Census Do you support Same-Sex Marriage? (ANONYMOUS poll)

Discussion in 'Community' started by Ghost, Sep 3, 2012.

?

How do you feel about Same-Sex Marriage?

I fully support Same-Sex Marriage 122 vote(s) 77.7%
I don't agree with it morally/personally, but I support legalizing Same-Sex Marriage 9 vote(s) 5.7%
I support Civil Unions or Domestic Partnerships for same-sex couples, but not marriage 9 vote(s) 5.7%
I don't support any form of same-sex unions... no marriage, no civil union, no domestic partnership 17 vote(s) 10.8%
  1. anakinfansince1983 Chosen One

star 7
  2. DarthBreezy Chosen One

star 6
    If someone can give me a legitimate, non-religious, non-'civil unions are good enough', non-'because I don't believe in it reason' against two people getting married. I'll let them change my icon and sig to whatever they so choose - You'll have to tag me if you actually try to take me up on this.
    Juliet316 and anakinfansince1983 like this.
  3. heels1785 Community Manager & JD Commish

Manager
    star 6
    Admit, it took me a while to "evolve," but I fully support. Can't understand endorsing the denial of rights to a group of people who were born a certain way, at the end of the day.
    Juliet316 and anakinfansince1983 like this.
  4. Mortimer Snerd Force Ghost

star 4
    So would it be considered a flame if I were to say that at least 16 people on these boards were ignorant bass-ackwards cretins?

(I'm aware of the irony in that statement given my predisposition to questioning the sexuality of male cat owners, btw.)
  5. Darth Tunes SfC Part III Commissioner

Game Host
    star 10

The day in which I buy myself a cat, I'm going to remember that, Dave.

:p
    Juliet316 and Mortimer Snerd like this.
  6. Mortimer Snerd Force Ghost

star 4
    I thought you were bisexual. If so, you could have a cat and not be shunned at a tractor pull or monster truck rally.
  7. Darth Tunes SfC Part III Commissioner

Game Host
    star 10
    Yup, I'm still a bisexual.
  8. Mortimer Snerd Force Ghost

star 4
    Well then you're in the clear man! In fact you could have a cat and a dog...as well as be omnivorous, from what I understand.