main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq Do you want new SW Unleashed NOW?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by LetoQuorme, May 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LetoQuorme

LetoQuorme Mos Alba FF Chapter Rep star 4

Nov 11, 2001
    Hey guys,

I just found this online, I was hoping I'd get at least one more interested person. Action Figure Xpress has the new Unleashed wave (Obi-Wan, Luke and Palpatine) in stock right now. If you buy a case of them, which consists of two of each figure, you pay only $84.95. Retail price of these is about $15, so you save if you do it this way. I want to know if anyone wants to do this with me. I'd like one of each, so I need the other three to be accounted for. I don't know how long they'll be in stock, cause they're brand new, so I'll put the link at the end of this post. If you want to do this, and can order them when you read this, please do, and I will pay you back. Then please post that you did so. Hopefully we can get this to work out! :)

Unleashed Wave 5

2. Wook

Wook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    I think we'll go in on it...let me know if you've got anybody else in on this yet.

M

8-}

3. LetoQuorme

Nov 11, 2001
    I believe they're out of stock at the moment, but I'll keep an eye on it.

4. LetoQuorme

Nov 11, 2001
    Wook, I placed the order today, I'll let you know when it arrives. :)

5. MasterJedi78

MasterJedi78 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 4, 2003
    Hey just saw the message now..
    If you got any left Id like to get in on this with you....

Let me know how much it's gonna cost me.
    thanks that would sure make it easier then bugging the poor girl at Toys R us. I swear when she sees me walk in she hides under the counter.. lol

6. LetoQuorme

Nov 11, 2001
    MasterJedi78, I only ordered two sets, one for myself and the other for Wook, so we don't have any extras. However, the site that I ordered from (the link is in the first post) also sells individual sets, or if you can find someone else to go in on it with you, you can get a case. If you buy only one set, you're gonna pay a little more than retail per figure, but ordering two sets puts you right at what retail + tax would be after you factor in the shipping charges. Hope this info helps.

7. varza

varza Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2002
    are you guys going to do an order for the next wave with Han and Yoda?

8. LetoQuorme

Nov 11, 2001
    The Han/Yoda/Boba wave is scheduled for an August release, but I myself won't be ordering them then cause I don't have the cash. However, for anyone that may want to do so, here's a link to the site that I ordered the Luke wave from:
    Action Figures Xpress
    Another site, KebCo Toys already has the next Unleashed wave up for PreOrder, and has basically the same price for the case as the other one. :)

9. varza

varza Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2002
    do you think this is something the collecting group would like to do?

how is that coming by the way?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.