main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq Does anyone buy the Anakin falling into a Volcano theory?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by MasterJedi78, Feb 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterJedi78

MasterJedi78 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 4, 2003
    This is my first new topic if I didnt do it right please dont let me have it.

I know I heard the interview with James Earl Jones, but for some reason I dont believe that Anakin falls into a Volcano. Because on SW.com when you read the info on Vader. It dosent mention anything about him fallin into a volcano. It does say that he suffered injuries at the hands of his master. I dont know either way I am sure episode 3 will be something to look forward too.

2. debeautimous

debeautimous Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2003
    The information is about lava and it came from the novel of ROTJ. It is hard to say exactly what GL will use because the novel also said Owen and Ben were brother's instead of Anakin. I personally think he will be hurt by lava but not fall in a volcano. But that is just my opinion.

3. varza

varza Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2002
    it is hard to say. we have discussed it in another forum but I am not sure if anything ever came of it.

There has to be something to it because vader's suit is basically a walking iron lung for anakin. So something had to have scared his lungs pretty severally.

I believe in my opinion that he suffered some form of injury inside a mountain. I am not sure he falls into the lava but may of been harmed by the fumes or partially hitting the lava. Something severe has to have happened for him to be mostly machine by ANH.

4. DarthMoby

DarthMoby Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2002
    Nah! He was pushed by Obiwan! Anakin finds out that Obiwan wants Padme for himself and in a fit of rage confronts Obiwan. Obiwan knowing Anakin is too strong to take and a saber battle tries to avoid him. But Anakin catches him anyway. A fierce battle takes place and Anakin is about to win, when Obiwan uses the Force to push him into the valcano.

Okay so I know it won't really happen that way, but it does add some flavor to their relationship.

5. debeautimous

debeautimous Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2003
    :D Very funny!

6. Gecko_Fett

Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    I am not sure where that story came from....I just know that as long as I can remember as Star Wars goes...that is the story! I am sure that rumor started to go around sometime around 1980 - 1983. I remember sitting in high school drawing comic strips depicting this event. I sure wish I had all of my artwork from when I was younger!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.