main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

does anyone have info on cons coming to Ohio?

Discussion in 'FanForce Conventions' started by CJBOOK520, Jun 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CJBOOK520

CJBOOK520 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 10, 2009
    I've been doing some digging to see if any good cons were coming to the Ohio area but haven't found much in the immediate future. Anybody else know of any?

2. BIGMAC

BIGMAC Jedi Master star 1

Jan 15, 2004
    Well this CON isn't in OH but its in Wheeling WV if your interested.It's called JediCon WV and this is our 7th show.We raise money for Children's Miracle Network through a silent auction of SW merchandise,food sales and portions of table/ticket sales.If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail me at jedicon_wv@hotmail.com and use JEDICON as a subject.Below is the show site and the site where the show will take place.Hope to hear a response.

Thanks for your time and MTFBWY!

www.jediconwv.net

www.toyandtrain.com

3. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    There are always a lot of cons in Ohio. It all depends on what you like. November 6-7 is Mid-Ohio Con downtown Columbus at the convention center, a comic convention mainly, but those of us in the Ohio Garrison always try to make our presence known one way or another. I was talking to artists at CV who I knew had been to this con before to see if they wanted to come this year. So far no Star Wars people are going to be there (except those of us in the 501st), but like I said, it all depends on what kind of con you want to go to. Plus they add people all the time, it is still early.

I have a friend who goes to anime cons as well, and I know that there are a few of those around Ohio. There is a big one in Columbus in January. (I can't remember the name, I've never been to it.)

There is also Screaming Tiki Con in Youngstown. This year it was in June, it was ually held two weeks before thanksgiving. I don't know when it is going to be next year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.