main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Do you think Luke NJO could beat darth maul

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Jedi---Cost, Jun 11, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi---Cost

Jedi---Cost Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2001
    I personaly think that Luke is the greatest Jedi and Saberist ever and could take him but i Whould like your input

2. Mastadge

Mastadge Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 4, 1999
    I'd only be concerned if somebody said that he <i>couldn't</i>.

3. Grand Admiral Wettengel

Grand Admiral Wettengel Jedi Youngling star 4

Jan 10, 2000
    In his current whimpy mindset, Luke wouldn't stand a chance against Maul.

4. Mastadge

Jun 4, 1999
    In his current wimpy mindset, he fought his way through a Vong bivouac with two lightsabers.

5. Lordban

Lordban Isildur's Bane star 7

Nov 9, 2000
    I'll be careful placing bets on this one. Maul is a refined killing machine, NJO Luke is a seasoned warrior. They are on a near equal ste, but I'd say Luke's experience would buy him victory over Maul's agility and double-blade.

6. Grand Admiral Wettengel

Grand Admiral Wettengel Jedi Youngling star 4

Jan 10, 2000
    And then he promptly passed-out, Mastage.

7. Mastadge

Jun 4, 1999
    So? Who cares if he passes out afterward? Qui-Gon collapsed after 1 minutes dueling on Tatooine...Luke ripped a bunch of seasoned Vong warriors a new one...on their ground...I don't think he'd have much trouble taking out Maul, even if it tired him out a bit.

8. kaijueiga

kaijueiga Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 17, 2001
    Maul would beat ANH Luke (I was going to Toshe Station to pick up some power converters) Skywalker.

Maul would beat ESB Luke (You'll find I'm full of surprises) Skywalker. "NOOOOOOOO!"

ROTJ Luke (I am a Jedi, like my father before me) Skywalker and/or EU Luke beats Maul!

9. Lordban

Lordban Isildur's Bane star 7

Nov 9, 2000
    From my POV, ROTJ Luke has the mind, but he still lacks the skill (Maul wouldn't have chosen the "passive" strategy Vader employs, he'd have gone for the kill and would have left Luke in a pretty uncomfortable position).

10. Nighthawk_Andy

Nighthawk_Andy Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 17, 2001
    NJO Luke would kick Darth Maul's ass. He doesn't need to do fancy tricks and have a nice long red lightsabre to prove that HE is the master.

11. JediofJade

JediofJade Jedi Master star 5

Aug 25, 1999
    Exactly. NJO Luke, no problem beating Mr. Fancy-Pants.

12. Tobey-Wan

Tobey-Wan Jedi Master star 9

Jun 12, 2001
    NJO Luke would rock Maul without a doubt. I mean, come on! Maul got sliced and diced by a young Obi-Wan Kenobi and NJO Luke is clearly a master of the Force.

13. Emiaj

Emiaj Jedi Master star 2

Jun 10, 2001
    Luke wouldn't fight Maul. He'd probably try to bring out the goodness within him. The freak.

14. Darthmcm

Darthmcm Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2001
    I think this one is close while Luke has much more power his age is catching up to him. In the book for EPI it is hinted that Qui Gon lost mainly due to his age if he was a few years younger Qui would be in Episode II. Although I still believe Luke would end up winning (barely) and it might put him in a coma.

15. yoda_does_dallas

yoda_does_dallas Jedi Youngling star 1

May 11, 2001
    I´m thinking Maul, don´t really know why

16. Jedi---Cost

Jun 9, 2001
    Luke is getting old but he is not ancent he is much faster and stronger than maul he whould bet maul in a matter of 10m then go and kill a bunch of vong

17. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    NJO Luke. Even though he is old, he is a seasoned warrior and is the SON of Darth Vader who, in some Wizard mag article and most likely will in Tales #9, defeated Maul.

18. JediLurker

JediLurker Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2001
    Definately NJO Luke.

19. lordmaul13

lordmaul13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 18, 2000
    Go Maul!

20. Anakin_Skywalker_20

Anakin_Skywalker_20 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 8, 2001
    Darth Maul would cut ROTJ Luke in peices. NJO Luke would just barley kill Darth Maul because age is indeed slowing the Jedi Master down.

21. AmeiaSkywalker

AmeiaSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2001
    Luke is a Jedi. He'd win in the end.

22. Jedi---Cost

Jun 9, 2001
    what is this obsesion with age maul was not that good to the only reason he looked so good was because they had a lot more resorces on the PM I bet RToJ Or ESB were made today every one whould say luke whould crap on mauls face. Padawn Obi beat him and obi has know were near the force power luke has no one does yet

23. Mastadge

Jun 4, 1999
    First of all, Luke's not 60 -- he's like 45, which isn't even particularly old in our culture, let alone with SW medical technology, plus the Force, which I understand the light side of which increases longevity.

24. Jedi---Cost

Jun 9, 2001
    Thank you

25. Anakin_Skywalker_20

Anakin_Skywalker_20 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 8, 2001
    Jedi---Cost you are wrong about one thing, Anakin Skywalker was more powerful than Luke was. Luke is very powerful, he's the second strongest force-user to ever walk the galaxy so far. It just that Anakin Skywalker is the first strongest. Anakin Skywalker will always be number 1 no matter what EU says because he is the Chosen One. But anyways Luke would kick Darth Maul's @ss and hand it to him!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.