main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Does Anyone Really Care About Episode 9?

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by JoeWarner, May 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoeWarner

JoeWarner Jedi Youngling

Jan 8, 2018
    Much like Solo, I see Episode 9 crashing and burning at the box office. The Last Jedi was downright awful and what they did with Luke was atrocious. It has sparked an intense backlash and quite frankly as a fan, I have no interest in Rey or Kylo and their character development.

2. The Krynoid Man

The Krynoid Man Jedi Master star 3

Dec 24, 2015
    Not really. The Last Jedi was a boring, mediocre mess, and it killed any interest I might have had in a sequel.

Last edited: May 27, 2018
    twilightjedi0622 and Mange like this.
  3. Mange

Mange Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2003
    No, not really. I found TFA an unoriginal movie by a below par director and storyteller. TLJ was atrociously bad, not because of "SJW" issues but because of its mediocre plot and awful characterizations. When I first saw it in theater, the movie took me out of suspension of disbelief so many times as I asked myself what the heck they were thinking. Now it's up to the not up to par director to save IX and I can't quite frankly see how the heck it can be done.

Disney hasn't ruined Star Wars for me, but they (and Kennedy) sure managed to ruin the ST. I sincerely hope that Johnson's trilogy will be thrown in the dustbin.

4. PymParticles

PymParticles Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 1, 2014
    Does anyone really care about this thread? No? Locking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.