main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toronto Does anyone know where I can get cheap tickets for SFX? :)

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by DianaDrama, Jul 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DianaDrama

DianaDrama Jedi Youngling

Jul 7, 2007
    Hey everyone! How's it going? My name is Diana, I'm 19 and I'm new to this forumn. Anyways I was just wondering whether any of you know where I could get my hands on a ticket for the SFX(for cheap...I'm extremely broke!)for the Hayden talkback. I'm an actress hoping to someday make a living working for a theatre company and I find Hayden's acting inspiring. He is one of the few actors that is passionate about their role choices and is extremely expressive. I actually had the chance to do background work during the filming of 'Jumper' and I was impressed with his performance. I wanted to ask him a few questions about the craft, but then I decided not to disturb him since he was working and that would be rude! Now I regret it completely and I found out that he's a guest at the expo so I thought that maybe I'd get another chance. Unlikely or not...Its worth a shot! If anyone knows any info, please answer back. I appreciate it. Thanks a bunch! :) Ciao Ciao Dianka

2. grey_starr

grey_starr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 22, 2004
    wish there was such a thing as a cheap way in... I HATE when they make us pay extra to see a person...

3. Styrofoam_Guy

Styrofoam_Guy Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 2003
    Yes it is unfortunate that unless you get the upgraded ticket that you will most likely not even see him at all.

4. AKalel

AKalel Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 22, 2005
    You might try volunteering and maybe if your lucky they will place you in his Q&A.

5. DianaDrama

DianaDrama Jedi Youngling

Jul 7, 2007
    Hey again! You guys are awesome for replying...thanks! Yeah, I don't think that it is fair. I mean it's reasonable that you have to buy another ticket because they might not have space to accomodate everyone, but it's not fair that they charge a fortune. I actually thought about the volunteering possiibility cause I need volunteer hours anyways. I send the organizers an email but I don't know anything about it yet. Are any of you going to see the expo? Dianka :)

6. Capt-SithPaark

Capt-SithPaark Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 24, 2004
    Although the website hasn't been updated at the time of this post
    Looks as though Hayden will NOT be attending this year's XPO ('07)

Principal Photography of his new movie begins Aug.9th in Asia

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.