main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive ~Dominion of Darkness: Emergence of the True Sith~

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Teegirloo, Mar 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    GM APPROVED

Name: Arden Snarkfumbleskull
    Order: Black Plague
    Rank/Level: Acolyte (10 points)
    Species: Anzat
    Home world: Anzat
    Appearance: [image=http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/8/83/Volfe.jpg]
    Height: 5'9
    Weight: 169lbs
    Build: Athletic
    Clothing: Long black robes with hood

Weapons & Equipment: Grappling hook with retracting launcher (capable of pulling someone up a building, 500lb test wire)
    Poison (Varied Types) needles scattered throughout robes, uses the Force to throw them.
    Disruptor Rifle (Sniper Model)
    A pair of pistols, modified to pack more punch.
    Vibroblade

Personal Ship: [image=http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a227/Trimaj/TheLostSoulcolors.jpg] only difference is matte black paint job

Name: "Lost Soul"

Has a shipboard AI to allow for single occupant flying: Angel.

Weapons List: (All controllable by Angel, or available for manual control)
    3 Quad Lasers (one on each "wing" topside, one on the underside)
    Concussion Missile Launcher (holds 10, can be modified to shoot varied other missiles)
    1 Auto Defense Turret (Appears out the bottom of the ship)

Specs:

Sublight Speed: Atmosphere 1,139 KM, MGLT 85

Hyperdrive: .03

Can hold a swoop and fighter in it's hold.

Lightsaber Description:
    Hilt: [image=http://www.sitharchives.com/prequels/images/dooku_render.jpg]
    Blade Color: Crimson
    Lightsaber Fighting Form: Makashi (Novice)

Bio/History: What can you say about a bounty hunter that learns how to use the Force? What drives a person to pursue their fellow beings, and take them back to a life (short though many of them are) of pain? He grew up in a very harsh environment, as do most Anzati. The need for soup is something that none of his species can ever get past, and so the first victim of this need was his girlfriend. It happened at the age of fifteen, and ever since then his heart has been turned to cold fury at the galaxy.

Leaving his homeworld soon there after he joined up with a smuggler as a basic lackey. Quickly he became a better pilot, and a fair mechanic. It was a life that would let him take advantage of the constant jumping around to leave a smattering of bodies around the galaxy, rather than on one planet.

This life grew boring eventually, and his growing love of weapons, sent him on the path of the bounty hunter. He'd never really taken on any of the ones that might have interested the likes of a Boba Fett, but was well known in his own circle as an extremely ruthless and effective Hunter.

It was during one of these trips that he found a Force Sensitive, and learned that he was sensitive to that mystical energy as well. Eschewing the ways of peace and morality, Arden sought out those who were likeminded. Those who would use this power for the sake of power. He sought out the Sith.

He is extremely young by his species standards, barely an teenager. Having exceedingly long memories, the Anzat will often make those who insult them pay in the long term, in ways completely unexpected.

SKILLS (10 Points)

1 Telekinesis
    1 Control Mind
    1 Elemental Control/Resistence (Earth)
    1 Elemental Control/Resistence (Fire)
    1 Sith Magic
    1 Sith Alchemy
    1 Hellfire
    1 Forcefire
    1 Life Energy Drain
    1 Dark Ball

:snoopy

2. Lord_Killer

Lord_Killer Jedi Youngling

Mar 17, 2008
    OOC: When we start? cause I wanna join

3. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    Lord_Killer: If you want to join, and haven't made a character sheet, then read the first post and make a character sheet. When you're finished with it, send it to either JEDI_TEEGRILOO or Darth_Wanderguard.

If you have made a character sheet, and have been approved, then wait patiently. ;)

I am sorry for the OOC post, I figured I would help out L_K.

4. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    OOC: GM Note: Alright here is the break down on how the RPG will be ran. Darth Wanderguard will be running the Academy as Co-GM. All posts in it concerning the academy will be posted by him, this includes classes, training, regular interaction between characters.

Anything outside the Academy will be me JEDI TEEGIRLOO'S domain, this includes Missions, Holonet News reports, Senate and Jedi characters.

Now for Council I will GM this as well, but will defer to Wanderguard for Academy info.

Posts will be addressed by ranks and color.

Council and Masters will be in Red

Warrior ranks will be in Sienna

Apprenrices will be in Green

Acolytes will be in Indigo

Holonet , Senate and Jedi etc will be in Royal Blue

Remember the rules and if anyone has any questions please use the links provided in my previous posts.

Now let the game begin!

[color=royalblue][i][b]Coruscant[/b][/i]

It has been twenty-three years since the last known Sith named [b]Darth Caedus[/b] tried to conquer the galaxy. Though Caedus failed in his attempt, it left a wound in the Galactic Alliance, which they never recovered from. Worlds were never the same for their trust in the GA was left shaken to the core. Several worlds came back to the GA through a peace treaty, which promised them that the GA would be held completely responsible if such events happened again. It wasn?t much, but they needed it in writing for if they were to establish peace and unity the GA had to back down on many issues that would make other worlds consider them a threat.

Many of the former separatist?s worlds did not like the fact that the [b]Galactic Alliance [/b]was the pinnacle of such power that allowed the previous war to be conducted by what they viewed as a mad man at the helm. With feelings of mistrust still in the air, it took a long time for all the worlds to gradually come back. Their hope is to not forget the past, but never to repeat it.

The Jedi were another group that had misplaced loyalties, but understood that a lot of it had to do with Darth Caedus and not the GA itself. With such issues passed and the Jedi are back in their temples. This allowed them to be able to go back into the fold of being the peacekeepers. Trust was being established once again. ?????????..

[b]IC: Cedric Alrich[/b]

[i][b]Penthouse Suite near the former Imperial Palace[/b][/i]

Sitting in front of his personal hologram the reclusive young man watched on as a image of a young blond man with blue eyes spoke in a thick Galactic basic accent. His excitement noted by the observer as he spoke.

?I have just sent the package sir, and I?m sure that [b]Senator Moorik[/b] would be pleased by the offering. I?ll make sure that he receives top priority. I will be heading to the residence of his assistant to see if they need anything else.? he replied with a smile showing his bright white teeth that almost looked as if it could bring a blinding glare straight through the hologram.

Finally, the image faded out leaving the thirty-year-old dark haired man alone pondering his thoughts. His fingers were lightly tapping on to the desk in front of him, looking a bit out of his realm. It wasn?t unusual for him to isolate himself from the rest of worlds. Cedric Alrich liked as little contact with people as much as possible. If he had his wish he wouldn?t interact at all, but his father died and left him a successful Investment firm. He felt obligated to continue with the business, even though he had no virtual contact with anyone outside his assistant.

[b]IC: Toris Parker[/b]

[i][b]Senate Building[/b][/i]

Being an assistant to one of the wealthiest men in Coruscant had its benefits. Though he didn?t get to live the glamorous life like his employer Cedric Alrich, He did get to socialize with certain VIP?s once in awhile. Too bad, nobody ever remembered his name

5. Darth_wanderguard

Darth_wanderguard Game Host star 6 VIP - Game Host

Apr 26, 2005
    ~IC: Darth Haretisch (Plo Wanderguard) - Lehon - Secluded Beach~

Waves of sparkling seawater lapped against the sandy beach, as Plo's eyes scanned the seemingly never ending ocean before him. He rose a gloved hand to his face, wiping a few beads of sweat away from his forehead. Scowling, he sighed, ever-so-slightly displeased by the muggy heat surrounding him.

"Why couldn't we have chosen Hoth instead?" He frowned, shaking his head slightly. Turning to return to the temple, his boots sunk into the sand slightly with every step he took, as he made his way back to the more solid ground of the rocky path which had brought him to this small secluded area.

Before long, he found himself at the massive stone doors which barred further passage into the temple grounds for the weak or unwelcome. With a smirk, and a wave of his hand, the doors opened just widely enough so that he could walk through. With a grind and a thud, they closed behind him. He entered the temple grounds quietly, as was his custom, though he had no real reason to do so.

Minutes later, he arrived at the battlegrounds from the council-exclusive entrance, with the intention of watching quietly in what he considered his personal viewing area. The walls and floor were made of smooth, finely sanded white marble, as opposed to the more crude materials and construction techniques used in the majority of the arena. Small torches adorned the walls, designed with the idea of night-time activities in mind, although such duels and events were rare to say the least.

He leaned in slightly, resting his right forearm on the wooden railing whose main design function was to keep the average spectator from tumbling the dozens of meters down into the sandy arena, and certain death. Not so much for the fall, but for the danger inside. His eyes fixed themselves intently on his trio of apprentices. He had only recently taken them on, and "Veral", as he often called her, was the most recent addition to his multi-apprentice group.

~TAG: Despised1, Falling_Leaf, darth_nemisis, Rebecca_Daniels~

6. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    IC:Arden Snarkfumbleskull/ Acolyte Dormitory, Sith Temple

I can't believe that arrogant little worm, how dare he look at me like that. Stupid huttslime has to pay. The odds were it was truly nothing but a mistunderstanding, but with a century and a half (or near enough as to make no difference) of being made fun of for his last name... well, Arden generally tended to think the worst. What is this worms name... Rhi something? No matter, he will still learn.

Walking over to the new and shoving the young Kiffar towards the wall an angry glint in his eyes, "Hello worm. Why did you look at me like that worm? Like you think you're better than me? How can a worm be better than any of those here?" It wasn't so much that he was angry with Rhi, it was more he was angry at the world in general, for being saddled with his absolutely ridiculous last name. One would think that he'd have grown somewhat callous... but the opposite had happened. He'd grown extremely touchy, angered at the slightest provocation, real or imagined.

It didn't really matter that most of the other acolytes were present, he didn't care about them. They weren't the ones who'd insulted him. Most of those who had been there any length of time had likely grown used to his random outbursts, but it had been a long while since he'd attacked anyone physically for such an unlikely cause. That was the problem, everything bottled up... and then had to find release somehow. The unlucky recipient this time just happened to be a new recruit. It would be extremely telling of his character as to how he reacted. Arden would pay attention to that later. Or rather... he might remember it, and then pay attention to it. It was somewhat random. Besides, he was hungry. He'd had no soup in nearly a month now. It was time to go hunting, and it was just starting to hit him that this was the case, as it would do with some random violent outburst.

TAG: LORDPULLUS, ANY OTHER ACOLYTES IN THE DORM

7. DarkSideAssasin

DarkSideAssasin Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 15, 2008
    IC: Resk Beroya - Lehon - Sith Temple Main Grounds

Resk looked at the others wondering what they would do, uncertain he put his hand on his Lightsaber and walked out of the group. When Resk saw more Acolytes come out from inside, coming in his direction. They got closer, but Resk remained still when they got near him.

One Acolyte grabbed him and Resk twisted his arm so the acolyte lost grip, he tried again and missed. The group of acolytes rushed at him all at the same time. Resk Force jumped out of the middle, causing them to run into each other. Ticked off they took out their Lightsabers and prepared to strike him. Resk already having his Lightsaber out, he ignited it blocking their attacks. He was cut on the arm by another Acolyte; Resk paid no attention to it. One of the Acolytes used force push on his, to thier surprise he used it for his own advantage to flip backwards.

Landing securly Resk blocked more concentrated and more precise, Resk struck down another, then using Force Explosion to blow them away, hopefully hurting them. He saw when the Acolytes got up they decided not to go back after him. He smiled to himself; turning his attention to the cut on his arm it had been deeper than he thought. Not thinking about it Resk looked at the group he was standing with, some of them walked off some did not.

Tag: Any Acolytes outside on the main grounds.

8. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: Tenku Zan

Tenku watched as the pushing contest began, the other acolytes seeing who they could push out the gate, and consequently, into the rancor's path. One of the acolytes came near to him and an idiot could have figured out what he intended.
    As Tenku's now foe approached Tenku lashed out with a force push before bull rushing the one who had intended to feed him to the rancor.

Tenku smiled as the idea of feeding this whelp to that very rancor crossed his mind.

Tag: Those in courtyard

9. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005
    OOC: Acolytes, please make your posts in Indigo.

10. DarkSideAssasin

DarkSideAssasin Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 15, 2008
    OOC: Sorry.

11. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005
    OOC: I'll be sending you a PM momentarily. From here on out let's try to keep most of this to PM, I just decided to make that initial OOC post, as it was a very general statement.

12. LordPullus

LordPullus Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 6, 2006
    IC:Rhi Lodus Quimen
    Dormitory

"Hello worm. Why did you look at me like that worm? Like you think you're better than me? How can a worm be better than any of those here?"

The words that proceded a rather weakly attempted show of physical intimidation bounced off the towering Kiffar who's violet colored eyes flickered in mild amusement. Chewing on a sliver of metal meticulously Rhi allowed his six foot plus frame to fall back one single step before he caught himself, and slapped the offending hand off of his well defined chest. Having spent most of his life in the confines of one of the galaxies most reputable prison's Rhi had been patiently waiting for such a confrontation to take place, and the fact that he was involved made his lip curl upward in loating satisfaction. Opting to keep his hands hanging loose by his sides, yet ready for what ever might happen the physically intimidating form of the young Kiffar made his presences felt throughout the area.

"Worm eh.........how cute", Rhi replied indifferently his facial expression one of sarcasm with a slightly raised eyebrow. "You should consider it a compliment that anybody would even spare a glance in your direction Anzat though I can see why you would be anal about it", he added with a smirk forming on his lips Rhi totally prepared for things to get physical his words were sure to make it so. "If I had your appreance I would walk around pissed off to" he taunted further a chuckle added to his sarcastic facial expression. "But don't make the mistake of thinking that your intimidating runt or you'll end up taking a permanent nap", Rhi spat meanacingly his voice barely above a whisper as his eyes flickered with a look of malice that held promise should any of his new assocites cross him.

Training to become a sith was one of personal reasons, yet Rhi had no issues with ending bothersome existances should they cross his path. He was sure that each being associated with the Sith Order held history that made them all dangerous individuals, yet Rhi was more then 100% certain that none of them carried his open willingness to commit the gravest of crimes on a whim.

"Take your sad excuse for a life, and bother someone else", Rhi addressed the would be bully infront of him before his fingers dug into the chest of the Anzat. "Don't invite something your no where ready for", he ended before he returned to chewing on the sliver of metal he had began chewing when he was rudely interrupted.

Tags: Trimaj

13. jedi_of_darkness

jedi_of_darkness Jedi Master star 3

Feb 26, 2003
    IC: Ito Terukata
    Sith Temple, Acolyte Dormitory

Ito casually watched the confrontation between the two acolytes. Smirking gently as he did. Arden was quick to anger and snap. And ontop of that stupid about it. He definately could have picked a better opponent. Rhi knew what he was doing, he knew how to make someone back off and at the same time get ready for the fight.

Ito could help but let out a chuckle at Rhi's first comment, yet alone the rest of it. "Picking the wrong fights again Arden" Ito couldn't help but voice his oppinion of the situation.

His book still in his left hand, Ito had sat up by now, a vibrodagger sitting openly on his belt. It was well known that Ito could use his blade quite well and it wasn't too well known he had a second inside his jacket, so far he had not needed to pull that one out. Ito was small sure, he couldn't really take a hard blow but Ito was hard to hit. He had excellent reflexs and was rather agile which worked in well with his daggers.

He glanced over at Rhi, keeping Arden in the corner of his eye to watch for any sudden movements "I'm Ito... Arden's the one who picked the fight with you obviously enough." He pointed towards Liam, Allana and Kell, in that order informing Rhi of their names.

"The rest are off in the grounds... Bit of activity going on there... Those of us here either have no gut for it" He spoke with a smirk, he knew every one sitting in the room was fine with such activities "Or can't be bothered" Ito glanced around the room, assuming he had not offended anyone besides Arden but making sure as he lent against the wall some, still sitting on his bunk and keeping Arden in the corner of his eye.

Tag: Those in the dorm

14. Darth_Allana

Darth_Allana Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 19, 2008
    IC: Allana Frey

Allana glanced up from her ancient book, and looked at the two bickering Acolytes. The hostility in the Dormitory was pliable.
    "Don't invite something your no where ready for"
    Allana saw the opening.
    "Why don't you both just swallow a lit lightsaber, or shut the krif up. Your pathetic posturing is just that, pathetic. Besides the Kiffar looks more then able to handle you Arden."
    Allana went back to reading her book. The amount of testosterone being thrown around here was sickening, but she couldn't help having a morbid smile. Pushing people into a fight was one of her favorite things to do. Most of the Acolytes in the dormitory knew her to do this already. It was fun to pick on the newbies.
    She looked up again at the others "I give three to one on the Kiffar kicking the Anzat's Shebs."
    Before the others could lay down any bets Ito spoke up, and it seemed like the fight would be defused.
    "Ahh Ito, you always ruin my fun."

Tag: all in the Dorms

15. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    IC: Nemisis
    ~Battlegrounds, Sith Temple - Lehon~

Nemisis stood, motionless in the center of the Dueling Arena which the masters dubbed the Battlegrounds. The nineteen year old had spent countless hours in this room over the years, having wanted to improve upon his skills. He focused primarily on his skills with a lightsaber, but that was most certainly not all there was to being a deadly Sith. A Sith needed more than just a physical weapon, he needed the Force. This was the perfect place to force some droids, or as he liked to call them, dummies, into a duel in which he would slice to pieces with his sabers, or fry to death with a deadly burst of Force Lightning. Although deadly, his Force powers still needed much, much improvement.

And that was why he was their. To improve. To become the best possible warrior, and thus best possible Sith he could be. And that's what Nemisis was going to do. And he would do whatever was necessary to accomplish that goal. The other apprentices around him, though much respected and allies, were not going to stand in his way to the top. He would cut any one of them down if they tried. Nemisis knew he could too. Although, Har would prove to be a challenge. Nemisis respected him the most out of all. He seemed to be one of those cunning, calculating individuals who would rather destroy his opponent in the Shadows rather than face to face. Nemisis, of course, preferred the latter, but they both got the job done.

Nemisis looked up, into the glass high above his head. He felt a particular presence arrive, one that he, and all those around him, were very familiar with. It was their master, Darth Haretisch. Nemisis bowed his head slightly, acknowledging his presence, showing his respect for the man.

Now that his master was here, Nemisis wondered why they had all been summoned to the Battlegrounds, all at once. He had been here anyway, but he found it slightly suspicious that all of Haretisch's apprentices had arrived, and then Haretisch himself. Something was about to happen, and Nemisis would be prepared. Whatever lay ahead of them, Nemisis would prevail.

TAG: Darth_Wanderguard, Despised1, Falling_Leaf, Rebecca_Daniels

16. yipeekayyay

yipeekayyay Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 18, 2007
    Liam Dextrim
    ~- Sith Dormitories

The young Kiffar male sat casually at his bunk, his face somewhat twisted into a weary look of exhaustion, boredom, and clownish amusement. He almost yawned, his hands near his lap and his back hunched as he picked at his fingernails and chewed on the inner corner of his mouth, ".. remarkable."

Liam was filled to the near-brink with sarcasm, and merely shook his head as he stood up and crossed his arms over his chest, leaning against one of the bunk's columns with his left foot perched against it. Arden was like a damned thermal detonator, completely unstable, and therefore potentially ruthless towards others, even himself. That idiot name of his will most likely be the death of him.

It wasn't much of a conflict, a rancorous hothead put up in contrast against a reasonably calm and classy individual. Typical.

Liam craned his head back and nodded towards Rhi and then Ito as he was introduced, quirking a brow and sending a smirk towards Allana, "Now, now, dear Allana. Less we rid ourselves of an imposter and an ugly mug." He shrugged, "A shame, however, that it was all set aside so hastily. This dorm could probably do without a moron," his smile widened and his eyes narrowed as he gestured towards his patron, ", perhaps two, aye, Ito?"

He was indeed a rude and nasty individual, and although he came off as very offensive towards both Rhi and Arden, those wise enough would know that it was merely a test of patience. If anyone were betting, as Allana implied, it was Liam on Arden losing it for the umpteenth time, and Rhi continuing his cool stride past it all. 'course, he could be wrong.

TAG ~ All within the Dormitory

17. jedi_of_darkness

Feb 26, 2003
    Sith Dormitories

Ito couldn't help but smirk at Liam's comments. He held a begrudging respect for the young Kiffar. "I think there's more than two morons about that we could do to be rid of... But I think todays quota will be filled with the outdoor activities" He said reffering to the Acolyte eating Rancor.

He glanced between Arden and Rhi and smirked, if it turned physical, despite Rhi's obvious superiority it would be a tough call... However so long as it was a battle of the tongues Ito's money was on Rhi who was keeping his cool. "Anyway enough chatter I'm trying to read" He spat at the lot before flipping back onto his bed, watching Arden from the corner of his eye as he read his book slowly. Lounguing casually in his bunk, his body language inviting Arden to challange him.

Tag: All in the dormitory.

18. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005

Arden completely ignored everyone else in the room, they didn't really matter at that moment after all. He'd dealt with many of them in the past, or worked with them at some point. Having not really applied himself to move the glowering Kiffar, Arden wasn't particularly surprised that he'd moved precisely one step. And been decidedly calm and offensive in return, slapping the Anzats hand from his obviously well formed chest.

The only comment that really set him off more out of the group (as he'd heard variations of the rest his whole life) was the last. "Take your sad excuse for a life, and bother someone else. Don't invite something your no where ready for." Implying that the volatile being wasn't ready for this upjumped punk was laughable. Of course Arden didn't laugh.

Not looking at the rest, making his momentary cold disdain of them rather readily apparent, he addressed himself to Rhi. "Junior... I've been bringing in bigger, badder and better smelling scum than you more than five times longer than you've even been alive. Killed more than my fair share of them as well." His breathing had leveled out, surprisingly, and he paid the worst insult that an Anzat possibly could. "I had considered tasting your soup... but it wouldn't be worth the effort of controling you." The tips of his probisci slipped out of their cheek cavaties mometarily, and he applied some of his extremely substanial mental abilities to work towards enraging the Kiffar. It had been far too long since there had been a decent fight there. It would surely entertain the rest of the Sith Acolytes were it to happen.

Remaing concious of anyone potentially looking to stab him in the back, Arden Snarkfumbleskull waited ten seconds and then grabbed the Kiffar again, this time applying his considerable strength despite his apparently small size. Thanks to his Anzati heritage he was far stronger than most other beings his size, and definitely more so than any human. Had he wanted to picking up the Kiffar would have been a relitavely easy exorcise, but it wasn't what he wanted. Instead he pushed as hard as he could, which should have knocked the young Kiffar into the wall hard enough to jar his teeth.

It wasn't so much that he was completely ignoring the rest of the Acolytes, it was just that they were a bit more of a known capacity. They all knew his predilication for going off the handle at the drop of a hat. He knew that they had little respect for him as a result of that, but odds were had it come down to it he could have taken any of them in a straight up fight. He knew that, whether they did was a completely different matter. Take Ito for instance, he was even younger than the Kiffar who Arden was insulting. Cocky and sure of himself, having survived the underlevels of Coruscant. Not one to be taken lightly by anymeans, but still no real threat. There were reasons the Anzat was considered to be one of the top students. Much of that came from his much longer past, and far, far greater experiences. Not to mention he didn't think there was a way to fight dirty.

Then there was Liam, whom most of the others considered to be... broken in some fashion. It was a very direct result of his past, but that was a past that none of the others (so far as Arden was aware) were privy to. It likely had something to do with that Kiffar ability to read memories from stuff. It made Arden glad he lacked that ability, as it seemed like nothing but a potential hindrance due to it's rather obvious effects on Liam. The Anzat almost found himself pitying the youth.

The only one who was of real concern to him was Allana, and that was only due to her experience as a Jedi wannabe. It meant she had more expirience with the Force. Thankfully that didn't negate any of his other advantages, but Arden tended to prefer working with her than against. Vicious as she was, you didn't want on her bad side. Not like she had anything BUT

19. LordPullus

LordPullus Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 6, 2006
    IC:Rhi Lodus Quimen
    Dormitory

"Junior... I've been bringing in bigger, badder and better smelling scum than you more than five times longer than you've even been alive. Killed more than my fair share of them as well."

Rhi just nodded his sarcasm drawing his hands into a two fingered applause at the empty attempt of bravado that was now causing a annoying buzz within his ears.

"I had considered tasting your soup... but it wouldn't be worth the effort of controling you."

A look of feign shock lined Rhi's features at the rather ignorant attempt of intimidation once again before he found himself being shoved agains the wall vigorously. Rhi had braced himself for such a physical display of frustration to his taunting, and he stopped his body forcefully though he noted for later pondering of the Anzat's strength. A look of promised suffering flashed over the violet eyes of the newly released prisoner before he found his control, and a hand shot out with lightening quickness grabbing Arden by the forearm as he felt his awareness within the Force blare momentarily.

"Enjoy breathing while you still have lungs Anazat", Rhi informed the sad would be antagonizer with conviction in his voice before he released his vice grip upon Arden.

It didn't take long for the rest of the bottom feeders within the confines of the dorm to make their presences known something Rhi noted with a small amount of interest resembled the very prison enviroment he had just left. It was the nature of beings of any intelligence to feel the need to include themselves in situations if nothing else was available to draw their attention. This very concept had taken Rhi the better part of his prison term to learn about the nature of all speices, and even longer to control his own urges to indulge in such a display of ignorance. The words that reached his ears held little to no worth as Rhi was pretty sure that he would learn of each person within the room in a setting where this moment of first impressions would matter little. With a measured stride he strolled back to the side of his bunk even as he continued to chew upon the piece of metal with little interest for anything else, yet the look within his violet eyes was one of cold calculating.

"Soon enough we'll find the morons your looking for", Rhi answered evenly his voice as smooth as the slime a hutt left in their wake behind them.

His eyes flickered momentarily in the direction of the rest of the dorms patrons before he took a seat on his assigned bunk drawing out the sliver of metal between his teeth, and thowing it across the room with deadly accuracy planting it for all to see over the door frame.

"Either way it will definitely be something to die for", the towering Kiffar informed the others in a tone of indifference though his words had been well measured before he spoke them.

Realistically they all had their reasons for being in the confines of the Sith Academy, and Rhi really couldn't give a damn about anybody else's reasons but his own. He was here to get what he needed to do what he had dreamed of doing since he was thirteen, and if he had to kill off a few gundark like idiots all the better. He could always use the practice, and was pretty sure he would get the oppurtunity to.

Tags:All in the Dorm

(Occ sorry Trimaj I posted while you posted, and didn't read it til I posted.)

20. SWBob

SWBob Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 19, 2003
    IC: Darth Idoneus

Idoneus looked across the dueling arena and saw Sabith standing there. He called out to his fellow maruader, "Ah, glad you could come. I was afraid that you would refuse my request and make me try this new weapon out on one of the tiny minions. But, alas, you are here. Let us get to buisness."

Idoneus saluted his opponent with his newly forged blade. It was of simple design. A double edged blade with words in the Sith language eteched into the flat mid line. Created using Sith alchemy, the mandalorian iron was honed to a fine enough point that it could almost match a lightsaber in cutting strength. The mandalorian iron, made it dureable enough to go head to head with a lightsaber, and the Sith Alchemey made it light enough to be weilded one handed.

He smiled and then came at Sabith, not at a run but at a quick walk. When he got with in afew meters, he stabbed his blade at his opponent. At the same time he push an almost unnoticable button on the hilt. The blade broke into peices and shot out towards Sabith. When observed closer, one could see that the sword peices were still connected by a cord of mandalorian iron, turning the normal looking sword into a whip. Not one of those lightwhips that some Sith liked to wield, but one a Sith could be proud of. One made from iron and sweat, born from the acient Sith Alchemy.

Tag: Darth Sabith

21. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    OOC: no harm done pullus. nice post BTW.

Arden suddenly felt a hand around his throat, and these words followed. "Enjoy breathing while you still have lungs Anazat." Before he could do anything to extract the offending limb, not that it was particularly painful merely surprising, it was gone. Rhi then went over to his bed, more or less completely ignoring the Anzat. It left him vaguely shocked, as it hadn't ever happened before. Arden figured he could beat him, had it come down to that... but apparently the other was too boring to be bothered.

He almost went after the Kiffar, but decided it wasn't worth the effort. Arden did laugh out lout his presumptiousness. The new guy was actually thinking he was better than EVERYONE else. That was a bit pretentious, even by Sith standards. Someone'll take you down a peg Rhi, and then we'll see what you have to say. I hope to whatever gods are out there that it's me. Maybe a needle in his pillow or something? Something painful? Stroking his chin, it would recquire some considerination, some thought. That was one of his "abilities" he hadn't let anyone know about, that he knew anything about poisons. Most didn't know it was one of the things that were taken in as mothers milk by most other species.

No matter, that was for a later date. He looked around the room, and took in Ito's rather obvious invitation. It was the body language. The Anzat angled his head for a moment, then nodded. He really could do with a fight, and maybe some soup. He really needed some soup.

TAG:pULLUS, JEDIOFDARKNESS, DARTHALLANA, YIPEEKAYYAY, OTHERS IN THE DORM

22. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005
    OOC: Time for a little fun with one of the NPCs Tee created [face_devil] Just to be clear, I'm portraying this guy as an *** for the sole reason of providing some tension, and nothing he says really reflects the will of the council all that much.

~IC: Darth Aganoist - Acolyte Dormitory, Sith Temple~

Silently, the rugged male figure of Darth Aganoist leaned into the dorm, his shoulder propped against the doorframe. With a smirk, he eyed one of the acolytes, who had apparently been attempting to pick a fight only moments before. Aganoist liked to consider himself Darth Haretisch's personal enforcer, a role he thoroughly enjoyed taking too far on occasion.

"Well... What have we here?" He chuckled, folding his arms as he stepped fully inside the room. His eyes wandered about a bit, looking over each of the acolytes briefly, before turning to the Anzat he had gazed upon before. Dropping his previous grin, he stepped in close to the acolyte, meeting his gaze intensely.

"I just happened to be... In the neighborhood, and I thought I would check in on you girls while I was here. Do you mind refreshing me on your name? What was it, Bumbleskull, something along those lines?" He smirked again, before turning away confidently, not waiting for a response and not concerned with anything the acolyte could do to him.

Aganoist was a fairly young man, not more than thirty. His black robes almost entirely covered his armor, save for the center of his chestplate, and his dark, flat-top hairstyling complimented his somewhat military persona nicely. His large, heavily scarred hands made evident that he had been in many battles in his life.

"So, I assume everything is okay here? I'm sure you all know how much Haretisch hates it when you kill each other, and I would hate to have to crack some heads. Actually I wouldn't, but that's not the point." He said, his raspy voice louder than necessary, as usual. He folded his arms, waiting for a response, and hoping one of the acolytes would be dumb enough to sass him.

~TAG: All in the dorm~

23. Radiance

Radiance Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2007
    IC: Wolf Raiden

Acolytes tried to shove the "Unworthy ones" out into the Rancor feeding area. It was a primal contest of sheer will to survive. Wolf had only just gotten to this Temple mere days before and already he had experienced carnage from which some people could never imagine. And now this. People shoving and pushing, and slashing and hacking. Just trying to push out any hope of later compitition. Some faught. Others used various abilities that they had just learned. Anything to ensure their pitiful survival. In truth, none of these beings deserved to be here. Because none of them had what it took to call on sheer anger to power their abilities. They didn't have the traumatic experience of witnessing their families murdered. They didn't have resolve...

And thats what it came down to for Wolf Raiden. His power and abilities and various skills he had developed already were not compiled because he was angry. They were brought into being because he had a purpose. And that purpose was what made him so talented. He had a relentless nature fueled by hate and resolve. Wolf didn't come here to train for revenge. He came here to train because he was out for a reckoning. That meant bringing down anyone that got in his way. He had already constructed his lightsaber. But he rarely used it. He found that most situations would never call for such crude measures as a straight up fight. Why go hand to hand with someone when you could kill them without even knowing you existed? That was the ultimate thrill for him now. Shadows. Cloak and dagger. And lucky for Wolf, even at his young age... he was very..... very... good, at what he did.

All around him the Force raged in chaos. His sightless eyes blinked as red shapes tossed each other around, fighting for supremecy. Not one of them any more superior than the others. And they battled for what? The approval of the Masters? Prestige? None of them knew what it meant to be sightless and yet able to see everything in absolute detail. They didn't see their futures after this battle. All they cared about was surviving the day and to live on to the next.

Wolf knew better. He saw their futures, and his own. Only one of them would come out on top. And Wolf wasn't about to let it be theirs.

A hand shot out at him and grabbed his robes. Before his attacker had a chance to wrench him to the ground, he found that his wrist was bleeding and his grip was gone. Wolf slowly craned his head over to the right where the other Acolyte stood, his right hand in the air with a small gleaming blade that was now speckled in red. The Acolyte glanced at his wrist in shock, too much filled with adrenaline to notice the pain.

"I just sliced your tendon. You wont ever be able to hold anything in that hand again. That is if you survive this day alone..." Wolf spoke in a clear, calm, "matter of fact" tone.

"I'm sorry! P ... P.. Please dont kill me!"

Wolf stared at him from behind his shaded rimmed glasses. His eyebrows furrowed in disgust.

"You are not a Jedi. I have no reason to kill you this day. But you are standing in my path, this is something I simply cannot allow. Instead. I suggest you beg for forgiveness on your knees."

Wolf struck out with his left foot and blew out the mans knee from the side. This time... the man felt it. He dropped to his knees in pain, howling in agony. As his shattered knee touched sand he lost balance and tried to steady himself using his hands. Only proving that you couldn't kneel on your hands and knees when one of your wrists didnt have a tendon. He toppled to the ground and began to sob. Wolf knelt down next to him slowly. The disgust gone and replaced by a look of pitty.

"I apologize my friend... you just dont have what it takes to be out here. But I will save you from the fate of the rancor.. Go in peace my friend. I set you free...."

Wolf's hand reached out and touched the mans shoulder who was still shaking and sobbing. The atoms in the air began to smack together, causing a great amount of friction. In an ins

24. jedi_of_darkness

Feb 26, 2003

Ito shook his head as he watched the pair with a smirk. Rhi knew what he was doing well enough sure. It would get him some respect, to know how to take someone down a peg without even throwing a single punch. However real respect here came from Power. Which was generally shown through combat. It didn't matter how you bested your opponent. So long as you won.

Ito glanced around once Rhi had finally sat down and ended the conversation. Glancing at Arden Ito shook his head lightly. Too quick to anger, not thinking. A brutish thug in reality. Or atleast so Ito thought of Arden. No not a big bulky one. But Arden still reminded Ito of a simple thug. Never thinking just jumping in. Sure Ito was challanging Arden, but more so because he hated Arden's thug mentality. The others he respected in some way or form. Even Rhi now. But Arden not in the least. He had his mentality that he was superiour. Ito knew that he was equal to most of these people. He would beat them in certain situations. Thats why they where all Acolytes.

Glancing around Ito shook his head and put his book away, standing and streatching Ito glanced around yet again. Ito wasn't your typical male Sith. He didn't simply hate everyone. No he respected most people. Especially those he could classify as peers or his betters. Ito simply did what he wanted to. When he wanted to.

If someone decided to make an opponent of him he would make sure they regretted it. And on the rare occation that they actually managed to cause Ito some form of greviance, they truely regretted it. He would slowly pick off people. He wouldn't kill them outright. No that was too easy. Ito was the type to kill off your family. Steal your possessions. And generally make life painful for you before he would trap you. Draw you into a dark little corner. Then do something truely gruesome. Indeed one man who had managed to get on Ito's true bad side had found himself steamed alive. They claimed the mans screams could be heard on the other side of the planet. Ito never denied it, simply gave his usual smirk and then shrugged.

"So any bets on who Arden picks a fight with next?" He asked with a chuckle. He had even let Arden himself indulge in this ritual gambling on occation. He was explosive so as with all of the other Acolytes that just randomly picked fights they placed bets.

"My money is on the new guy again." Ito declared sitting back down.

Tag: Acolytes in the Dormitory

25. Darth_Breoya

Darth_Breoya Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.