Speculation Do you think Lando will have a wife and children?

Discussion in 'Star Wars: Episode VII and Beyond (Archive)' started by JediKnightOB1, Nov 17, 2012.

1. JediKnightOB1 Force Ghost

star 5
    Many have posted their thoughts on the "spawn of Skywalker" but let's give Lando some quality time. What are your thoughts on Lando and how do you think his life has changed since RotJ? Also, what child/young adult actor do you think would be a good match as his offspring?
  2. ThatWanFromStewjon Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    I always imagined that Lando had a few wives and a lot of kids
    Jedi_Lover and Echo-07 like this.
  3. anakinfansince1983 Chosen One

star 8
    Depends on how much money he made off those gas mines before the Empire took over.
  4. battlefrontboy Jedi Knight

star 1
    There was an old idea that Lando came from a planet of clones, so maybe he has a house full of Landos.
  5. lord_eidolon Force Ghost

star 3
    He's probably a thrice-divorcee with a cynical attitude toward women.
  6. DarthRelaxus Chosen One

star 5
    Halle Berry as Mrs. C!
    yodasbum likes this.
  7. ender2k Force Ghost

star 1
    I never really imagined Lando with kids, but I think a smart, sophisticated daughter could fit (thinking like a Star Wars version of Ivanka Trump or Christie Hefner). I could see Lando married and divorced (or widowed) four or five times. Basically I imagine his life as a succession of Cloud City-like endeavors, where his charms/talents allow him to achieve a good deal of wealth and success before he winds up getting hit with the bad luck bug and run out of town. In between he's out there being a hero helping Han, Leia, et al.
    ThatWanFromStewjon likes this.
  8. lord_eidolon Force Ghost

star 3
    It works. Would be fun to see a run-in with one of his Ex's too. It would be amusing.
  9. Buddha Fett Chosen One

star 4
    He had a fine family once. Then there was that one last game of Sabbacc that changed everything. Lando grieves.
  10. LANDO_ROCKS Force Ghost

star 4
    I imagine if we see Lando in Ep7 he will be a retired General, back on Bespin with a feisty daughter who can be the love interest for Han & Leia's son.
  11. fishtailsam Force Ghost

star 4
    Beat me to it.

"I've got supply problems of every kind, alimony is due, 22 child support checks to write. Lemme tell you Han, pimpin' ain't easy."
  12. Jobertus Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    His wife will be named Tendra and their son will be named Chance. Tendra will be a wealthy, successful business woman in her own right, and together they will make a formidable entrepeneurial team who comes to the aid of their Solo, Skywalker, and Jedi friends ...from time to time.
    Last edited by Jobertus, Nov 17, 2012
  13. Jedifirefly5 Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    I like Tendra, she's a rich, glamorous blonde. Just what Lando likes.
  14. Darth_Kiryan Force Ghost

star 4
    I always thought that this was something that came out of the left field in the EU. But, as he is Dilly Dee, i think he of all characters seems to need a family.
  15. Bazinga'd Dark Lord of the SWC/PT/ Spinoff Forums

Manager
    star 5
    I think Lando is the type of character that he needs a lawyer on staff and on-call.
  16. Skaddix Force Ghost

star 4
  17. the_sinister_hologram Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    One does not give Lando A wife.
    One gives Lando MORE wives.

Can you imagine how many times he said to a woman: "Hello, what have we here?"
    Last edited by the_sinister_hologram, Nov 17, 2012
    ThatWanFromStewjon likes this.
  18. Kuestmaster Jedi Grand Master

star 1
  19. VonDan Jedi Master

star 1
    That would be funny as one of the reasons Lucas said he changed his mind and made all the main cast human and white was he did not want his story to be side tracked by being "Guess who is coming to dinner in space"
  20. Master Hamahiga Jedi Master

star 1
    I think Lando will be the same ladies man...except older.
  21. dolphin Chosen One

star 4
    I can't imagine Lando getting married but the same could be said about Han pre-ESB
  22. Narutakikun Force Ghost

star 4
    I think he already has one! Here she is:

[IMG]
    CT-867-5309 likes this.
  23. Echo-07 Force Ghost

star 4
    Han having kids seems likely. Lando . . . I'm not sure I want to see all these kids running around.

I see Lando as a slimy politician -- Supreme Chancellor perhaps.
  24. Narutakikun Force Ghost

star 4
    Hey Billy Dee - I'm looking for something guaranteed to give me a two-day hangover and make my pee smell like gasoline mixed with rancid oatmeal. Do you know anything that could do that?

[IMG]
  25. dolphin Chosen One

star 4
    Han is as "smooth" as Lando it's just that Han went through the events of ANH/ESB.