Do you post with a Sock?

Discussion in 'Archive: Census and Games' started by The Gatherer, Jun 27, 2001.

?

Do you post with a Sock?

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
No, I'm happy with just one username. 260 vote(s) 67.2%
Yes, and I'm voting with it right now! 127 vote(s) 32.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bri_Windstar Force Ghost

star 4
    I voted no. I have used socks before for a practical joke, but nothing more than a post or two. I use my default username 99.999999% of the time. :p
  2. amidalachick Force Ghost

star 5
    Although I'm not actually posting with a sock right now, I voted "Yes", because I have two or three socks that I bring out from time to time.
  3. DarthLassic007 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    No, I'm happy with just one username. I never understood why people like posting with a sock.
  4. Champion of the Force Force Ghost

star 4
    <--- amusingly, this name WAS a sock way back whenever, but I liked it a lot and so it ended up becoming my primary username. I haven't logged onto my original in about 8-9 years or so. :)
  5. LilyHobbitJedi Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I admit I have 4 socks. One I share with a co-author and another I created for when I got a game ban. The other two were random whims. But to be honest I've never even posted with one of them and I always prefer to use this name.
  6. NYCitygurl NSWFF Manager

Manager
    star 9
    I have socks, and several years ago I used to post with them a bit, but now it's just too much of a pain to switch back and forth between usernames.
  7. DRL_Personified Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yes. I post with a sock.

Interestingly enough, I made it yesterday...

:D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.