main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Cincin, OH Does anyone watch LOST?

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by GeekGoddess, Mar 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeekGoddess

GeekGoddess Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2005
    I just got done renting and watching the Season 1 DVDs with my friend Maggie, and I think I have a new addiction now. Any other LOST junkie out there?

2. Sean_Starrider

Sean_Starrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    I've never missed a episode. It is what I like to call "Crack TV" because it is so easy to get addicted to it. What drives me the most insane about it is that they will show a new episode and leave you dying to know what happens next and then not show a new episode for 3 weeks!!! [face_hypnotized]

3. DarthSkywalker360

DarthSkywalker360 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    Oh yeah, it's my second favorite TV series on right now, right behind BSG. I haven't missed an episode yet.

4. GeekGoddess

Feb 24, 2005
    Yup, I'm gonna have to download Season 2 from iTunes as soon as I start a new job and start getting paychecks. :D (Did I mention my TV fried over a month ago and I haven't gotten a replacement?)

5. DarthSkywalker360

Oct 21, 2002
    Oh, you might want to get one sometime. It might save you a few bucks from downloading shows off of itunes.

6. GeekGoddess

Feb 24, 2005
    Well, there is already a big screen TV in the Apt I'm moving into (thank you roommate Josh), so Lance and I won't have to get one for about a year, when we move into a place of our own.

7. DarthSkywalker360

Oct 21, 2002
    That's even better.

8. GeekGoddess

Feb 24, 2005
    Not to mention a SPS, an Xbox (i think), 3 computers, digital cable, surround sound, 3 lightsabers, and a couch full of NERF arsenal. See, guys are good to have for roommates :D ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.