main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Doctor Who > You

Discussion in 'Archive: SF&F: Films and Television' started by hero_of_canton, Feb 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hero_of_canton

hero_of_canton Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 20, 2007
    i have no idea what show you(anyone that replies)are currently hooked on but it probably cant pack Doctor Whos lunch. the show is more intelligent, insightful, profound, funny, dramatic, and just flat out beautiful than anything currently running in my opinion. i would love to hear what show, if any, you feel comes close, and any of the reasons why its that impressive. i am not insulting other programs, i just dont find myself being impressed as of late, maybe i am not on the rite station. anyways i am looking for help finding something that i mite be able to tollerate for an hour w/o changing channels. would help if it is a current show that is still puting out new episodes, or at least in decent syndication if not.

i am personally a huge Firefly fan, so if you have a great show in mind that isnt easily accesable(ie Firefly =) but is the best thing you have ever seen lets hear it.

"there are worlds out there where the sky is burning, and the sea's asleep, and the rivers dream; people made of smoke and cities made of song. somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold. come on Ace, we've got work to do."(the Doctor)

"oh brilliant,its you! you're my favorite,you are!!you are the best,know why? because you're so...thick! You're mister thick thick thickety thickface, from thicktown, thickania! and so's you're dad!!"(the Doctor)

"i stand before you a man in need of an exit"(the Doctor)

sorry for the long post, thanks for any help in advance =D

2. Queen_Pixie

Queen_Pixie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 20, 1999
    Just so you know...

http://boards.theforce.net/science_fiction_and_fantasy_films_and_television/b10748/22774520/p1/?31

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.