main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Does Disney really Ignore the Prequels?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by AsharaZav, Jan 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AsharaZav

AsharaZav Jedi Youngling

Oct 9, 2015
    Well I've heard alot of people saying that disney doesent want anything to do with The Prequels, but well, there is a couple things suggesting they still care for it.

For one, Since the old republic era is no longer canon (Suck it Revan fanboys, Though this leaves up for debate. Do we get another prequel before the prequels about the Sith empire? The bar woman said that she had seen the Sith in many different forms, The Sith empire, the Galactic empire, and the first order.), There was only one republic, and that is the republic we know from the Prequels, they've been mentioned many times. In Star wars Rebels, The original movies and troughout, They were also called the New republic.

There are also a couple of characters thats made it to To future times. Ashoke and a few clone troopers such as Captain rex are all surviving from the Prequel era, and are fighting the Empire without any mercy. Luminara was even in rebels which is heavily promoted by Disney

Then we have the Phantom menace easter egg. Many consider this movie in being the worst, yet Blizzard still fits in the easter eggs.
    Since I can't find the Exact clip, when Rey and the others walk up to the bar, the camera zooms to the top of the enterance, where you can clearly see the flags from the competitors of the Tatooine pod race.

Then I have a question, was it ever explained why Darth vader was so powerful aside from the prequels, now that nearly no books are canon? Thing is, without Anakin, and his midiclorian count, We'd probably never know why Darth vader was powerful, or if he was powerful at all. Without knowing anything about the past, Darth vader got beat by a Jedi freshling, with the prequels, we know that he has an even higher mediclorian count than Vader. Vader really didn't seen that tough force choking unarmed officers.

Now, please keep it civil, don't say; "Hurr durr, Prequels sucked, Disney should ignore it." "If I had to kill myself or watch the prequels I'd rather kill myself." What do you think of this? Do you think Disney is completely ignoring the Prequels? Aside from the Movies, did you like the clone wars Era, etc?

Winston_Sith likes this.
  2. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Asking users to keep it civil while telling other "fanboys" to "suck it" does not seem conducive to a measured and productive discussion.

[​IMG]

Please do not repost this again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.