main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp Docking Bay 94

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Baron_Soontir_Fel, Dec 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Here are some pics of Brandon's latest project, Docking Bay 94! He had to find something to do with the BMF... :D

[image=http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj103/nhmandalorians/Customs/SMF162.jpg]

[image=http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj103/nhmandalorians/Customs/SMF161.jpg]

[image=http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj103/nhmandalorians/Customs/SMF164.jpg]

[image=http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj103/nhmandalorians/Customs/SMF167.jpg]

[image=http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj103/nhmandalorians/Customs/SMF165.jpg]

Those are the best shots... you can find more at the Photobucket page! :D

2. flightmech73

flightmech73 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 5, 2007
    Thanx for getting these up. Ive been looking everyday since B said youd be putting up the pics.=D=

3. flightmech73

Aug 5, 2007
    Theres more pictures of B's docking bay progress on http://s270.photobucket.com/albums/jj103/nhmandalorians/Customs/ (They were taken TODAY John![face_laugh]) He would like to hear comments.

4. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    :p

5. PRINCESSVADER73

PRINCESSVADER73 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 16, 2008
    Unbelievable work!!! Although, I still think the Falcon should be hung from the ceiling over the bed, with Han in the cockpit (ready to come in for a landing, of course)[face_love]

6. flightmech73

Aug 5, 2007
    Here's a new photo shop of Brandon's docking bay

[image=http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj103/nhmandalorians/Customs/dock94Solo.jpg]

7. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Excellent job Andy!!

8. theimmortaljedi

theimmortaljedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 23, 2008
  9. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Yeah, Brandon has a special talent when it comes to making dioramas. I'm jealous!

10. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Right talent...

The only talent Brandon has is time to do all this stuff. It SUCK!

It blows monkey chucks! lol ;)

Nice work Brandon ... Like all ways. I'd expect nothing less son.

TK

11. Darth_Cobern

Darth_Cobern Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2008
    Great work, Brandon. Send in your pics to the LEGO people and suggest that they make an expansion pack for their falcon model sets. I'm sure that Steve would buy it!

12. jediscar

jediscar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2007
    Hey! i resemble that remark! Seriously, I'm so far behind on legos -- between the cutting back and the price increases. Although, I do have some huge blocks of styrofoam from some of the kid's new bedroom furniture that i've been thinking might be sculpable into something star wars related. Any tips, Brandon?

13. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    OK Brandon....

I feel it's time for an up date? It's been a month since the last pictures and not a word either? What's up ..? You are at home all the time. lol

this thing should be done by now. :) Get Andy some more pic's to post. Hopefully you'll have it done by FCBD. I'd love to have to up on display some where.

Seeya,
    TK

14. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Capt_Brandon_Berry Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 7, 2008
    Well i was just about done with it this week but....... it was in my kitchen to start to put the final touch ups with paint and adding the sand on today, and then last night i got up in middle of the night to get something to drink and with it being dark, my small kitchen and the docking bay being sooooooooo big. I I I triped over it, landing and cruscing the middle of it with the side of my boddy. I can and will be fix some how i will do it. Oh by the way I walked away with some small cuts and scraps ....and a little tear running out of mt eye:_| -BRANDON-

this realy sucks!!!!!!

15. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Sounds like he was walking a round with that jar of dirt.? =D=

Dumb A@#! That's what you get for setting a round all day drinking that rum. LOSER!![face_dancing]

Later,
    TK

16. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    That sucks man! But come on now, you've never heard of those things called a LIGHT SWITCH??? :oops:

17. jediscar

jediscar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2007
    Bummer. That sucks. I agree with John-- lightswitches are our friends....

18. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    But why is the rum gone??? :confused:

19. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Mar 7, 2008
    ITS NOT I AM WELL STOCKED AS ALL WAYS! I want to post pic HELP!!!! SOMEONE
    -BRANDON-

20. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    You know if you make it over thursday you can bring over the docking bay and I'll help you with it. We can get al 5/6 glues we have going at once and fix it right up . lol

SeeYa,
    TK

And YES your helmet will be done then as well.. lol

21. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Mar 7, 2008
    Thanks but no thanks. I have to do this one solo. Dont worry I will bring it over soon enough for you to store it for me LOL...BY the way we need to clean up your storage soon.-BRANDON-

22. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    And get my TIE interceptor! :p

23. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    As soon as your ready. Right now when you open it up you have Jabbas butt right in your face. There is NO place to move any more.

Later,
    TK

24. flightmech73

Aug 5, 2007
    take pics of you messed up docking bay. maybe i can photo shop a battle scene or sumthin. could be worth it.

25. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Mar 7, 2008
    Just turn the knife a little Andy! Im sad all ready don't want to even look at it right now. LOL I did take picture of it be for and after the CRASH. -BRANDON-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.