main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Does Darth Plagueis have the ability to raise the dead? Do we think Snoke and DP are the same guy?

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Starwars Coffee, Dec 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starwars Coffee

Starwars Coffee Jedi Youngling

Dec 23, 2015
    Going to reword this post and delete my other one. Speculation is that Snoke MIGHT be Plagueis from what I understand, now I don't know much about the EU but I do know that this guy had Sidious as his apprentice, it was thought that Sidious killed him, but who really knows. Am I to understand that he can raise the dead? My question is this, Hayden Christensen is supposedly returning for EP 8,
    (http://popherald.com/2015/12/12/hayden-christensen-returning-in-star-wars-episode-8-how.html)
    now its very possible it could be for simply flashback sequences, however I was thinking, if Snoke is indeed Darth Plagues as a lot of people have speculated, could he bring back Vader from the dead? According to Palpatine he is suppose to have the ability to do that?
    Thoughts?

whostheBossk likes this.
  2. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    All the Plagueis threads are really annoying clutter imo.

3. Starwars Coffee

Dec 23, 2015

Sorry, I'm a new user, is there a search function? I'm not seeing one but Id love to be able to look for these threads?

4. alko

alko Jedi Youngling

Dec 24, 2015
    I read somewhere that the search function was taken down recently, due to a high number of visitors after the launch of TFA. The forum apparently became quite slow.

5. Starwars Coffee

Dec 23, 2015
    Ok well my question still stands, anyone knowledgeable enough about the EU to speculate on my original question about resurrecting Vader?
    Also, thanx for the tip, bummer, would love to have that search function to keep from putting up redundant questions.

6. CEB

CEB Force Ghost star 5

Dec 3, 2014
    Hi. Have a read of the sticky thread "guide to better posting"

And have a good Christmas, if you celebrate it x

7. Starwars Coffee

Dec 23, 2015

Yes indeed, Merry Christmas to you and yours as well:)

8. General_Cartman_Lee

General_Cartman_Lee Jedi Master star 2

Oct 30, 2004
    For everyone reading this, you can be fairly certain by now that any discussion about this movie can fit in one of the existing threads.

9. Starwars Coffee

Dec 23, 2015

I assumed as much, but with no search function, its easier just to ask it then sifting through the hundreds of posts?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.