main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

London, ON Does anybody know where I could buy the Original Trilogy

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by OU-812, Jan 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OU-812

OU-812 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 3, 2002
    I recently gave my set to my girlfriend's son. Now I'm without the original Trilogy. Does anybody know where I could purchase a set? I've looked all over town. Did Lucas pull it again so he can repackage it one more time?

2. Wolf

Wolf Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    There is a used book store on Richmond... i think it might be called city lights. it has lots of old videos and i believe i saw a copy of the original trilogy there...

might have been richmond and dundas... i think...

3. Lelila

Lelila Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 1999
    I've been wondering that myself actually, as far as I know, City Lights doesn't do videos though. I know there were a couple of used video places around Dundas and Richmond where I was going to take a look for that and some other things. I will let you know once I get the chance to do it. I would guess that it would be possible to find them on Laser Disc as well?

4. Woofer

Woofer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    At Christmas time I saw boxed sets at Wal-Mart. Should be generally available then.

5. Adam-the-Indifferent

Adam-the-Indifferent Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    I'd keep an eye out on Ebay, its probably your best bet.

SW Trilogy, Widescreen, Non-special edition

There was a re-release in Nov '00, with a black and white cover. They released both a pan and scan and a widescreen box set, most Wal-marts and places like that only carry the pan and scan version.

6. Primrodo

Primrodo Jedi Master star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    which OT are you looking for?

Any or specific?

7. SarahSkywalker

SarahSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 24, 2002
    If you want the SE, you can get the 2001 version still at Music World.
    On Dundas, just past Richmond, beside "Heroes Comics", is a used CD and Video store. They have many versions, SE and nonSE. I got the 91 version there, they also have the 95, 97 and 2001.
    Citylights DOES in fact have video's and I have seen the 91 and 97 versions there. That is on Richmond just below Dundas.
    All of these are all 3 video's for about $21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.