main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:VIC Do you Remember when...

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by DarkJediTJ, Mar 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkJediTJ

DarkJediTJ Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 26, 2000
    When you go to the pub and you argue with your friend because he bought a beer made in NSW...

You know you're a big VicFF member when you rename your toilet "The Mandalore Dump".

You go to PoT's house to do Literature Homework and spend most of the afternoon discussing the finer points of Blode...

You spend most days complaining about TJ's spelling...

You can define yourself as being a member of a group within the FF, then have a debate with Shara about its relevance to Star Wars...

You don't post anywhere else...

When you feel the need to be random...

When it's great...

When your exicted - proverbially hot in the pants - over the most bizzare things...

When The H______ word is not only a God, but a verb, adjective, noun, proverb and pronoun.

When you dare each other to go to SkyForce so as to meet all your fellow freaks, only to spend the whole time exchaning fearful looks with aforementioned mate...

When you leave, JE exclaims "who were those people."

When you and a friend walk around Melbourne pointing to Art Students and exclaiming "'Reign'" and spotting deranged, unshaven, unwashed men in trenchcoats and exlclaim "Kla." Excited by the possible identities of your online aquaintences....

When you walk to the SW section of your book store and someone else is there, you mumble to yourself names of VicFF's convinced that the person must be a cyber-comrade...

When you feel the utter need to go and "dump"

When ever you laugh you always attemp too do Demonical Laughter first and then appologise and laugh normal.

When ever you find somebody has said something not too great... (This is more between me and Rouge and I know he hates it so here I go) ... you reply with You strange little hermit. (Like the Crab)

When you start too laugh at things that other people say, E.G. Indeed, My two cents, and the word Excited!

When your work/schoolwork begins to suffer due to excessive food fighting

When War - a verbal war of course, because real war is a terrible, terrible thing - is great, and should be encouraged.

When your soul concern is motivating the 'younger set'.

When you see an article by Ross Huggard and begin chanting "Seig Huggard" in the middle of the classroom.

When You find yourself bopping along to the tune from Blode for no apparent reason in the middle of Literature

When you grafitti VicFF propoganda upon the tables of a fellow member's school, eg "Darth_Reign was here," and "The Mandalore Dump with PoT and JE"...

When you pass up a night of lust because Star Wars is showing on Channel 9

When you meet some of the VicFF members for real and think too yourself.."My god, they're all so young"

When you look at all the Above statements and don't tell yourself that these people are the Sadest on earth...

When you can't be bothered doing anything else.

When your VCE begins to suffer due to downright laziness and too much posting...

When you know everybody by login name rather than real name.

When you actually meet them you introduce yourself to VICFF members with your login name.

When you Relize you've created a monster!

When You dream of VicFF members at night putting imaginary faces to the names in a Roman Orgy like scene!

When you dream of them as cowboys and indians.

When You start too Worry about the fact wether Mixo and Lute two people that you have never even met before or even come within a twenty five meter radious of (And knowing of cause), are better off left too be in a mental Asylm

When this sends you into paroxysms of laughter that see you fall off your chair.

Whenever you get in a car for a lift with Ross Huggard, you feel a slight tear form as you wish 'all the others could be here to see this'...

When your going to get a 70.00 instead of a 98.00 becuase you do minimal study and maximum posting.

When, delirious with sleep deprivation, you begin to haluciginate the existence of 'critter bugs' crawling around the room.

When you start too don't worry about the S

2. darth_brutus

darth_brutus Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    [face_laugh]

LMAO!

"When You find yourself bopping along to the tune from Blode for no apparent reason in the middle of Literature" [face_laugh]

Another:

When you look for other FF members in a crowd you look for the face on their icon.

3. fatboyslim

fatboyslim Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 1, 2003
    Tj that was a firm post however this When You dream of VicFF members at night putting imaginary faces to the names in a Roman Orgy like scene! scared me a little anyway heres another.

When talking about the previous nights activities you replace a certain word with milk as to adhere to TOS

4. SithLord-Mixo

SithLord-Mixo Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 21, 2002
    Nudge nudge wink wink say no more!

5. HawkNC

HawkNC Former RSA: Oceania star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    When a random VicFF member really is passed out on your couch (or you're passed out in their bed, but that's another story altogether...)

6. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    When you are sitting enjoying a promo to Ep4 and some young teenage hooligans are randomly spurting out "MIXO"

7. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000
    Do you all Remember where they are from and sorry FBS but the one you were refering too. Hehe, I'll let you take three guesses who wrote that, and it wasn't me.

When you find your need to Explain to others why they can't enter your room because of a Gas look, when really your really just reenacting Star Wars with afew friends and that your right in the middle of the part on Hoth.

When you run out of Ice Cream.

8. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    lol, very firm TJ, I empathised with almost all of those...(bar those that were obviously written by Mixo. ;) )

Hell, I probably wrote all of those, such was my VCE...

9. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    Nudge nudge wink wink say no more!

10. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000
    Well I wouldn't be the first to say it but...

VCE is Important and Will not suffer due too Internet Boards...

:: Falls into a fit of histerics ::

11. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    VCE? Important? Wha?

12. The-Lute

The-Lute Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 29, 2002
    VCE and IMPORTANT in the same sentence? HA!

13. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    VCE= easy, spare time and lack of stress
    A DAY SHOOTING WITH MIXO= demanding and stressful

14. Rogue_Product

Rogue_Product Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2002
    I'm not here for a week and this is the best you can come up with TJ? I really shouldn't expect so much... :p

Nice work...

15. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    TJ is cool
    He sometimes plays the fool
    Mixo is his friend
    To enlightenment we both transcend

16. Jedi_jem

Jedi_jem Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 1, 2002
    When your really only posting to make TJ feel better and get his thread up higher.
    That sounds about right :p

;)

17. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000
    Well I might be able to make it on Saterday so if I do turn up... Hang on a second wrong bored, now what was I doing... Right

Grrr!!!

18. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    When a 50c bag of lollies was as big as your fist

19. Jet-Eye

Jet-Eye Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2001
    LOL @ Mixo shooting!

Ah, yes those were the days when life was carefree so such a point where a few blokes could whip out some guns for the right reason and have a yarn about the grand times with Malachy and Joe Gargery...

20. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000
    You Can't Remember?

21. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    When a girl would not try to take advantage of you on the first date!

22. HawkNC

HawkNC Former RSA: Oceania star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    When Huggard was but a name, a random burst of...randomness...from the confusing mind of JE.

23. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    Qhwn New Agers ruled the forum

24. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000
    When Mixo was brought into Slavery by the all powerful one... Shara... And the silent rejoices on MSN.

25. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    When the New Agers were bored of battle, had 65,000+ IPs banned and had to study for exams!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.