main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Does anyone else have the 12 inch electronic Emperor

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by rodan70, May 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rodan70

rodan70 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 1, 2002
    ok, I bought the 12inch Emperor Palptine electronic figure @ Target a few years ago. He came in a 2 pack box set with a Royal Guard. It's Pretty cool, The Emperor Talks andn he is sculped very good. I didn't see anyone talking about this figure, and I was wondering if I was the only one who had them, lol.

2. Silac5

Silac5 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 12, 2001
    I bought a guy's collection a couple of years ago and that was one of the items, but to be honest I never even realized that the Emperor talked. I'll have to check it out again when I get home.

3. RolandofGilead

RolandofGilead Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2001
    I picked one up at a trade show. I really only wanted the Royal Guard, but the guy wouldn't let me buy just half the set. He sits next to my talking Boba Fett now. A wrinkled prune with eyes. [face_plain]

4. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Yes I have it, and mine is still in the box. I really only wanted it for the Royal Guard as I have a Royal Guard costume. ;) You can still get them on ebay, for less than what they were selling in the stores for actually.

5. NotClownJ0KER

NotClownJ0KER Jedi Grand Master star 2

Apr 24, 2001
    I got one at Target I think back in '98 or '99... so I got one, along with a Luke & Wampa 2 pack and a Han Solo As Prisoner W/Carbonite Block...They were all on clearance for $10.00!!!

Editud fohr spehlling

[image=http://www.angelfire.com/ca5/NotClownJOKER/jokerbbrotj.gif]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.