main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Does anyone have the Ep. I DVD yet?

Discussion in 'Archive: Atlanta, GA' started by Tammy-Wan, Oct 16, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tammy-Wan

Tammy-Wan Jedi Youngling

Jul 10, 2001
    I ordered mine from amazon, so I guess I have to wait a day or two to check it out. Did anyone get theirs yet? Is it a radical empire to all which is radical?

2. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    I got my TPM DVD today! WooHoo!

I haven't gotten the chance to play with all the special features yet, but what I've seen so far is really cool.

3. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    Three of us from the Nashville chapter met at Best Buy this morning to get a copy. I also bought myself a DVD-ROM drive to watch it. Then I bought myself a screwdriver set when I realized I couldn't open my computer to install it.

All in all, the most money I have spent to watch a movie, but it'll be worth it in the long run. :D

4. Nillanator

Nillanator Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 9, 2001
    I got my copy today at Best Buy...Walmart was too high on theirs..lol

Hama, did you get it all hooked up yet? or do you have a story to tell. ;)

5. red_rose

red_rose Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 3, 2001
    Tammy, I preordered mine from Amazon too. It was in the mailbox when I got home today. You should get yours within a couple of days if not today.
    I'm slightly annoyed that Best Buy is selling it at a cheaper price but oh well.
    Now I can play the Duel of the Fates over and over and over on my laptop!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhh. Portable Maul
    :D

Good luck with the DVDROM Hama!

6. ObiWill

ObiWill Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2001
    I got it at Blockbuster, more expensive than other places ($25 with tax) but well-worth the credits. I wish I could access the blooper reel on Disc 1... it requires you to enter "1138" on your remote (it won't work on a PC keyboard). After watching the documentary, I have new-found appreciation for Episode I. For all its flaws, it's still magic.

Favorite DVD moment: Ewan McGregor practice-dueling in his "BLUNT" shirt. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.