Does anyone have a clue as to what this is?

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Stormtrooper_fan, Aug 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stormtrooper_fan Force Ghost

star 5
    Please?

http://web12.twitpic.com/img/22754285-f92212697ffbc9d24615f453860447b2.4a81f0c4-full.jpg

We don't know what it is or where it came from just the person who originally had it used to be a cheuffeur to famous people and Dave Prowse used to use a local gym so... I dunno...

Anyone? Cinema display perhaps??!

Help please!! [face_batting]
  2. Welshguy Jedi Master

star 4
    Hmm, when you say cinema display, do you mean the actual cinema screen?

Cause all I can see is a big blank white page of nothing??

:)
  3. Stormtrooper_fan Force Ghost

star 5
    Nah... blinking Twitpic nonesense... this should work:

[image=http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa209/Cyberpaddy66/Nics%20Stuff/S5006966small.jpg]
  4. LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Games Mod

Administrator
    star 9
    It doesn't look familiar to me (other than being Vader, obviously). I can try looking in my collecting books. What's it made from - plastic or something else? And did it come with anything inside - lighting or anything like that? Also, any idea who the manufacturer is?
  5. Stormtrooper_fan Force Ghost

star 5
    It's made of a thin-ish kind of plastic and that's about it really other than it's rather large as you can see by the size of the door underneath it (obviously the bat is nothing to do with it lol).

My OH got it from someone else but we just don't know what it is or why indeed that it would be white!

If you could find out for us that would be awesome, I think I saw one once online but have never found it again...
  6. LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Games Mod

Administrator
    star 9
    I didn't find anything doing a quick look under art, masks, advertising displays and Googling images. Why don't you post the pic over in Collecting and see if anyone there knows what it is? Maybe Mike will know.
  7. Stormtrooper_fan Force Ghost

star 5
    Thanks again, it's got us stumped to be honest, have posted over on Collections, lets hope someone knows :D
  8. elbertino Jedi Master

star 3
    no picture comes up for me at that initial link...and i could probably tell you what it is. i already have an idea just by reading these posts

[face_coffee] [face_monkey]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.