Does Chewbacca get to come back in Episode III??

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by PeterMayhew, Feb 6, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Bazinga'd
  1. PeterMayhew Chewbacca the Wookiee

VIP
    star 1
    I am wondering if anyone knows anything about the reappearance of Chewie and Han? You sleuths out there....do you know?? Somebody tell the wookiee....Is there any interest in this?? I' ve been having a good time looking at some of the interesting posts and wanted to have a little fun myself.
    thejeditraitor and Immortiss like this.
  2. Darth Ritual Jedi Youngling

star 1
  3. dehrian Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Hey, look, if you're Peter Mayhew, you should be telling ME, man.
  4. PeterMayhew Chewbacca the Wookiee

VIP
    star 1
    Am I too old to be a Star Wars geek, too? I hope not....
    Immortiss likes this.
  5. BobTheGoon Moderator Emeritus

star 6
    No, as of yet there is no indication that Chewbacca will play a role in the events of Episodes 2 or 3.
  6. PeterMayhew Chewbacca the Wookiee

VIP
    star 1
    Yes, I really am Peter Mayhew, and yes, I'm the one you are thinking about, but, alas, it looks like the rumor mill on this website is much better than my quiet life....I'm just having fun this evening and enjoying the website...
    JainaSoloYJK and Immortiss like this.
  7. dehrian Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Okay, I've just got to say, you know old George is lacking in the communication department when the actors come HERE to find out whether or not they're going to be in the films....
  8. cable1996 Jedi Master

star 4
    Was that you in the suit at the MTV movie awards in 97?
  9. PeterMayhew Chewbacca the Wookiee

VIP
    star 1
    Yes, that was me in the suit at the MTV awards and I have the long waited for medal that Chewie should have received at the end of Star Wars Episode IV....it was a great evening and I really enjoyed wearing the suit again...
    Immortiss likes this.
  10. Darth_Holliday Jedi Master

star 4
    What's your middle name?
  11. dehrian Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Hey, at least you got to walk down the aisle. Look at Wedge. Poor guy fought the entire battle, saved Luke's a##, and got nothing. Han shows up at the end, fires one shot, turns around, leaves, and gets a medal.

What's up with that?
  12. PeterMayhew Chewbacca the Wookiee

VIP
    star 1
  13. Wraith729 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Its nice to see that the actors come on to mingle with the fans. How many other movies genres do you see doing that? Or to be honest, how many film genres have this sort of following?
  14. cable1996 Jedi Master

star 4
  15. Darth Dark Helmet Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Woah. Can we get some kind of confirmation on this guy here? This could be a really cool event for us.
  16. grendelsfork Jedi Master

star 4
    chewbacca here, hes first mate on a ship that just might suit us
  17. Emuboy Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I must say Mr. Mayhew, we appreciate your visit. (if that is the real you) Please excuse any weird paranoia, I am sure you can understand why some of us are skeptical, with the ease at which one could register a name here.

At any rate, it would be unlikely to see Chewy in Episodes II or III, since Obi-Wan first meets Chewy and Han in Episode IV. Obi-Wan plays a large part in the next two films, so it would be hard to fit Chewy in.
  18. Askaak Jedi Master

star 4
    Hello, I am George Lucas.
  19. Ethril Jedi Youngling

star 4
    He almost sounds real! I came here to bitch because one of these threads starts everyday.. If it isn't him, this is certainly and interesting new troll variation. If it is then, kewl :)
  20. Askaak Jedi Master

star 4
    No, really, guys! It's me! George!!!
  21. CooperTFN TFN EU Staff Emeritus

VIP
    star 6
    Blind faith can be a virtue, guys. It's a bit early for us fans to know anything, Pete, but I for one'll definitely be rooting for a Chewie cameo in the prequels, especially if you're playing him. I mean hey, the Wook's 200 years old. He must've been doing SOMETHING back then.

See? Even if this guy isn't Mayhew, my comments are still just as valid.
  22. grendelsfork Jedi Master

star 4
    that would suck if it he did decide to log on tonight with this topic, as its been done four or five times this week.
  23. Dark-Malice Jedi Knight

star 1
    Could be true, anyone ever hear of the Ian McDermid incident??
  24. GuanoLad Jedi Knight

star 3
    Well shucks. There's no way to tell if he's real or not, so I'm gonna reserve total judgement... except side on the belief stakes.

Sure sounds legit.
  25. Chyren Manager Emeritus

star 5

Mr. Mayhew, I'm sure you understand that with the internet, and Star Wars in particular, we get a lot of kooks here claiming various things. We once had someone say they were Ian McDiarmid. That can tease the fans somewhat.

The coolest thing in the world for us would be the mighty Chewbacca visiting our forums. However, even cooler would be if we knew for sure that it really *was* the mighty Chewbacca.

So, could you find your way to confirm your identity with us? You could send an email to jc-admins@theforce.net with some simple verifiable info, such as the name of your agency. All info is kept strictly confidential.

If you could do this, we would be at your service. And, I may say, extremely awed.
Moderators: Bazinga'd
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.