main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Does this look infected? Best Season 3 Episode Poll!

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Seerow, Jan 27, 2013.

?

Vote!

Poll closed Feb 7, 2013.
  1. Clone Cadets

1.6%
  2. ARC Troopers

13.1%
  3. Heroes on Both Sides

3.3%
  4. Nightsisters

9.8%
  5. Monster

6.6%
  6. Overlords

23.0%
  7. Citadel Rescue

6.6%
  8. Padawan Lost

11.5%
  9. Wookie Hunt

11.5%
  10. Other (Please Specify!)

13.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpecialOpsUnit

SpecialOpsUnit Jedi Master star 4

Sep 1, 2007
    Feelings are mutual. Still an enjoyable arc but Nightsisters was so gooood, I was expecting the arc to be just as good as that episode but the quality dropped big time.

2. 07jonesj

07jonesj Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2010
    That awkward moment where you feel Nightsisters is the weakest of the arc (still incredibly strong though - the entire arc is some of TCW's best).

3. DavidIX

DavidIX Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 3, 2012
    Just watched the Umbara Arc..LOL season four is going to be so easy. Put the Umbara episodes in a can, shake it up and pull a name. It doesn't matter what you get, it's a winner either way.

Seerow and AkashKedavra_93 like this.
  4. 07jonesj

Aug 16, 2010
    That's going to be my most difficult poll actually.

Umbara. Slaves of the Republic and Escape from Kadavo. A Friend in Need. Rako Hardeen arc. Great Asajj episodes. Maul returns. Oh yeah, I'm going to spend days thinking about Season 4.

AkashKedavra_93 likes this.
  5. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi SWC Jedi Draft Champion star 6 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 30, 2012
    Umbara arc, Rako Hardeen arc, Bounty and Revenge, this is going to be tough, but I think I know which one I'll vote for :)

6. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    Brothers FTW

SithStarSlayer likes this.
  7. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    Oh fiddlesticks I voted for HoBS without realizing Hunt for Ziro was part of this season. Oh brother well. HoBS was still funs times. Just not oh-hell-it's-a-giant-purple-Hutt-eloping-with-Sy-Snootles-with-surferdude-Quinlan-Vos-on-their-tail fun times.

8. MistrX

MistrX Jedi Master star 4

Jun 20, 2006
    You know, I completely forgot about the attack on Coruscant in HoBS. Man, I loved that. Every nominee seems to have a moment.

9. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    I just finished watching season three again today, and I completely forgot how good the Trandoshan duology was, especially Wookiee Hunt! Wow, that was a great episode, it was my second favourite episode of the season actually.

10. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Get the door its Dominoes! "ARC Troopers" and HOBS are my next choices for best season 3 episodes. Funny contrast between ARC Troopers and Fox in HOBS. Liked the Bonteri persons. Lux grew on me later.

11. Orrelios

Orrelios Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 21, 2005
    So how long until the S4 poll?

12. 07jonesj

Aug 16, 2010
    Until "Wookiee Hunt" pulls ahead of "Padawan Lost".

13. 07jonesj

Aug 16, 2010
    Though really I can't differentiate the two episodes. I've watched them as a single episode far too many times.

14. Dathomir-Witch

Dathomir-Witch Jedi Master star 2

Jan 2, 2013
    Other - "Witches of the Mist"

15. fistofan1

fistofan1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 8, 2009
    This is a tough one for me. Season 3 was really bland in my opinion. I'm almost tempted to go with Hunt for Ziro since it stood out so much compared to the other episodes. (Coming after the snoozefest that was Evil Plans, Mama the Hutt was a dream come true :p ) However, I'm going to have to go with Overlords. The last two episodes of the Mortis trilogy were letdowns, but Overlords presented really interesting viewpoints of the Force. Sure, these ideas were pretty much forgotten later in the arc, but for a week at least, SW fans had a lot to discuss.

16. DavidIX

DavidIX Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 3, 2012
    Season four was my favorite season by far.

But nothing, I mean nothing had me glued to the screen like the Umbara Arc. And that's saying a lot because this season had some great moments for some of my favorite characters. I never watched an arc that had me on the edge of my seat like this. I connected with the characters and felt their struggle. Best of the series.

07jonesj likes this.
  17. Grievousdude

Grievousdude Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 27, 2013
    ARC Troopers was just plain awesome it was just how imagined a battle on Kamino would be like. I felt sad for 99 though.

Seerow likes this.
  18. Orrelios

Orrelios Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 21, 2005
    That would be nice, but I don't think it will happen.

19. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    Overlords is my favorite of the series. Like Filoni said, it's like an entire episode in the Dagobah cave. It's all about the Force! Still hard to believe this series went there.

20. QuangoFett

QuangoFett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 11, 2011
    Mortis gets a lot of heat, but the first episode of the trilogy is currently in the lead. :p

21. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Yeah, Overlords ruled. The Chewie episode was great, too, but not nearly as good as Overlords. I agree with Tarkas in that it was a bold move to make.

Also, while Citadel Rescue was really good, Counterattack was probably the best of that arc.

22. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    I'm pleasantly surprised Overlords is doing so well, I thought my votes for the S1 and S2 were both more widely loved but neither of them even got runner-up, now I select the most polarizing episode and I have a majority with me. Bizarre, just like Overlords! And yes, it is more perfect than the rest of the arc.

23. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Looks like I'm going to have to tie break other and Padawan Lost if no one breaks it. Awkward...

24. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    As CT-867-5309 pointed out when we started all this, Other can't make it on to any semi-finals; it's highly unlikely everyone who voted for that wanted the same episode. So, no tie-breaker necessary.

25. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    Really? Because not everyone said the same episode for 'Other'. I saw on page one someone said 'Hunt for Ziro' and someone else said 'The Citadel', so that already puts 'Other' behind 'Padawan Lost'.

Dark Lord Tarkas likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.