main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Speculation Do you want Prequel characters to appear?

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by CaptainRegor, Nov 22, 2012.

1. The Crippled God

The Crippled God Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 17, 2012
    No Force ghosts please :(
    Always felt they - yes even in ESB - were out of place. Better with just Ben's voice in ANH.
    Anyway. I wouldn't want to see any prequel character but if I had to choose a character, I'd have to go with the droids R2 and 3P0.
    If they don't count because they are in the originals, I don't know who I'd pick. Maybe that guy in ROTS, you know with the narrow long head and sharp teeth, was played by the guy who played the Mouth of Sauron.

2. CaptainRegor

CaptainRegor Jedi Master star 3

Nov 15, 2012
    Well wasn't it George direct involvement to ensure his survival of the Republic comics?

It would be awesome if Ewan & Hayden returned!

Count Yubnub likes this.
  3. laurethiel1138

laurethiel1138 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 6, 2003
    I wouldn't mind an appearance of Ryoo or Pooja Naberrie, maybe if part of the plot would revolve around Luke and Leia finding their connections to Naboo and needing to go there to find more about the Old Jedi Order. It could be a nice way for Leia to learn more about Anakin, for example.

Cheers,
    Lauré :)

4. K'Kruhk

K'Kruhk Jedi Master star 4

Dec 11, 2011
    He allowed the decision to have him survive, but it wasn't his direct involvement.

5. DarthMateous

DarthMateous Jedi Master star 4

Aug 1, 2002
    He already had a cameo in ROTS and he died during Order 66. Didn't he?

6. The Hellhammer

The Hellhammer Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 4, 2012
    I think that one was planned/filmed but didn't make it in the final cut.

7. DarthBlanco

DarthBlanco Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 11, 2004
    Wasn't Vos in TPM too?

8. The Hellhammer

The Hellhammer Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 4, 2012
    Yeah, for like a second in the background.

9. Darth_Kiryan

Darth_Kiryan Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2009
    DAMN YOU, WHY WHY WOULD YOU WANT HIM.....oh, well played!

InterestingLurker likes this.
  10. ThatWanFromStewjon

ThatWanFromStewjon Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 8, 2012
    In truth, I just thought he was a marvel of VFX and he just made me laugh.

11. JoeyArnold

JoeyArnold Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2012
    anybody who is either really evil or strong or a really sexy girl who is either a good girl or a naughty girl deep in the dark side of the force or a girl who has split personalities like the guy in the Fight Club and is both..... a girl who is a jedi by day and a sith at night

TheManFromMortis likes this.
  12. DarthBlanco

DarthBlanco Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 11, 2004
    Jedi Master Syfo Dias anyone?[face_laugh]

13. Avnar

Avnar Force Ghost star 4

Sep 20, 2007
    No. Absolutely not.

14. Grand_Moff_Jawa

Grand_Moff_Jawa Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 31, 2001
    More Panaka. Or Ric Olie. Every movie needs a Captain Obvious.

15. gregvader123

gregvader123 Jedi Padawan star 2

Nov 16, 2012
    Mon Mothma if she's not too old? I don't know her age.

16. agentkrycek

agentkrycek Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 4, 2012
    Aurra Sing please. I was so disapointed after all that hype about her having a bigger role in AOTC only to never pan out. And she's been an awesome villain in TCW.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Team Padme likes this.
  17. Pro Scoundrel

Pro Scoundrel New Films Expert At Modding Casual star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 20, 2012
    Nah, I'd prefer new characters.

18. jedicorsair

jedicorsair Jedi Knight

Sep 2, 2007
    To me, any and all are welcome!

19. Panakas_Dawg

Panakas_Dawg Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 29, 2004
    I'd love to see a hologram of "Syfo Dias." All worried and wigged out: "Someone has stolen my identity! All my IDs and credit cards are gone! Why would anyone pretend to be me?!? ...Wait, doorbell. Be right back." *zap*

Luke: "Who was that guy?"

Obi Wan's ghost: "Do you have a few hours for me to go over this?"

20. DarthKreVass

DarthKreVass Jedi Grand Master star 3

Dec 27, 2008
    But because so much time has passed, maybe JarJar is hardened, maybe he's not his former self. He's more mature, serious, and just a little broken.

21. Plebeian

Plebeian Jedi Padawan star 1

Oct 31, 2012
    Qui-Gon force ghost, because Liam Neeson.

CaptainRegor likes this.
  22. Legacy Jedi Endordude

Legacy Jedi Endordude Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 9, 2012
    Hmm, let see. Yes, I’d love PT characters to show up. But most of them not playing an important role. I like the idea of a Padme Picture!
    Here are my Ideas.
    Jar Jar: I’d Love to see him as a more mature person, but as someone funny when he shows up. Maybe have him say how the Empire’s Rule really matured people in unexpected ways, and how his son was on the Tantive IV when they rebels got hold of the death star plans. (it’s in the EU! Non canon though) Maybe give him a hero’s death and have him shoot down a few storm troopers of whatever letting the others escape. (And they make him lose the blaster and fend hem of with frying pans!)

Dex Dexter: I’d love to see him appear! Maybe Luke goes to the streets on coruscant with his son (hopefully ben) goes to Dex’s diner, and talks about Obi Wan there, Dex over hears this conversation, and jumps in!

Qui Gon: He could have him teach Luke how to be a force ghost! Simple, but awesome!

There’s much more possibilities, but that’s for Disney to figure out.

CaptainRegor likes this.
  23. Trebor Sabreon

Trebor Sabreon Former Manager star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 15, 2010
    Just keep in mind that based on the IRL aging of the returning OT characters, the events depicted in the ST look to take place place roughly 60-65 years after the events depicted in ROTS, so be sure to add this number to the age of any characters from the PT still living during the ST.

Force ghosts of Anakin and Ewan made up to match an older 'Sir Alec' look could certainly work, but you want your Ahsoka? Okay, but she'll be 80 years old! I've seen people mention Ventress as the new Big Bad. Well, just how bad will she be at 85-90 years old? Personally, I'm all for our original OT actors appearing, but just imagine the reactions of those decrying Mark, Carrie and Harrison as too old if they have to sit through scenes starring these octogenarians.

24. KED12345

KED12345 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2012
    I really think that a scene with Obi-Wan (McGregor made older) appearing to Luke for the first time since Return of the Jedi to warm him of some dire threat looming would be great. Or Anakin (Hayden) appearing to Leia begging for forgiveness, having appeared to her for the first time since he was Vader would be well done.

25. Trebor Sabreon

Trebor Sabreon Former Manager star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 15, 2010
    You know, Aurra Sing is the one character who, due to the 'anti-aging trait' embedded in her DNA, could realistically appear as a living, breathing PT character not in need of a space Hoveround. And yeah, after her portryal in TCW, I'm fairly well in love with her, so that helps.

kataja and agentkrycek like this.