main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Do you think Savage Opress will survive season 4?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Loupgarou, Apr 4, 2011.

1. JM_1977

JM_1977 Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 23, 2011
    And I'm looking forward to it it'll be the first time I'll be a part of the action

2. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    It'll be the first time I've watched a new season while hanging out here myself, sounds like its going to be interesting.

3. Darth_Gamek

Darth_Gamek Jedi Master star 6

Aug 10, 2009
    @Barriss Wow. [face_laugh]

4. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    I so approve of this.[face_love]

5. JarenJade

JarenJade Jedi Master star 1

Aug 28, 2009
    I think he'll most likely be killed by Skywalker

6. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    I'm hoping and thinking Savage Opress will be Obi-wan's turn to fly.

7. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    I don't like idea that Obi-Wan kills Savage it's too much like Maul number 2 i think Dooku should do it or Sidious or some bad guy- Savage is not enemy of the jedi really- he is pawn in game between Asajj,Talzin, Dooku and probably Sidious as well so i don't think he should be killed by jedi...

Sudooku likes this.
  8. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR

DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR Force Ghost star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    I just hope they don't throw away his character like he's some droid.

Sudooku likes this.
  9. InterestingLurker

InterestingLurker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2011
    Well, they certainly can't kill him off like a punk after he killed those two Jedi on Devaron without any problems.

10. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    You could say the same thing after Maul killed Qui-Gon.

11. InterestingLurker

InterestingLurker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2011
    It wasn't like Boba Fett. There was an actual fight between him and Obi-Wan.

So, say if Savage himself were to die, they would at least give him one last showdown before he hits the bucket.

12. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    I really cannot see what they are gonna do with him....

13. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    I still think Savage will survive season 4.

14. FarEasterling

FarEasterling Jedi Master star 1

Aug 18, 2011
    Savage likely survives if Mother Talzin stays in the game. The old lady cannot cut throats herself. Ventress is compromised and will be hunted.

15. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    Maybe but she can use her maaagics[face_skull]..... If she really wants Dooku dead why she didn't poison her with that Blackroot? Either that's dumb plothole or then Dooku is not his target.... who is? I think Sidious himself.... maybe not, maybe she is something else- lost forcewielder, daughter of Darth Plagueis (she has huge head compared to others of her kin- is that just a headdress?[face_thinking]).....Hondo Ohnaka's mother?[face_laugh] (well they won't really look alike and Hondo's mum liked hostages:p )

Savage and Maul have some purpose maybe defeating Sidious even.... who knows but that would condemn Talzin and both zabrak boys since Sidious is alive and well in ROTS.... at least in DVD-versions:p

16. IG_2000

IG_2000 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 5, 2008
    I still hold to my theory that Talzin wants to create a feminist riot grrrrl empire.

17. MakingStarWars

MakingStarWars Jedi Master star 4

Oct 20, 2008
    Does that make Savage their Kurt Cobain?

I kind of think Savage was forced into this and I think the fact that he rebelled might say a lot. I think he might be redeem himself. However, he will have to do die because he is a threat to the Sith and they will not let that go. But as of now, both the Jedi and the Sith want to kill this guy. I say he hooks up with the crime lords pretty soon.

18. sam_

sam_ Jedi Youngling

Aug 10, 2011
    I think Savage Opress can survive the season 4 but it depend what plan Filoni, Lucas and co. have for the character. As a matter of fact to me he bring some change to Grievous and Ventress that we saw a lot in the show. With Savage, even if he is not the most original character, they have a ''bad'' character to put in the action and create new intrigue with him.

So, it'll not be that surprising if he not get through the season 4 because maybe the next season will be focus on the end of the war, Ahsoka and her fates, things like that I do not know for sure. But, if he get through, that will not be shocking as well in my opinion.

19. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    I'm calling it now: in S4, Savage Opress will begin his life of servitude under the nefarious Prince Xizor. Shadows of the Empire will have a section added to it where Vader kicks Opress' @$$ and reveals himself to have formerly been Anakin Skywalker. Opress recalls the former general as eyes widen a fraction of a second prior to his own decapitation. Watch out, suckas.

20. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    ^But in special edition Savage kicks Vader's @$$ and Darth shouts something stupid as he always does nowadays:p

21. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Force Ghost star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Would like to see Savage Opress return with a new powers, outfit, and light saber of a different color. Have a "feel" to him like Luke in ROTJ, that he has grown up and is someone you don't want to mess with. Maybe trained by his new master (Maul?) Then ultimately defeated by Tyranus or Ventress. Then whichever one kills him seeks out Maul. Interesting...

22. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    [face_thinking] Like diamond cutouts to show off his muscled body and the equivalent of male cleavage? [face_laugh]

[face_talk_hand]

Sorry, couldn't resist and I must find ways to make Mondays amusing.

23. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Force Ghost star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    So hilarious! whatever gets our fancy. I would hope he is back with knoweledge of the force and a lightsaber! Sexy Savage!

Sudooku likes this.
  24. Nagai

Nagai Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 15, 2010
    Ventress should die already.

25. EECHUUTA

EECHUUTA Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2007
    I agree. Maybe Savage or Maul kills her to prove how ruthless and powerful they are.

They would certainly have reason to, as Savage hates her guts and Maul won't be allowing her to dominate him anytime soon. [face_thinking]