main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC Does this surprise you

Discussion in 'Community' started by beezel26, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Jabba-wocky

Jabba-wocky Chosen One star 10

May 4, 2003
    I don't disagree with your sentiment, but it's strange that this is happening in a pretty tabloid-worthy story of personal property destruction when his previous recent efforts have included an earnest, informed attempt to help people get health insurance.

EDIT: As for that highlighted sentence I think people are reactiing to the repetition of the word "future." It comes off as sort of goofy, since things that will happen in the future logically can't affect what's happening in the present or past, short of Terminator-style plot devices.

2. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    It's Ed Wood so expect loltatstic dialogue.

3. beezel26

beezel26 Jedi Master star 7

May 11, 2003
    A teenager under the age of 17 turned himself in at the Rensselaer County Sheriff's Department headquarters Friday morning, said sheriff's spokesperson Yvonne Keefe.
    The person's name was withheld as he will be prosecuted as a juvenile offender, Keefe said.
    He faces a misdemeanor count of criminal trespass.
    Getting the juvenile status was likely the result of the teen voluntarily turning himself in to authorities. On Thursday Sgt. Shane Holcombsaid any partygoers who come forward on their own will earn leniency.
    Well there you have it, the law is giving these kids a break if they turn themselves in.
    "There will be many more arrests," Holcomb has said.
    Holcomb said the investigation is ongoing and everyone who can be identified as an attendee will be charged with criminal trespass at the least. He expects the final tally will be in the hundreds, and estimated as a many as 400 young people may have been at the party.
    I am going to ask a few cops I know in my town. I live in Rensselaer County and I am sure they know something. I wonder how many are going to give themselves up over the weekend. I will keep you posted.

4. Kyle Katarn

Kyle Katarn Force Ghost star 6

Jul 10, 1998
    Trespassing, vandalism, breaking and entering, etc. If the kids were offered amnesty for coming forward and didn't then they have only themselves to blame.

5. CloneUncleOwen

CloneUncleOwen Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2009
    I have no idea what you are saying, but I will provide the weapons....

I will provide them now.....

6. beezel26

beezel26 Jedi Master star 7

May 11, 2003
    On another news channel I saw another child came forward but she was a minor. They blurred her face and she actually met with and apologized with the house owner today. Not sure what she faces. That makes nine so far.

7. Juliet316

Juliet316 39x Hangman Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Apr 27, 2005
    The party planner himself was 19 and faces Federal larceny and tresspassing charges last I heard because he's 19 and an adult.

Obi-Zahn Kenobi likes this.