main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cincin, OH Does anybody have the toy list for the 23rd??

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Lady_Lucas, Apr 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady_Lucas

Lady_Lucas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2002
    Anybody have the complete list of toys realeased on the 23rd?? (Action figures, deluxe packs, starships, 12'' Dolls).

2. LovelyLotus

LovelyLotus Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2002
    There's one on Kenner's website. www.kenner.com I believe.

3. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    Nice, but it doesn't give a breakdown of what will be available the 23rd.

4. padawan_schlicher

padawan_schlicher Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    so far i have 17 basic figures and have seen 4 others (for a total of 21 confirmed with my own eyes), i have one deluxe and have seen 3 others (again for total of 4 confirmed). there are 4 puzzles in collectors tins, which are really cool and worth getting, there are 4 of the puzzles that we (jarjar ludo and I) got at meijer plus 3 more that are metalic (also cool). there is a possibility of several more basic figs, i got a checklist from rebelscum.com but it doesn't say when they come out for sure. I think there may be 2 figs that they don't release until after the movie...but i could be wrong.

the ones i am really looking for are Yoda and the anakin that I don't have...i'd also like to get the basic Mace...what am i saying, i'm getting them all!

i have 2 ships, have seen 2 more and know of 2 beasts plus a HUGE playset

I also know there is a possibility of 9 12" figs, but have only seen 1

5. padawan_schlicher

Mar 7, 2002
    all in all, the best bet for a checklist of sorts is rebelscum.com and hasbro.com. I would have said collectstarwars.com, but they merged with rebelscum. as far as a destinction between 23rd toys and after the 23rd toys, your guess is as good as mine with the exception of the ones i have and/or have seen

there are also some classic trilogy figs coming out on the new card, as well as some TPM, i don't know if they will be out tuesday or not, i hope they are cause they look cool!!!!

I also am eagerly anticipating StarWars Unleashed statues/figures...they look really gonzo!

6. padawan_schlicher

Mar 7, 2002
    OK. I've heard anywhere between 24 & 31+ basic figures from sources on OSWCC; all depending on what gets released. Also at least 5 deluxe figs, maybe more, i've seen 4...there's probably more.

Walmart has a bonus track on the soundtrack, but Best Buy is giving away a collector card with the soundtrack so you may want to buy the one you are gonna listen to at wally world and get the other 3 covers at Best Buy.

Another thing...Some chains may get things that others don't, not exclusives, just a different cycle (the others will get it later etc.) so you might want to hit multiple store chains, like meijer and walmart tonight and TRU (definately, target, and Kmart in the morning or afternoon.

It's a good thing that my diet consists of mostly $2 meal bars! There goes my check this week! But then again I already have a head start!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.