main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Does anyone have suggestion for selling my Star Wars collection besides ebay or craigslist?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by DLorincz75, Mar 14, 2008.

1. DLorincz75

DLorincz75 Jedi Youngling

Mar 14, 2008
    Hi everyone, I was hoping someone might help. I want to sell all my Star Wars collection in one shot. There are alot of items so its got to be a local deal, shipping would be a killer and i don't want to deal with that. I've tried craigslist and that didn't seem to work. Should i just post something here? I've pulled out everything the other day and took alot of photos, but i still have to put together a list. Any suggestion would help. Thanks, David

2. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    You can list your items for sale here, if you are local. Just don't go spamming other forums for it. You can also list on ebay and advertise that sale here, since you are the owner of the items.

Honestly? Just send your stuff to me. I'll be happy to pay for shipping. Just load it all in one gigantic box and I'll take it outta your hands.

:D

3. SithLordKobe

SithLordKobe Jedi Knight star 3

Jul 31, 2007
    Are you absolute on selling the whole collection as one set? If not, I might be interested.