main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Domhnall Gleeson (General Hux) in Episode VII

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Momotaros, Apr 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedijax

jedijax Force Ghost star 6

May 2, 2013
    ^^^ Flip that scenario and make a female into a Hans.

2. Darth Claire

Darth Claire Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2012
    Can you imagine if they did that to Daisy? Like they give tons of hints that Domnhall *or somebody else* is going to be revealed as the villain, and then NOPE "Darth Daisy" emerges. [face_devil] OMG...the reaction here would be priceless

3. jedijax

jedijax Force Ghost star 6

May 2, 2013
    I like Lupita in that role personally.

4. Nipuhanipera

Nipuhanipera Force Ghost star 5

May 25, 2014
    Can you imagine how many hearts that would break?

Revanfan1 and Darth Claire like this.
  5. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    Daisy and John evil together? Works for me.

6. Darth_Corvus

Darth_Corvus Jedi Master star 4

Jun 17, 2010

In the Immortal words of Sidious: All of them.

VMeran likes this.
  7. Summers1913

Summers1913 Jedi Knight star 3

May 12, 2014
    This is actually what I've been hoping for since the casting. She has a smile in a lot of the pictures that I've seen that could be hiding something evil behind them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Darth Claire

Dec 21, 2012
    Yes they should pull a "Roose Bolton". Have the main characters be celebrating a victory and all seems well. daisy then goes up to Luke, hugs him, then whispers "The Sith send their regards" and then stabs him with a Lightsaber. cue the gasps of pure horror. :p

9. Nipuhanipera

Nipuhanipera Force Ghost star 5

May 25, 2014
    Don`t.
    Please, just don`t.

10. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    I almost love it because it's just pure trolling...but it's so not going to happen. :p

As an aside, I'll be very disappointed if Gleeson ends up being a Hans-type character. Let the good guy be the good guy. I was totally floored, and more than a little angry, when Hans turned out to be a bad guy. All for the good of the story of course–but if that happened with Luke's son I'd probably literally throw my shoe at the theater screen.

11. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    What song will be playing? I'm betting it's The Rains of Kamino.

12. mattman8907

mattman8907 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2012
    iol. someone is a major game of thrones fan i can see.

VMeran likes this.
  13. Darth Claire

Dec 21, 2012
    You got me. Round of applause for you
    [​IMG]
    ;)

14. ForgottennJedi1986

ForgottennJedi1986 Jedi Padawan star 1

May 12, 2014
    [face_laugh]Hey there are similarities between the two...
    [​IMG]
    Please no killing Luke off like that though. Luke should have a Yoda style peaceful death instead of an Obi-Wan/Anakin style sacrifice, but if either is done well I would be happy. I just think Luke's character has always longed for a family especially after Vader, his son (Don, hopefully) and niece (Daisy) should be present when he dies and tells them to pass on what they have learned.

15. Dak Oolron

Dak Oolron Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 24, 2014
    Well, you certainly evoked a reaction from me with that little scene. Something like when Luke screams "No!" when Obi-Wan dies in ANH... :eek:

Agreed :)

16. Darth_Bertie

Darth_Bertie Force Ghost star 6

Mar 30, 2014
    Jason Ward on his website, Making Star Wars speculates about the new casting additions, and the identity of the third member of the lead trio. He believes Gleeson is the one.

http://makingstarwars.net/2014/07/speculative-analysis-star-wars-episode-viis-young-cast-members/

Ryus, ChildOfWinds, Revanfan1 and 6 others like this.
  17. ForgottennJedi1986

May 12, 2014
    ^Thanks for the info Bertie! I have always thought that just because there will be a trio of young lead doesn't mean each person won't have other friends like a Lando or Chewy around to help out in fights, flights, and romance. With such a huge cast we could easily see more group dynamics than we saw in the previous six films.

Dak Oolron likes this.
  18. Luukeskywalker

Luukeskywalker Force Ghost star 5

Jun 23, 1999
    It should be noted that MSW.net published that article pretty clearly as a speculative piece. That was not a scoop or spoiler article.

19. Claire1976

Claire1976 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 20, 2013

Agreed, it didn't tell us anything at all. Even the speculation was pretty meh and nothing new or exciting.

20. Skaddix

Skaddix Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 3, 2012
    I dont expect these new actors to have substantial roles especially not in Ep 7, Ep 8 that makes more since because some of the OT should be shuffled off to the side. But they were not at the table read and there is no way Lupita and Gwen got cast just to take a backseat to these two no names.

21. ForgottennJedi1986

May 12, 2014
    You mean like how Terrance Stamp took a back seat to everyone including Jar Jar? I'm just saying that stranger things have happened and I don't think any of us expected two more cast members let alone for anyone else to be rumored leads. They could have Darth Maul/Boba Fett sized roles or maybe each member of the "new trio" is leading their own group that eventually meets up so there is reason to speculate on them.

22. VMeran

VMeran Jedi Master star 1

Sep 5, 2012

I think someone here is a huge Game of Thrones fan. :)

The Auxiliary likes this.
  23. CairnsTony

CairnsTony Force Ghost star 5

May 7, 2014
    Ages ago I posted a plot scenario for an 'evil Daisy' which I actually think is plausible if say, she's a Sky-Solo kidnapped and raised by the Sith.;) I would still like to see a baddie come good in this movie as the flip-side of what we've had before. Then I heard about the possible Stormtrooper character where this may actually happen, 'cept it isn't Daisy of course, but I genuinely think a similar story treatment could work for her.

Seeing as this is Domhnall's thread however, I would say that he could easily portray a similar type of character as he's a fine actor.:)

VMeran and ForgottennJedi1986 like this.
  24. Jcuk

Jcuk Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2013
    I'm loving all the conjecture over the actors roles. But their genuine mystery I think, surpasses it ten fold

ForgottennJedi1986 likes this.
  25. Skaddix

Skaddix Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 3, 2012

Did not say it was impossible just find it unlikely is all

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.