main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Do you think Savage Opress will survive season 4?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Loupgarou, Apr 4, 2011.

1. jonas_jade

jonas_jade Jedi Master star 3

Jan 5, 2005
    I would be so disappointed if Savage took out Ventress [face_plain]

But I'd love to see Sidious coming out to take out some Nightsisters or something that Dooku couldn't control (like Savage).

2. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    I would be so disappointed if Savage took out Ventress [face_plain]

But I'd love to see Sidious coming out to take out some Nightsisters or something that Dooku couldn't control (like Savage).[/quote] Dooku was able to control Savage pretty well when he was not fighting Ventress...... i would like to see Sidious killing Talzin in epic duel bit like his duel with Yoda more forcepowers rather than sabers....

3. jonas_jade

jonas_jade Jedi Master star 3

Jan 5, 2005
    I mean if Savage became more powerful in the next arc and then Dooku couldn't control him.

But I'd be very happy for Sids to take out Talzin instead in an epic battle [face_skull]

4. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR

DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR Force Ghost star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Nothing for nothing, the EU already contradicts their own material when they disregarded the story of how Jabba and his men found the damn thing on Tattooine.

5. Jedi_Kenobi32

Jedi_Kenobi32 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    The thought of Savage killing Ventress makes me feel all [face_plain] too, regardless of how ironic that idea would be.

Besides before the Nightsisters episode I was neutral/indifferent to Ventress's character (with the exception of her flirting with Obi-Wan, which I personally find amusing) but that episode (and the Nightsisters trilogy in general) made her character more interesting to me. Sure she had a lot of good moments in Cloak of Darkness, but Nightsisters put some good development into her character as far as I'm concerned. Instead as I mentioned previously Ventress could kill Savage.

6. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR

DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR Force Ghost star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    I can picture this happening, too. I hope they also explain why the Nightsisters are in exile.

7. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    I agree I actually didn't know she was a Nightsister until the episode. Also there is a Graphic Novel that shows Kenobi killing Ventress.

I just loved Savage Opress. He was beautiful yet flawed. I wonder how the magic will last on him until his true feelings and personality comes out.

Sudooku likes this.
  8. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    Are Savage's magical steroid injections permanent or will he soon revert back to his shrivelled, rather scrawny old self, complete with disproportionately large baby head?

9. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    I think he is going to come to and seek revenge against Ventress, but fail. Though he is pretty strong. He lifted Dooku and Ventress at the same time. If he just had a good master he would be powerful. It's too late for Dooku to train him cause Ventress acted too soon on her revenge.

10. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    Apparently it was temporary, if you remember one of my main complaints about Witches of the Mist: in Monster, Savage was gigantic, towering over everyone who heads were lucky enough to be as high as his chest...in the very next episode, he's pretty much the same size as everyone else. Big disappointment.

11. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

Feb 25, 2011
    Pity, we need more muscle-clad men in this show.

Just had a spur-of-the-moment vision of Savage doing the Old Spice commercial.[face_hypnotized]

12. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    [image=http://i844.photobucket.com/albums/ab8/BarrissCoffee6/spicysavage.jpg]

13. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    =D=

Barriss_Coffee, you're awesome.

14. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

Feb 25, 2011
    Agreed. I love this place.

15. JM_1977

JM_1977 Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 23, 2011
    This place is probably the best place to refuge for star wars fans it is pretty epic

16. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

Feb 25, 2011
    Especially now when everyone's proper chill about everything.

17. JM_1977

May 23, 2011
    Which scares me alot[face_worried]

18. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    I've just assumed everyone's accounts were hacked. Probably by koonfan or some other ne'er-do-well.

19. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

Feb 25, 2011
    I think everyone's had their chance to blow off steam and we're all burned out on anger. A new dawn, a new era of peace and love awaits.

20. JM_1977

May 23, 2011
    I'm thinking invasion

21. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    You say this now, but when TCW starts up again we'll all be at each other's throats.

22. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    I didn't notice any change[face_hypnotized] i think it was just trick by point of views- in Monster he was pictured like "camera" would saw him from a frog perspective but i don't think his size radically changed between episodes

23. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

Feb 25, 2011
    Yes, and I'm saving that post of yours over in the Social thread for when it happens:p

24. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    We all know CT speaks the truth (to the extent that we're even taking a break); it's only inevitable. In the meantime I'll enjoy the respite and "warm-fuzzies." [face_beatup]

25. EECHUUTA

EECHUUTA Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2007
    I know, isn't he just gorgeous? He has that wild manliness that's only shared by his brother, Darth Maul=P~ [face_love]

Sudooku likes this.