main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Does Anakin kill padmé?

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by JawasAteJabba, Oct 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JawasAteJabba

JawasAteJabba Jedi Youngling

Oct 9, 2003
    Yes he does.

2. Garth Maul

Garth Maul Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 18, 2002
    assuming this is speculation and not spoiler material, I would say I do not think Anakin will kill Padme.

Even someone as emotional as Anakin...it would take a LOT to drive him to that extreme.

He could very well be led to believe that Padme has been killed, possibly by Obi-Wan or as a result of Obi-Wan's negligence, but I don't think he would kill her.

Plus, it's still quite possible that Padme will be alive on Alderaan at the close of Episode III.

3. Darth_Goofy

Darth_Goofy Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2001
    God, I hope that's not a spoiler. 8-}

EDIT: Wait wait wait, is this guy a troll? If he is, I am gonna be so freakin' pissed, I can't even tell you...

4. Darth_Sacrilicious

Darth_Sacrilicious Jedi Grand Master star 2

Apr 30, 2003
    i don't think he will, but if he did, it would be niffty to have him use lightning so that we see he does have that power and it will also go nicely with when he saves Luke

5. Professor Moriarty

Professor Moriarty Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 27, 1999
    If you really want to know the answer to that question head over to the Spoilers-Allowed forum. If you're just being a buttheaded troll, I highly suggest that you stop.

6. Mace Windy

Mace Windy Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 3, 1999
    Here is a thread that you may be interested in, Jawas: The Fate of Padme Thread :)

:cool: Mace Windy,
    too windy for spoilers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.