Does anyone of here watch "Enterprise"

Discussion in 'Europe General Archive' started by Luck, Oct 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luck Jedi Knight

star 1
    Does anyone of here watch "Enterprise"
  2. Darth_Fizyk Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I watched long time ago. Luck, is Star Trek in our TV now?
  3. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    Not really. Sometimes if I am bored and want to watch TV and I can't find something, that is better. :) But I haven't watch it often yet.
  4. Luck Jedi Knight

star 1
    No... polish TV don't screen "Enterprise". It is crummy. In general polish TV has never played any "Star trek" serial until the end.
  5. pirry Jedi Master

star 4
    What is Enterprise? ?[face_plain] is it a serie?

I have watched an Star Trek serie which name is Star trek: the last voyager or something like this ;)
  6. Luck Jedi Knight

star 1
    "Enterprise" is a newest star trek serial. I think it's one of the best.

You watched "star trek Voyager"
  7. pirry Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks for the explanation ;)

Is it good? I´ll see if I can! ;) :D
  8. Luck Jedi Knight

star 1
    It's fantastic. You should watch that and You should know that "Enterprise" talking about crew of the firs Enterprise.
  9. Ted_G Jedi Padawan

I agree with Luck. As an american, Ive watched all of the Star trek series and this new one is great.
  10. SithSpawn69 Jedi Knight

star 2
    I've seen it.

We have tNG in Croatia currently, and next week they have the last season of Voyager...

after that we have DS9 and then Enterprise.

Watched it on sattelite though....

Nice...
    Especially T'Pol
    heheheheh
  11. WhiteHorse Force Ghost

star 4
    Very Nice serie. We don't have it on our channels, but i watch it over a friend house by 'other means'.

To the ones that remember Quantum Leap, will have a nice surprise. :)

Enterprise has started it's 3rd season.
  12. The Flying Dutchman Jedi Master

star 4
    Well in Holland they are trying to get rid of it. In it's very first season they're showing doubles...
  13. SITH-ASSAULT-73 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I like it a lot...............!!!!!!!!!!!!
  14. OBIWANARNO Jedi Knight

star 1
    ""Enterprise" is a newest star trek serial. I think it's one of the best".

What does one of the best mean. There have only been five of them. Personally I don't think there is any doubt that Enterprise is the worst of the Star Trek series. The first season was awful but the second year has been good but I haven't seen any of season three. What bugs me is how the producers change all the aspects of what has occured before. T'Pol has no problem at all lying (Spock never lied), the Vulcans are some kind of a military force, mind meld is forbidden by them, the Ferengi arrived in season one (despite being "introduced" in ST: The Next Generation), Archer encountered the Romulans despite Kirk having supposed to be the one to make first contact with them and so on. This is just what pops into my head now. Another problem is there are no subplots. Whenever Riker/Picard were on some planet there was some kind of subplot involving Data, Troi and Geordi aboard the Enterprise. And another thing - there are far too few aboard the ship. The characters are always the same ten people - and most of the shows deal with just 3 of them - Archer, T'Pol and Tucker. And why are almost everybody either American or Briitish. I think Hoshi is the only human from another country. Bring back the Russians (Chekov) and the french (Picard).
    To me the original is the greatest, then Next Genration, Voyager, DS9 and finally Enterprise but Enterprise still has 4-5 seasons to improve.

15. Luck Jedi Knight

star 1
    Chekov wasn't from Russia. He was a Czech.
  16. OBIWANARNO Jedi Knight

star 1
    Chekov was Russian. Don't remember his brithplace but he was always claiming everything originated from Russia. Pavel Chekov was Russian.
  17. gaiatha Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I liked TNG best.

What IMO is really strange about Enterprise is, that all the action is supposed to take place before Kirk and Spock. That means they just startet to invent the weapons and "warp" and stuff, but everything looks so much better then it did in Star Trek.
    But Star Wars fans are familiar with this problem, aren't they :p

And I don't like the theme song!
  18. OBIWANARNO Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yes, but everything looks better in SW on purpose while on Enterprise it really isn't supposed to. I mean the ship looks so much more sophisticated than in the original series. My favourite is the original series but I agree that I watch TNG most often. And yes the theme song is awful. They should have used Goldsmith yet again. And it is also the first theme that has no images from space. You are already in space in all the other series and you feel like you are in space. I never get that feeling with Enterprise.
  19. Obi_one_and_only Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I did watch ENTERPISE while I was in UK, but I didn't like it. I prefer The Next Generation series.
  20. Happy Ninja Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I'm a Niner's fan, myself.
  21. Aayla_Secura_Fan Jedi Padawan

yeah, i agree with OBIWANARNO there are somethings that dont make sense this is the problem when you make prequels and stuff like it. enterprise is good but TNG was the best followed by voyager
  22. Aayla_Secura_Fan Jedi Padawan

i think the problem with it also is that the series i am watching now with the xindi is like one continuous storyline/episode instead of being individual episodes. with different stories and charcters
  23. TurnedJedi Jedi Master

star 2
    I watch it.

Here in sweden we're about halfway through season two. But I'm not a big fan. I don't really like it. Personally I'm a Voyager. They rock, to me it's easily the best Star Trek. Just got season one on DVD.

24. Mara Jedi Master

star 4
    I don't... Not really my fave Star Trek series.

I prefer TNG, DS9 and New Frontier (yeah, the books).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.