main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Does anyone watch Arena Football?

Discussion in 'Archive: The Arena' started by THE_JEDI_GUARDIAN, Dec 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THE_JEDI_GUARDIAN

THE_JEDI_GUARDIAN Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2006
    I watched one season, Im gona start watching again when NFL is over. Check this out
    http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?SPSID=38738&SPID=3315&DB_OEM_ID=3500&id=2702195

Their going to start showing games on ESPN.

2. SueAsideRide

SueAsideRide Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 5, 2000
    I saw a game here in Toronto once, with the Toronto Phantoms defeating the New York Dragons in the pre-season. I found it entertaining. It didn't really catch on here though, so the Phantoms folded after two seasons. I suppose it would have helped if they showed games on TV.

To actually answer the question, no, I don't watch it. I do like the concept though, and may go to another game if the opportunity ever comes up.

3. rechedelphar

rechedelphar Jedi Master star 6

Mar 29, 2004
    I went to an Arena league 2 game when the Carolina Rhinos were around

4. DarthIntegral

DarthIntegral JCC Baseball Draft/SWC Draft Commish star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jul 13, 2005
    I enjoy Arena League Football. Its entertaining and helps fill up the offseason.

5. THE_JEDI_GUARDIAN

THE_JEDI_GUARDIAN Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2006
    Hopefully more people will start watching, now that its on ESPN.

6. GRAND_MOFF_KEVIN

GRAND_MOFF_KEVIN Jedi Master star 5

Jul 4, 2004
    I actually really like Arena Football, obviously its no NFL or even college for that matter but it is quite entertaining.

7. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Football = soccer? Then I watched the German version of it a few times, but not that often, since I'm more interested in playing it myself than watching others doing it. Otherwise I don't get the chance that often, since it's not popular enough to show it on TV. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.