main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Amph [Doctor Who] Series 7 Discussion - SPOILERS

Discussion in 'Community' started by Mar17swgirl, May 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Everton

Everton Chosen One star 10

Jul 18, 2003
    Quite. :D

I wonder if he will actually die. :(

Also, 5001st post in the thread.

EDIT: Rachel, I don't think any of us are going to be able to get far into the new series without finding out what I'd blacked out. :p

2. Ulicus

Ulicus Lapsed Moderator star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 24, 2005
    I'm sure at this point anyone who's going to be involved will know they're going to be involved, and have for a while. If Moffat did secure Eccleston for the 50th, I'm quite sure he'd have told him to reveal nothing.

3. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    I just noticed I'd posted the 5000th post in the thread. In before the move :p

EDIT: Yeah I've wondered if we'll finally have a companion or both actually dying. Haven't had to deal with it yet in NuWho. Would be really devastating but possibly fitting... I don't know. I'll just take it as it comes.

BTW, are we for sure that the Christmas Special is going to be mid-series?

EDIT 2: Chris, you don't know my powers of spoiler evasion. I don't even watch trailers :p

-sj loves kevin spacey

4. Mar17swgirl

Mar17swgirl Chosen One star 7

Dec 26, 2000
    Is it just me, or has this thread just become rather wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey? :p

5. Everton

Jul 18, 2003
    Well if Christmas remains on 25th December, then yes. :p

They said six in 2012 and eight in 2013, right?

6. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    This is a bizarre glitch.

7. Everton

Jul 18, 2003
    Okay, but you're safer in the US! Over here, come the new series, if you watch the BBC's channels (and everyone does) you won't be able to avoid trailers!

8. JoinTheSchwarz

JoinTheSchwarz Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 21, 2002
    I'm locking this thread because it's going glitchy and crazy. I blame the Dulecks or whatever the bad guys are called. Feel free to start a new version.

9. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    Here I thought the only channel in the UK was the BBC. [face_mischief]

10. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    Right, it's much easier here. Though I am still in the practice of running from the room or hitting mute and closing my eyes when trailer for US shows I watch are on all the time.

11. Everton

Jul 18, 2003
    Good practice. :)

Do you try to preempt and avoid those 'Next Time' segments at the end of episodes? I know Doctor Who gives one a second or two before the preview, but some shows here (and I guess in the US) simply cut to the preview. I do this, and find myself with the remote in my hand when I know the hour or 45/50 minutes is coming to an end so I can change channel or switch the TV off altogether.

12. Juliet316

Juliet316 Chosen One star 10

Apr 27, 2005
    Yeah, I wish I hadn't put highlighted that HTR text either.[face_plain]

ETA: Jenna looks pretty. So we'll see how she is once she's on screen with Matt.

13. Everton

Jul 18, 2003
    Well I'm sure glad I blacked it out, then. :p

14. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    No, it's not your fault, it's mine for thinking maybe I could just look at a few words and have an idea of whether it was something I wanted to read more about or not. Oh well, I just don't want to know any more.

And yeah, I stop before the next time bits. Do that for every show. Except ER back in the day because I had a popular review site and really enjoyed mocking how wildly inaccurate and overblown those promos were. Lol NBC.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.