main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story [Doctor Who]A Blonde is Never Just a Blonde 10/Rose Missing scenes Part 2

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by SpiritofEowyn, May 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpiritofEowyn

SpiritofEowyn Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 5, 2005
    Title: A Blonde is Never Just A Blonde

Author:SpiritofEowyn

Character/Pairing: Doctor Who 10/Rose Donna

Rating:G

Summary: Cut scene from the end of Poison Sky. Donna asks the Doctor about a TARDIS computer glich that made a blonde woman pop up screen. </b>

Disclaimer: I don't own Doctor Who in any fashion. Oh, and Rose is everything but physically in the scene. Not AU.

Author's Notes: The start of a few scenes that add into series 3 and 4 the tension of Rose's return.

"Hello, miss me?" The Doctor greeted Donna with a cheeky grin as he opened the TARDIS's doors.

"I would have missed you less, Alien-boy, If you'd warned me what I needed to do with this bloody phone!" Donna yelled.

The doctor tilted and shook his head. "I knew you'd figure it out, " He patted her head as he reached her, "You're brillant." He passed her to reach the controls.

"This wasn't the kind of excitement I signed up for."

He ignored her and played with the keyboard.

"Are you even listening to me?" She ranted. "What I don't get was what you meant with sending that video of that women to the screen of the TARDIS."

"What are you babbling about." He typed away, "I didn't send any-"

"The woman appeared on the screen when you were talking to the Sonturan leader mouthing your name, looked rather worried, what was that about? What kind of clue is that?" Donna waved her hand in front of his face.

"What?" he shook his head and pulled a lever. "You were hallucinating, stress, whatever, how about a proper holiday?"

"Hallucinate! Listen Mister, if I'm going to start imagining people- they're going to be big muscley MEN not blonde women." She roared shaking her shoulders. "I know what I saw- maybe the ship has a computer virus-"

He looked up finally, eyes seriously offended. "She can't get sick-" He ran a systems check, "No, the TARDIS is fine." he confirmed. His eyes scrunched up. "Wha--" He looked confused, then intent, standing up. Seriously his mood swings could give anyone whip lash. "Did you say she was, blonde?"

Donna had a field day, rolling her eyes upward. "Typical Male. He's not interested unless there is a blonde involved, if she'd of been a brunette-"

"Oi, Donna. I'm being serious. What did she look like?"

As Donna thought about it, the woman had looked familar but she could have just have had one of those faces. It probably meant nothing. "I told you. Blonde shortish hair. She wasn't there but a minute. Pretty." Donna shrugged. " Suppoe your ship is having a laugh?"

"No... Suppose not." Donna recognized that distant blank look, followed by increased activity mood swing, and calmed down a bit.

"What is it? Are you alright?"

He was leaning against the console, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Hmm? Yeah. I mean. I don't know- It... could have been anything."

"But you think it's something." Donna answered.

"Let me just," He tried to pull up a recording of what the TARDIS had picked up of his meeting, but the ship was refusing. "Come on, Come on, show me what you showed Donna." A few minutes passed in relative silence. "No?" He talked to the ship.

He produced a dark blue notebook , and made as if you open it. "Did she? Oh, never mind. It wouldn't have made a difference anyway- It couldnt be- No, just some glich."

"I thought you said your ship didn't have glitches." She probed.

"It doesn't. I know what I said." He barked back defensively.

"What's in this notebook anyway?" Donna snatched is from his hands and flipped through it's messy written and drawn pages. She recognized a picture of the TARDIS.

He reached for it with no real effort. "Give it back."

"No. Who do you think it was?" And then she locked eyes with her friend, the Doctor. Saw the pain. There was probably only one woman she'd ever heard of that he would get so defensive about, a name that brought him joy and pain, an name rarely spoken as more than HER. His eyes begged her not to let him hope.

Donna placed a sypathetic hand on his shoulder as

2. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Good voices for both of them and a bit of intrigue. Check your coding, though.

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  3. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Hey hun! Can you possibly check over the fandom formatting when you get a chance and edit the title? Thank you!

4. SpiritofEowyn

SpiritofEowyn Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 5, 2005
    A Blonde is Never Just a Blonde:Midnight

Aboard the Crusader 50 on the planet of Midnight the Doctor was having a pretty normal day, for him, while Donna enjoyed the spa. He had been off to see the saphire waterfall, a courteous passenger and citizen of the universe, minding his own business. So of course his shuttle was being attacked by an impossibly alive creature. The Doctor was used to the impossible. Well, at least this impossible world and creature did not involve a black hole or a being claiming to be Satan. Although that had been rather fun.

The shuttle shook, the lights went out, sparks flew and the doctor found himself facedown on the floor. Yup. All normal.

"Allright?" Biff asked him as Raffoella Cara's music video appeared on the entertainment moniter.

He'd never been much of a fan of her, and turned to reply." Argh...arms. legs. Neck. Head. Nose. I'm fine... everyone else?"

Caras voice went silent. Dee Dee seem distracted by that.

"How are we? Everyone all right?" He repeated. Physically they seemed ok, but he knew hysteria when he saw it. They'd be looking for a scapegoat or a superstious reason for what had been happening- to regain their feel of control over their situation. Regardless he couldn't let that get out of hand.

"What was that?" Dee Dee pointed at the moniter.

"What was what?" The Doctor asked, having expected then to be jumpy like this.

"This shuttles possessed!" Biff's wife scretched to more hysteria.

"There was a woman, a blonde woman just flashed on the screen-" Dee Dee answered more reasonably.

The Doctor spun around and frowned at the screen as the others murmured. "Where?"

"It was just there when your back was turned." Dee Dee said among affirmative murmurs.

Hands on his hips he glared at the screen. "Well thats just not fair. I turn my back for a minute..."

"Maybe it was a ghost giving us a message!" Biff gasped.

"Or that thing outside!" His wife was the model of panicked hysteria.

"Hold on, hold on, what did she say?" The Doctor asked looking around the room. He knew he shouldn't be encouraging this kind of behavior, but he was just too curious.

"I think, I think she mouthed 'Doctor' twice." Biff's teenage son said from his seat unaffected.

"We'll all need a doctor by the end of this." His mom wailed.

"Impossible" The Doctor breathed, " Even if... no one could know I'd even be here, let alone in the future?" His forhead scrunched up as his voice went unnaturally high.

"Do you know what it was?" Dee asked.

"Not a clue, but." The doctor winced and scratched his head.

"Wait! Didn't you say your name was The Doctor? Didn't you?" The hostess asked.

This wasn't good, he could see himself fast becoming a goat. "Yeah." He offered reluctantly. He couldn't blame them really. Couldn't be a coincidence. Hardly ever a coincidence when you're a timelord, let alone the last one. And blonde. "Rotten timing, that."

"It wants you! We're just the helpless victims, you heard him!" Biff's wife roared, pointing an accusing finger at him and unfriendly murmurs spread.

"Hold on, Calm down-" The Doctor defended.

"Whoever she was I hope we see her again, she was hot!" The teenage boy interjected, lightening the mood somewhat.

The doctor glared back, even though he know he should be thanking the boy, bringing out a blue notebook out of his coat pocket, flipped to the right page and shoved it in front of the boy. No need to jump to conclusions.

" Look anything like-"

"Hey, that's her!" The boy said enthusiastically.

'Right, of course." He grimaced. Couldn't possibly have been any of the other billions of blondes in existance.

The doctor clapped his hands together to get the other passengers attention. "Good news folks, She has nothing to do with out present predicament. Just a common, " Now was the time to make up words. " Xeno chronoroseshippy annomily. Happens all the time. To me."

He backed up towards the bathrooms as they processed that. "What's wrong with her?" He h

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.