main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion Do you think Disney will sneak any secret society subliminal messages into Epidode VII?

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by Jedi_Lantern, Apr 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Lantern

Jedi_Lantern Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 3, 2013
    I LOVE Disney, but I just can't ignore all the evidence of secret societies sneaking messages into Disney products

Do you think Episode VII will feature any of this sort of thing?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

TheManFromMortis likes this.
  2. The Hellhammer

The Hellhammer Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 4, 2012
    There's a Secret Blue Penis Society and the Secret Thong Society?

3. Jedi_Lantern

Apr 3, 2013
    Illuminati imbedding sexual imagery on a sub-conscious level to children. Please be mature rather than mocking a perfectly valid theory held by many for good reason

4. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Uh-huh...

Jedi_Lantern likes this.
  5. StoneRiver

StoneRiver Force Ghost star 4

Oct 6, 2004
    C'mon, a couple of those are a bit of a stretch (people looking for stuff, and finding stuff that isn't actually there - 666 : no, woman : no, prob the penis unless that was just a joke as artists sometimes do)

Interesting the Illuminati is in there tho. Hmmm, isn't there a planet in the GFFA called Illum?

6. Minez01

Minez01 Jedi Master star 1

Nov 12, 2005
    I'm actually quite stunned at this topic.....for what purpose are these secret societies actually implanting messages into Disney movies? To be perfectly frank, I find that the Lion King one and the Walt Disney one are more or less ridiculous, the others perhaps less so.

Padme501st likes this.
  7. Minez01

Nov 12, 2005
    Ilum with one "l" I believe.

8. Darth_Zidious

Darth_Zidious Force Ghost star 5

Dec 3, 2001
    The world would be a better place without conspiracy theorists.

kubricklynch and lbr789 like this.
  9. Jedi_Lantern

Apr 3, 2013
    It's not just Disney movies. People in these societies put messages in ALL forms of media and a variety of companies. It just happens quite a bit in Disney products. Now that Star Wars is a Disney product I thought this was something worth conversing about

[​IMG]
    Ironic statement coming from a guy with an icon who is a figure symbol of secret-societies gaining power in the background and eventually overthrowing law and order [face_thinking]

10. StoneRiver

StoneRiver Force Ghost star 4

Oct 6, 2004
    I stand corrected - I don't really follow the EU too much

Maybe Disney will change the spelling? :p

Jedi_Lantern likes this.
  11. Minez01

Nov 12, 2005
    That's fair enough. I'm sure there are a lot of things that actually are implanted for some sort of purpose, but in this case, I see not much point whatsoever in putting a random "Illuminati" word on a blackboard that most people will likely not notice anyway. Like, if they wanted to send some sort of message, surely there would be better ways of going about it. So I don't really understand the purpose, but not to say it won't happen (because you obviously know more about it than I do).

kubricklynch and Jedi_Lantern like this.
  12. The Hellhammer

Nov 4, 2012
    Some "conspiracy theories" actually make quite a lot of sense, but just by being labeled "conspiracy theories" they tend to be reflexively dismissed as crazy tinfoil hat ideas.
    On the other hand, reading too much into things, leads you to find things you're looking for, no matter if they're there or not. A person decides beforehand that he wants to find that Something Sinister somewhere, and find it he will.

As always, I believe the truth is somewhere in between.

13. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Well, I think there is some merit to some conspiracy theories. The blue penis one though? Not so much. Actually, most conspiracy theories are complete nonsense.
    Whatever Illuminati would gain from inserting subliminal sexual images into children's programming, I'm pretty sure it doesn't work. Sexual imagery of a less subliminal kind is everywhere, and has always been so. It is only in the last few hundred years that has been counted as taboo, a taboo that is slowly breaking throughout the world (the US is behind most western countries in that aspect). Also, children are people, just like adults - they will encounter sex sooner or later, and in most cases, it won't do them any harm.

Anyway, time for a lock?

14. Jedi_Lantern

Apr 3, 2013
    Episodes 1-3 are built on the idea of a secret society eventually establishing a "New World Order"

Now that Star Wars is with Disney, I can not fathom that SOME people in Disney won't put secret illuminati-promoting messages into the sequel trilogy

Why would you want this thread locked? This is valid enough discussion for a thread. It's only in one thread. If you want to ignore that messages and hints of disasters find their way into movies and now that SW is backed by the subliminal-message-ridden company Disney and it's likely Star Wars will fall victim to subtle propaganda, you could just not come in the thread

[​IMG]
    (nice allusion to a national disaster and tragedy from The Dark Knight Rises)
    Yeah pretty much this.

15. TCF-1138

Sep 20, 2002
    No, sure, I can discuss it. Not sure the mods will feel that way, but we shall see.
    "Hints of disasters"? The ridiculous "666" in Walt Disney's signature? The hidden girl wearing a thong in Mufasa's face?
    Yep, it's the end of the world as we know it.

And I feel fine.

Jedi_Lantern likes this.
  16. KED12345

KED12345 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2012
    For anyone who is wondering, this is rock bottom.

17. The Hellhammer

Nov 4, 2012
    Oh, we've had worse.

18. Son of a Bith

Son of a Bith Jedi Master star 4

Feb 28, 2013
    Sequel titles confirmed!

Episode VII: The Phantom Lizard People
    Episode VIII: Attack of the DARPA Death Ray
    Episode IX: The Revenge of the Chemtrails

[​IMG]

19. Son of a Bith

Son of a Bith Jedi Master star 4

Feb 28, 2013
    Dude, seeing Lions with phat asses on their faces gets the public ready for the FEMA death camps. It's conspiracy 101. Don't be a sheep.

20. Ryus

Ryus Jedi Master star 4

Feb 25, 2013
    The poster of episode 7 will secretly have an image of Han and Leia making love. :p [face_sick]

21. KevinM1

KevinM1 Jedi Master star 2

Nov 15, 2012
    I love how people take obviously photoshopped images as proof of something sinister.

About the only thing Disney is known for is their bored animators and artists sneaking in sexual imagery (example: the VHS box for The Little Mermaid).

There is no world wide conspiracy. Alex Jones is an idiot. If you want to learn any kind of truth, learn math, science, economics (real economics, not Ron/Rand Paul "Let's go back to the gold standard!" gibbering), and perhaps computer programming. Things that you can largely independently verify if you still fear The Man(tm).

22. Jedi_Lantern

Apr 3, 2013
    You have got to be kidding me. You don't need to agree with the idea, but don't blatantly lie and call the images photoshopped

23. KED12345

KED12345 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2012
    Let me guess, Illuminati is controlling everything, 9/11 is an inside job, moon landings were faked in Area 51, and the government has UFO technology to communicate to aliens. And who would have guessed this has all be exposed and thwarted by a bunch of guys sitting on their computers eating cool ranch Doritos. Yea, this is a board for Star Wars, not for you to spread your complete and blatantly offensive conspiracy theories.

Pfluegermeister likes this.
  24. Jedi_Lantern

Apr 3, 2013
    ^^^Wow way to put words in my mouth

25. TCF-1138

Sep 20, 2002
    Is it a sign that I ate Doritos while reading this?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.