main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

does this Star Wars messanger bag exist? maybe a collector will know...

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by JoraDyn, Mar 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoraDyn

JoraDyn Jedi Youngling

May 21, 2002
    Okay so I have a question for any Star Wars Memorabilia collectors out there... many years ago, I'd say probably 4 years or so back I was at a anime convention and a girl walked by with this awesome Star Wars messenger bag..

From what I remember it was related to the Star Wars manga.. it was a black bag with a very stylized storm trooper on the front flap.. I remember approaching her and she showed me the inside which had a collage print (maybe in black & white) from the Star Wars manga. She told me that she had got it a few years previous at Hot Topic. But I have since then been looking everywhere for this bag and cannot seem to find any trace of it. I don't think I just imagined it, but I can't seem to verify that it even exists.

Has anyone out there seen or know anything about a bag like this? I'm not huge on the whole manga side of it, but that storm trooper on the front was just too cool, and I must have it...

thanks. please let me know I'm not crazy... :)

2. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Although I can't help you directly, have you asked the guys & girls at the collecting board? Some of them know a lot and might be able to help you. :)

3. Wildstar02301

Wildstar02301 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 2003
    The gang @ RebelScum.com might be able to help too...look here for their forums.

4. JoraDyn

JoraDyn Jedi Youngling

May 21, 2002
    thanks guys, I've reposted the question to the other boards...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.