main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Speculation Do you want to revisit old planets??

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by CoolyFett, Oct 31, 2012.

1. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    Nal Hutta please. Korriban please.

2. darthtuttle

darthtuttle Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2004
    Dathomir would be awesome.
    If luke becomes a jedi master, we're looking at Yavin IV.
    Corellia would be awesome.
    Kessel could play a role.

3. darthtuttle

darthtuttle Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2004
    Dathomir would be awesome.
    If luke becomes a jedi master, we're looking at Yavin IV.
    Corellia would be awesome.
    Kessel could play a role.

4. Kez-Iban

Kez-Iban Jedi Master star 2

Sep 4, 2012
    I'm hoping that there will be very few brand new planets. The Essential Atlas is full of planets that have never had any screen time, so there's very little need to come up with something new. If they do use some of the EU planets, some of them that I would like to see are Korriban, Chuzalla and Panna.

5. CoolyFett

CoolyFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    Tatooine & Corusant

6. EviL_eLF

EviL_eLF Force Ghost star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    Mandalore, Corellia, Kessel

7. Jedi Daniel

Jedi Daniel Chosen One star 5

Apr 7, 2000
    Besides Coruscant and Tatooine, I'd like to see these planets on screen;

Mon Calamari
    Corellia
    Sullust
    Malastare
    Kessel

8. Import_Jedi

Import_Jedi Force Ghost star 6

Aug 20, 2001
    Tatooine and Coruscant. Oh, and there should be a Star Wars planet that orbits four suns...just to pay homage to last month's discovery by NASA. [face_flag]

And for some odd reason I want to see Kamino again.

9. JediKnightOB1

JediKnightOB1 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 26, 2003
    I want to see whatever planet the Vulcans and the Romulans lived on. I also expect to see Alderan and another even bigger Death Star. :confused:

10. SarumanTheChef2

SarumanTheChef2 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 29, 2001
    Luke on Coruscant would be interesting, and I love the idea of seeing Naboo again.

Dagobah! I want to see what's up with that dark side cave. Maybe it's hiding a Sith's presence now...

Corellia would be great with Han & Leia.

11. DARTH_BELO

DARTH_BELO Force Ghost star 5

Nov 25, 2003
    Gotta have Tattooine in there-at least in one episode. It's like the unofficial "headquarters" of the SW saga story.

I'd imagine they would have Coruscant in there, but I'd like to see less of it. like perhaps even a whole episode without it, but just not feature it prominently, like in the prequels.

I'd love to see some new planets as well-ones we've always heard about but never actually seen: Mon Calamari, Ord Mantell, Korriban (I know I know, EU, blah blah blah), and Mandalore stand out to me. I've also always been intrigued by the Maw, the mines of Kessel and that region where Han and other smugglers traversed "the kessel run."

It may also be nice to revisit Kashyyyk or Bespin in some way, as well as Yavin 4. I would love for that to be the location of the Jedi Academy.

12. __Vader__

__Vader__ Jedi Master star 3

May 23, 2005
    Tatooine is essential. We don't need to spend any major amount of time there, but we need to at least visit it. I'd really like to see Yavin IV, that could easily be worked in no matter how closely to the EU they worked.

I think they should aim, considering they have the budget, to include a heap of new planets, instead of having the action take place over maybe 3 for each film. Episode III did a good job of this but they could take it further. I even think they should add in some subtitles telling us which planet we're on and in which year.

13. Darth Stream

Darth Stream Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 3, 2012
    Tatooine is sort of must be planet also i would be happy with Yavin 4 (possible new Jedi Academy).
    For me the most coolest planet was always Kamino but probably it won't fit the story (or it will fit - some missing clones :p)

14. Lord Tyrannus

Lord Tyrannus Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2012
    Yeah. We never did see Corellia. What movie mentioned that Solo came from corellia?

There is no sith hiding on dagobah. The darkside is a part of nature. It exists strongly in certain places....

What is so interesting about Luke on Coruscant?

Well, we also need new planets. Galaxies are really big in real life. With lots of plantes. So we need more planets. The galaxy in SW feels so small already....

15. fishtailsam

fishtailsam Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 30, 2003
    I want to see one old planet, wherever Luke lives, and then all new (possibly mentioned) planets.

16. Lord Tyrannus

Oct 18, 2012
    Where does luke live now? I always assumed he lived on Endor.....

17. fishtailsam

fishtailsam Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 30, 2003
    I dunno, just have that be the one old planet: maybe yavin, or naboo, I don't really care. I just want to see some new places.

Lord Tyrannus likes this.
  18. Lord Tyrannus

Oct 18, 2012
    How about introduce a new planet? Like an aquatic underwater planet, kinda like Aquatos in ratchet and clank.
    [​IMG]

The mon calamari could live there. Kinda like the underwater in TPM, but with squid aliens there.

Korriban.... Very creepy and dark. Awesome.... I don't care about my alternate prequel fanfics anymore..... The sequel trilogy captivated my attention........

Would u like to see anakin's ghost on Bespin?

What was the kessel run? What movie was it mentioned in?

19. Lord Tyrannus

Oct 18, 2012
    So do I. Galaxies are huge. Just learn astronomy or watch stephen hawking or a science chanel. We need a bigger galaxy.....

20. Qual

Qual Jedi Youngling

Dec 2, 2009
    Chalk me down for Coruscant only.

I'd want a very good reason to go back to Tatooine.

EDIT: Actually, might as well throw my lot in with Mon Calamari too. Just call it Dac if the name offends, none of this Mon Cala TCW business.

21. QsAssistant

QsAssistant Jedi Master star 3

Apr 13, 2011
    I think the givens would be Coruscant and Yavin 4, assuming Yavin is the place Luke has his Academy on like in the Jedi Knight games.
    I would also like to see Hoth and Endor again. Endor probably won't happen because of the Ewoks though. :rolleyes:

22. Lord Tyrannus

Oct 18, 2012
    Anakin should come back to life and eat the ewoks...

23. lightsaver

lightsaver Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 8, 2005
    Tatooine (For nostalgia, because it's an integral part, but not in excess)
    Naboo (Always wondered what it would be like if Luke and Leia went back to their mothers home planet, there's bound to be some of Padme's family still around too)
    Coruscant (integral to the republic as well as the Jedi and a central hub for politics, needed)

Only these 3 planets from the other films makes sense to visit, otherwise bring on the new.

24. Death Wizard

Death Wizard Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 3, 2012
    Tatooine................. I'm never coming back to this planet again. There is noting to see, I used to live here you know. ;)

25. The-Eternal-Hero

The-Eternal-Hero Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 3, 2012
    Yes yes yes yes!

Coruscant, Tatooine, Kashyyk and Naboo. That would be nice. There's three films to spread it out over.