main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Does a paperback version of the Karen Traviss Clone Wars animated movie novelization exist?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by jedibrian77, Apr 16, 2017.

1. jedibrian77

jedibrian77 Jedi Youngling

Apr 15, 2017
    I have been trying to find out if this exists or not. Amazon seems to have a posting for it but I cant find an image or confirmation anywhere. I was hoping someone here would know the answer. Thanks!

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    If it's the one with the rescue of Jabba's baby son Amazon UK seems to have one listed. I think I have the HC somewhere in my bookcases. I've ordered from the US Amazon site before even though I live in the UK. If you're not in the UK you should be able to do the same from the UK site. You won't get free shipping though.

3. jedibrian77

jedibrian77 Jedi Youngling

Apr 15, 2017
    They have a paperback listed on the US site too but I haven't been able to track down any pictures of it and Wikipedia only lists a hardcover release date where they would usually have both which makes me question whether or not it really exists.

4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Pretty sure it exists on Amazon UK - they have some for sale. If they didn't it would say something like 'Currently Unavailable'. Maybe it wasn't released in pb in the US?

Edit - I did a search on the US site of Karen Traviss Star Wars and came across this listing. It's in the Amazon Marketplace so may not be fulfilled from their site.

5. Bruce Probst

Bruce Probst Jedi Youngling

Jan 12, 2017

I can assure you that it exists (but possibly only in a UK edition?), I bought my copy from Book Depository late last year:

https://www.bookdepository.com/Star...33191?ref=grid-view&qid=1492563161046&sr=1-28

Not only in stock, but on sale.