main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Does anyone come in here anymore?

Discussion in 'Archive: Abilene, TX' started by Yoda525907, Dec 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yoda525907

Yoda525907 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 13, 2002
    I keep checking back but noone post in here anymore. If you happen to pop in here just say hi or something. So I can get an idea of who all still comes in here.

2. BroodMcEto

BroodMcEto Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2002
    I stop by now and again, but the commute may be too far for me.

3. Yoda525907

Oct 13, 2002
    Well, at least someone else stops in every now and then.

4. BroodMcEto

Jan 14, 2002
    Hey Dave,
    Did you ever get your helmet done? Er, made, or whatever.

5. Yoda525907

Oct 13, 2002
    Nah it kinda fell by the way side. Although I did get my Boba Fett helmet signed by both Jeremy Bulloch and Daniel Logan. So that was kinda cool.

6. BroodMcEto

Jan 14, 2002
    Nice.

Too bad about the project... Maybe one day it'll happen.

7. strwrshrln

strwrshrln Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 21, 2002
    I check by when I can. I have been extremely busy with the class at school this year. I changed up most of what I teach and the new program takes up alot of my extra time. I hope things will slow down the second semester for me.

Harlan

8. Irby_Wan_Kenirby

Irby_Wan_Kenirby Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 11, 2002
    Hows it goin David? Well, if you remember me and my friend Greg, we are back in Cisco again. He said we should have another Halo night.

9. strwrshrln

Jul 21, 2002
    I am still around. I have been sick and off work for the past month. I was diagnosed with cancer of the esophagus in early February. I spent 7 days in the hospital undergoing chemo and radiation. I have been out for about 3 weeks now. I am still going through radiation. It will end on Thursday. I will go back in about 4 weeks for more tests to see if the chemo and radiation worked. Depending on what is left of the tumor i will either go through more chemo and radiation or have surgery. Hopefully the tumor will be gone and I will only have a small round of chemo to get rid of any stray cancer cells. Hopefully we can all get together again in the near future.

Harlan

10. BroodMcEto

Jan 14, 2002
    oh, man...
    Sorry to hear that, Harlan! I hope you come out fairly unscathed. If you need anything, let us know, and if we can, we will.

Hang in there bro.

11. Yoda525907

Oct 13, 2002
    I'd like to get another meeting put together soon for anyone that's interested. I hope that everything goes well for you Harlan, and I'll echo Toby's statment in saying if there is anything I can do for you don't hesitate to let me know. I'm going to be checking in here more often. Also anyone is welcome to email me at dwh041678@aol.com. Take care everyone. Dave.

12. strwrshrln

Jul 21, 2002
    I am going to Baylor Hospital in Dallas on the 12th. I will have surgery to remove the cancer on the 13th. I will be there for about 2 weeks recovering. The surgery will last about 6-7 hours. They will have to remove the area around the tumor which will include up to 1/3 of my stomach. I will get to come home if all goes well after the 2 weeks. I will be down at home for 8-12 weeks before I can get back to normal again. Hopefully those of us who are still around can get together later this summer.

13. mac-nut

mac-nut Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 14, 2001
    hey, dudes and dudettes, just stopping by to visit abit. Would luv to come to your meetings if someone would power up my canoe for the long trip. :) :D

luv your banner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.