main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG Does anyone happen to have...

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by Jedi_Healer, May 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Healer

Jedi_Healer Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 23, 2005
    ...a black / blue cloak I could borrow? I'll be going for the May 18 SW screening and all I need is a cloak to complete my not-very-nice costume. Unfortunately for me, the costume shops I called up have rented out all of theirs due to the sudden StarWars frenzy...

So I was just wondering if anyone here had one to spare? I know it's very last-minute, but I'm rather desperate... Oh well, serves me right for procrastinating..

2. xeno_kenobi

xeno_kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 4, 2002
    I got a fellowship cloak to lend... :p

3. Jedi_Healer

Apr 23, 2005
    Oh wow, you would? You mean as in those the Fellowship wore in LotR? Those should have hoods, right.. Anyway if it's not too much trouble can I borrow it? [face_praying] Thanks!

4. DarthCrovus

DarthCrovus Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 3, 2005
    Well I know of one costume rental that has something like that, thought it's grey in colour, and its cheap, just $20 for 3 days. Might wanna check it out. Although it's not really a Jedi Cloak it's close enough I guess. Masquerade 2000 it's on Bali Lane (opp Golden Landmark) 62970778 i think is their no. or is it 62924889??? =p!

It was still avaliable on Sunday when I checked.

5. xeno_kenobi

xeno_kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 4, 2002
    Jedi Healer, sure, and it's free. Return to me when you're done. LMK or add me on MSN at xeno_kenobi@hotmail.com

6. Jedi_Healer

Apr 23, 2005
    Crovus, thanks, actually I was there yesterday and the only cloak the girl showed me was this really shiny red one! LOL Didn't see a grey one.. but thanks anyway!

Xeno, thank you! *huggles* Erm...maybe you can bring it along then I'll borrow when I get there...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.