main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY Does anyone want to have any pre-Episode 2 meetings?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Mara-Jade-Skywalker, Feb 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padawan_adri

Padawan_adri Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 14, 2001
    I'm good with Applebee's. How is 11:45 P.M. for everyone ?[face_plain] ?

2. Mara-Jade-Skywalker

Mara-Jade-Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 21, 2000
    Don't you mean AM? ;) :p I guess that's a good time, though. Which Applebees are we looking at? (btw, I'm home and I haven't asked my dad yet because he's in a VERY bad mood - something about his sister...)

3. Padawan_adri

Sep 14, 2001
    I did mean A.M.
    About your dad that's not good :( .

I saw you are team leader :D . You (or EH) and I are the only people who need to communicate, because you and EH live in the same house :p .

4. Mara-Jade-Skywalker

Aug 21, 2000
    yes, isn't that the great part about living with people on your team? ;)

btw, I'm not going to ask my dad until he's in a good mood. he's pretty upset, I should have asked him this morning.

5. Padawan_adri

Sep 14, 2001
    Good idea!

6. Mara-Jade-Skywalker

Aug 21, 2000
    ok, I'll ask him this evening if he's in a good mood. He should be, and the meeting's on Friday so I should ask him more than one day in advance. ;)

7. Padawan_adri

Sep 14, 2001
    That is agood idea because he could get more angry than he already is because you asked him to late.

8. DarthCrambette

DarthCrambette Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 6, 2002
    hey mara I finally decided to show up. I was gonna call you but I knew you had to read your book. ;) I like that you said it wasn't hard to convince me to come. I think we should go to Applebee's in Irondeqouit so I might be able to go. :)

9. Mazer-Rackham

Mazer-Rackham Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 12, 2001
    Sorry I havent posted in like 5 months. My computer died on me like 3 times and school has been less than fun. I do want to meet up b4 ep2 but unfortunatly i dont get back to rochester till saturday. So i wont be able to meet with you guys on friday but anyother time is good for me. Just let me know.

(trying to become a memeber)-mike

10. Mara-Jade-Skywalker

Aug 21, 2000
    I think you're already a member, Mike. ;) Feel free to come to our next meeting, if we can ever decide where to go... ;) I think we should go to the Irondequoit Applebees. :D

11. Padawan_adri

Sep 14, 2001
    For the Irondequoit Applebees are you talking about this friday or another meeting. Because I am fine with eather the Webster or the Irondequoit Applebees for friday.

12. Mara-Jade-Skywalker

Aug 21, 2000
    I think the Irondequoit one would probably be better if I'm bringing Kaitlyn (DarthCrambette). I'm on the phone with her now and she brought up a few interesting points.
    1. How are we going to recognize each other?
    2. Is Applebees open at 11:45 AM?

I'll be on later and probably early tomorrow.
    I'm going to ask my dad now. Wish me luck. :D

13. Padawan_adri

Sep 14, 2001
    Good luck!!!!!
    Good luck!!!!!
    Good luck!!!!!
    Good luck!!!!!
    May the force be with you.

I'm going to have a t-shirt with a British Flag on it.

EDIT: The Applebee's in Irondiquite opens at 11:00 A.M. We could meet outside or make a reservation. By the way who is bringing parents / adults?

14. Mara-Jade-Skywalker

Aug 21, 2000
    My dad said yes!! (well, actually my mom just said that we were going, we didn't actually ask him anything :p )

ooo... British flags=cool ;)
    ok, I'm pretty sure I'll be wearing a red sweater (though I'll be wearing a grey coat if it's cold. Alison too because we have the same coat. ;) ) We'll probably be with a very tall person. Kaitlyn(DarthCrambette and the very tall person.) said she's going to be wearing a black duster.

15. Otto_den_Ktulu

Otto_den_Ktulu North Ridge Event Coordinator star 5

Jan 19, 2002
    :( I wanna come!!!! Damn school, why does it have to always be? *shoots the front of his school and runs, for one of his best friends got arrested today for threatening a student and a few teachers* Too bad I have to be in that school til nine everynight. :)

16. Padawan_adri

Sep 14, 2001
    wow that sucks next time we have to try for a weekend.

17. TheEmperorsHand

TheEmperorsHand Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 27, 2000
    totally cool adri!!! I'm not sure what I'll be wearing... but, mara and I have the same coat and people often say when they just glance at us that we look like twins :eek: I don't think so ;)

18. Padawan_adri

Sep 14, 2001
    Just got home had a lot of fun :D :D !

For the movie my next day off is March 29 for good friday.

19. TheEmperorsHand

TheEmperorsHand Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 27, 2000
    Ah yes, that. It doesn't exactly have to be on a day there's no school... I'll make a thread and we can discuss, Adri ;) that was lots of fun, btw! :D

20. Mara-Jade-Skywalker

Aug 21, 2000
    yeah, it was. :D and I just downloaded my pictures onto this computer so I'll be able to post them here or on the website when I get it up. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.