Does Anyone Have a Spare Ticket For Westowne?

Discussion in 'Milwaukee, WI' started by jedisister, May 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedisister Jedi Youngling

star 3
    If anyone has a spare ticket to Westowne Ultrascreen midnight showing, I may be picking up Solo414 Weds. but she doesn't have a ticket to Westowne. If anyone could help her out, that would be great or offer any suggestions for her at any of the other theatres around. I will be attending Westowne thank you so much to Bishop 76 for getting me a ticket, and it would be great if Solo could come w/me, otherwise I'll have to drop her off and pick her up after the movie and she'd have to wait for me. So, if anyone could help we would be most appreciative. Please PM either of us if you can help. Thank You!
  2. Mauler_II Jedi Master

star 3
    If anyone is holding an extra westown ticket for me you can give it to Tracey. Since I couldn't get 4 to Westown I will be going to the midnight showing at Ridge instead.
  3. jedisister Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Thanks Mauller!
    I'm sure Solo will appreciate it very much!!
  4. solo414 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I'm sure everybody already knows, but I do need a ticket. Tracey is being TOTALLY AWESOME and trying to get me down there. If anybody can give me a hand, that would be great. :)

WOW! I wrote the first part of this before I saw the other posts. Mauler, you are too cool. I can't even tell you how happy that makes me. :D :D :D
  5. Figrin_D_an Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Well... as I mentioned before, I do have a couple of extra tickets for the midnight UltraScreen show at Westown. They are tickets I printed online, so you would have to meet me at the theater and get in line with me so that you could get in. If that isn't a problem, then I can get you in to see the film.

Send me a PM, or email me: ndkroken@execpc.com, if this is helpful.

I have two extra tickets, FYI.

6. Jedi_Bane Jedi Youngling

star 1
    actually with the printable tickets you can just email it to solo414 and she could print another one, this is all assuming that you DID save the confirmation email of course...
  7. Figrin_D_an Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I suppose I could do that... although, that seems a bit unscrupulous. I mean, in theory, if a person were to print an second copy of the ticket (in this case, good for 4 admissions), and give that second copy to someone else, what is to stop that second person from using the copy to get another group of 4 people into the film? Yes, the tickets have unique barcodes, but they never check/scan them at the box office.

Now, I'm not saying that would happen in this case, because there are only a couple of people involved, and I trust said people to handle this in an appropriate manner. It does bring up an interesting problem, however.

8. Jedi_Bane Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Yeah, I thought of that... I guess they just expect you to only give copies to people you trust, which is reasonable.
  9. solo414 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    You guys are all great. So far I've had three ticket offers from people. Mauler, Figrin_D_an, and Darth Lee. Thanks for the offers guys! I PMed Figrin this afternoon and he has put aside a ticket for me. Thanks again for the offers!

My theater here in Oshkosh FINALLY released their times for Opening Day. 3:25, 6:30, 9:45. That's it. They only have three showtimes of the biggest movie of the year. Unbelievable. I bet you $20 I could run that theater better with a monkey in charge! :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.