Cincin, OH Does anyone watch LOST?

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by GeekGoddess, Mar 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeekGoddess Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I just got done renting and watching the Season 1 DVDs with my friend Maggie, and I think I have a new addiction now. Any other LOST junkie out there?
  2. Sean_Starrider Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I've never missed a episode. It is what I like to call "Crack TV" because it is so easy to get addicted to it. What drives me the most insane about it is that they will show a new episode and leave you dying to know what happens next and then not show a new episode for 3 weeks!!! [face_hypnotized]
  3. DarthSkywalker360 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Oh yeah, it's my second favorite TV series on right now, right behind BSG. I haven't missed an episode yet.
  4. GeekGoddess Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Yup, I'm gonna have to download Season 2 from iTunes as soon as I start a new job and start getting paychecks. :D (Did I mention my TV fried over a month ago and I haven't gotten a replacement?)
  5. DarthSkywalker360 Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Oh, you might want to get one sometime. It might save you a few bucks from downloading shows off of itunes.
  6. GeekGoddess Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Well, there is already a big screen TV in the Apt I'm moving into (thank you roommate Josh), so Lance and I won't have to get one for about a year, when we move into a place of our own.
  7. DarthSkywalker360 Jedi Youngling

star 3
  8. GeekGoddess Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Not to mention a SPS, an Xbox (i think), 3 computers, digital cable, surround sound, 3 lightsabers, and a couch full of NERF arsenal. See, guys are good to have for roommates :D ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.