Tucson Does anyone in tucson use Final Cut Pro?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by PowermanX4, Apr 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. PowermanX4 Jedi Padawan

Hello, I'm in pre-production for my Star Wars Fan Film, and a friend of mine is giving me a I-mac. (Yes I SAID GIVE)
    Plus he is giving me Final Cut Pro. I use Premeir Pro right now, but final Cut is fare better, so I need a crash course.
    Also I'm wondering if Final Cut has some kind of film filter. I only have accsess to crappy DV cam corders, and I really want my
    movie to look like film, and the camera I have only shots at 29.97 FPS, which looks like crap. If anyone in town can give me a hand, that would be awesome, or maybe just websites would help a lot to!

Thanks!
  2. hal9k1 Jedi Master

star 4
    It will do Editing at 23.976, true 24, 25, 29.97, 30, or 60 fps

Might be better to ask in this forum.....

http://boards.theforce.net/fan_films/b10015/p1

Other than that advice you can always take a class in that program. Apple has some decent certification courses if you want to go in that direction.

I have a very little experience with that program, it's like Photoshop, the manual is HUGE and the program can do almost anything you want it to do (assuming you know how to make it do what you want it to do). It?s quite powerful.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.