main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive ~Dominion of Darkness: Emergence of the True Sith~

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Teegirloo, Mar 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkSideAssasin

DarkSideAssasin Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 15, 2008
    OOC: Erase that now! Who gave you authorization to take control of my charecter?

2. Radiance

Radiance Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2007
    IC: Wolf Raiden
    Temple steps

Wolf dropped the Blackness ability as he mounted the large stone steps up the main entrance to the temple. He leaned heavily upon one of the Sith statues and continued to draw breath hungrily. His display had worn him out greatly. He wasn't yet completely defined in his skills that he could use them back to back without tiring. It would take much more practice in order to do something like that. Which made it all the more important for him to get stronger and gain audiance with a Master. It seemed ironic to Wolf that in order to accel in training, acolytes needed to be strong for themselves simply to survive. And yet to gain power, an Acolyte needed to depend on someone else, such as a Master in order to retain and progress.

Wolf snorted a short laugh as the sweat peppered his face, causing his glasses to shift down his nose slightly.

Note to self. Never light someone on fire, kill 5 more people, and then try and run up a wall, and use Dragons breath on two more... before landing and going black... yet..

Wolf enjoyed the term going black when he used that particular ability. It gave him the sense of being infallable because only those stronger than him would be able to detect his movements. He sunk to the ground and continued to lean against the statue trying to catch his breath.

Behind him, his ears still picked up the sounds of battle and struggle. What a cruel fate life seemed to give to the weak. Dog eat Dog. Survival of the fitest. Always having to compete for the simple need to live. Under normal circumstances Wolf was a calm, and sometimes maddeningly serene individual. More often then not lately though, he had been forced to be cruel to those weaker than him. It didn't make much sense in the grand scheme of things because it didnt bring him any closer to dropping any Jedi. Things sometimes worked out in ways one had little understanding of though. He hoped that this would be one of those times.

Wolf stood back up slowly and pushed his specs back up the bridge of his nose, once again plunging his white eyes into darkness from the outside world. He walked over to the edge of the main landing and hopped off, letting the Force cushion his landing.

He made his way back to the dormitory area. Having only gotten there recently, he had not even received propper bedding, the past three days had been simply a physical and mental test for his will to survive. But now he was tired. And had no wish to endulge in any more bloodshed unless it was a Jedi. He stuffed his hands into his pockets and walked up to the back of a large man who beamed a dull red in the Force. He was blocking the doorway and talking to the group within. He stood patiently behind the man before speaking up in his calm tone.

"Please excuse me sir."

Wolf brushed by him without touching the man and walked into the room where it seemed the air was charged with excitement. The 18 year old Acolyte looked around and noticed that each bed had an owner. So he guaged each occupant and noticed one female of the group. She was strong in the Force to say the least. But he made up his mind.

Wolf walked over to Allana's bed and sat down at it's edge, on the floor. He propped his back up against the leg and sat up straight, crossing his legs in front of him.

"Madam I apologize for the intrusion but as I have only been here for a short while, I have not yet received a dorm for myself. I am sorry for the inconvenience but this spot will be quite acceptable until quarters are provided. I promise I will not cause any disturbance while I am here."

Wolf sat stock straight against the post and pushed his shades up his nose.

tag all in the dorm.

OOC: Sorry for the long posts everyone.. I am just getting into this a lot :)

3. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: Tenku Zan

Tenku had finished feeding the whelp to the rancor, ironically the same fate that the whelp had intended on him. A larger acolyte had tried to bullrush him but Tenku merely dissappeared in the force, sidestepped, and finished his opponet in one quick strike.

Another acolyte in particular caught his attention. It was the miraluka he had seen occasionally over the past few days. He destroyed those that came at him with ease, such ease that he would make a powerful ally, although Tenku would have to watch his back if he did so, the nature of the sith being treachery after all. He watched the miraluka enter the dormitories after his impressive display.

Tenku followed. He stayed stealthed using his skill in blackness, and tailed the miraluka, who if he remembered correctly, name was Wolf. And odd name, but he wasn't one to talk. He watched the man enter one of the resting areas, and although the door closed behind him Tenku continued on, phase shifting through the door. Finding the miraluka sleeping he sat at the wall, and waited.

Tag: Radiance, Allana, any

4. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    IC: Darth Sabith

Entering the chamber Darth Sabith looked upon Idoneus. Many believed that Sabith hated his fellow rival?.they were wrong. Idoneus was a marauder and had proven himself worthy of life time and time again. Yet they were still rivals and that meant Sabith need to ensure he remained on top.

In time the two would become masters but that day was not today. ?Ah, glad you could come. I was afraid you would refuse my request and make me try this new weapon out on one of the tiny minions. But, alas, you are here. Let us get to business? Stated Idoneus.

The blade that he now saluted with was not the blade Sabith had given him nearly a month ago. The blade?s etching was that of the ancient sith language the language Sabith called his own. The metal would have been enhanced with sith alchemy and would most likely have been forged from mandalorian or some other lightsaber resistant metal.

Idoneus began to walk forward with a steady quick pace towards Sabith and on his face was a slight smile. As he came closer Sabith did not pull free his own blades but instead began to channel the force into himself. When Idoneus was with in only a few meters from him he felt something was wrong. With a press of the button the blade changed attacking like a serpent. Something that should have been impossible from a sword. The strike had come quickly and Sabith had only just managed to evade the attack. Blood trickled down his right check from a small cut made from the sith blade. It should have been impossible for a blade to move like that and upon closer examination Sabith now saw why it was possible.

Idoneus had created a Sith sword whip. The blade had been designed to come apart to create a deadly mid ranged weapon. ?Nicely done Idoneus.? Stated Sabith as he whipped a drip of blood from his face and withdrew one of his lightsabers.

?Now we?ll have to see how well you can use it.? Leaping forward into an attack Sabith activated his blade for his first strike and then deactivated the blade. It would make things a bit more difficult to block in the long run and Sabith knew his style would be different then any other style in existence.
    Tag: Idonues

5. DarkSideAssasin

DarkSideAssasin Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 15, 2008
    IC: Resk Beroya-Main Grounds

Resk had escaped from the crowd of people fighting to the Temple stairs. He sat there for a little while watching the fight. A kid just got thrown out of the gate and eaten by a Ranchor. Resk shook his head and got up. He breathed hardly, jumping on top of pillar. Resk landed precisely and prepared for another. Resk jumped to another pillar farther away. Almost falling off he caught balance, he stood still no one paid any attention to him, nor would he when battling. He jumped onto the roof and went into the center of it.

Resk had only been here a week, but he was ok without a dorm. Resk was used to being put into tough situations, all this week he had come up here to get away from everything and sometimes he slept here or somewhere in the desert. Soon he would get a bed to sleep in but he was ok with what he had now. Resk turned his attention to the battle below; the Ranchors were restless and hungry. So was Resk, he decided to go inside the Temple to see what others were up to.

Luckily there was a Skylight in the Temple, so Resk could sneak in and out at night. Resk opened the skylight and dropped down into the Dormitory hall. No one had seen him, not that he cared. Most of the dorms were full, the ones that weren?t belonged to higher levels than him. He saw a Miraluka, named Wolf go into a room, secretly following was another boy, named Tenku. Resk learned all the names of people in the Temple, especially the other acolytes. Resk watched them walk to the dorm, deciding he would follow when no one saw.

Tag: people in Dorm

6. SWBob

SWBob Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 19, 2003
    IC: Darth Idoneus

?Nicely done Idoneus.?

"Thank you, I got the idea from those multi-phase lightsabers that some of the others use. But I belive this is a much more versitile weapon."

Idoneus pushed the button again and the whip retracted back into it's sword form.

Thats when sabith came at him. He caught Sabith's lightsaber near the tip of his blade and pressed the button once again and tried to wrap his whip around the blade in order to pull it from his opponents hands, but Sabith turned off his lightsaber for an instant and his whip fell to the ground.

Quick witted as always.

Decideing to try something new, he jumped back and then threw up some dust with the Force. He then stabbed through the cloud using the extending blade to lash out at Sabith, the blade apearing to be tentecles from some beast hidden in the dark.

Tag: Sabith

7. Darth_Allana

Darth_Allana Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 19, 2008
    IC: Allana Frey
    Dormitories

The Miraluka sat at the end of her bunk.
    "Madam I apologize for the intrusion but as I have only been here for a short while, I have not yet received a dorm for myself. I am sorry for the inconvenience but this spot will be quite acceptable until quarters are provided. I promise I will not cause any disturbance while I am here."
    She arched an eyebrow. It may have looked like she was reading, but she was really using her Farsight ability to watch the commotion at the Temple gates. She had watched this Miraluka dispatch many opponents.
    Allana was a practical person by nature never passing up an opportunity to excel. Despite the competitive nature of the dormitories Allana firmly believed in alliances. Most students would disagree saying it was a bad way to trap yourself, but Allana disagreed. The trick to an alliance was to make sure you came out on top.
    "I don't begrudge anyone who shows themselves worthy a place to rest. I am Allana Frey..." She points to the others. "Thats Ito Terukata, Arden Snarkfumbleskull, and Rhi... I didn't catch his last name."

Tag: Radiance, Pullus, Trimaj, JoD.

8. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007
    Dorms

Wolf waited as the names were announced. He continued to stare at the opposite wall, a tribute to his blindness.

"I am Wolf Raiden. It is a pleasure to meet all of you." He tilted his head in the general direction of the rest of the room and nodded.

Wolf had some ashes on his robes from the amount of fire he had created earlier. Though he couldnt see where it was. It simply made him look tired and worn with the grey ash spotting his black tunic.

Wolf waited for a collective response.

tag all in the room.

9. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: Tenku Xan

Tenku stood and shrugged off his blackness abilities for now, upon seeing the person he was waiting for was awake. He nods to the others as their names are introduced before approaching the miraluka. "That was an impressive display in the courtyard earlier, especially for someone who hasnt been here but a few days."

Tag: those in room

10. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007
    Dorms

Wolf tilted his head and looked in the Force as someone dropped a shroud around them and spoke up.

"That was an impressive display in the courtyard earlier, especially for someone who hasnt been here but a few days."

Wolf gave a straight smile and returned his sightless gaze to the ground before responding.

"If skill in the Force were to be judged in sheer time spent in a training environment I would say everyone in here is practically a novice in life. But these walls aren't the only place to learn how to use what we have friend."

Wolf returned his shaded eyes to the newcomer, taking him in with the Force. He had indeed been in the courtyard before.

"I dont believe I caught your name."

tag Yuul

11. jedi_of_darkness

jedi_of_darkness Jedi Master star 3

Feb 26, 2003
    OOC: GAH! Radiance!

IC: Ito Terukata.
    Sith Academy, Dormitories.

Ito watched the two new arrivals curiously but didn't say a thing. No it wasn't his place to speak yet. He glanced at Allana and watched her as she introduced everyone around. When it came to him he gave a curt nod.

"I am Wolf Raiden. It is a pleasure to meet all of you." Ito heard would say. At that he couldn't help but smirk. Heh another one stupid enough to try and get in Allana's pants or one looking for an alliance with those of us around here?

Ito didn't deal in proper alliances. But respect. Those he respected got his aid. Those he didn't respect got shown his back... If he knew they where no problem. He had not seen either of these two in any form of situation yet. He had heard of them sure. Everyone heard about everyone else here you had to to survive. But Ito had not seen them in combat but for a fleeting glance while he too faught for his life.

So far both where not impressing Ito overly much. Even in a simple social situation. Ito's first rule was to never play nice at the start. No one had to test the others patience. Insult them, send a little nothing jibe there way. That's what Ito always did.

Ito waited for Tenku to remove his abilities before throwing the dagger at his hip next to the man's head as soon as he came out "There is only one rule here. Only use abilities if you intend to fight" Ito warned Tenku before using his telekinesis.

He had timed it for after the little speach between the pair. But before Tenku could tell Wolf his name. He knew it was possible he would start another fight here. But Ito felt it was neccesary. It was originally an unspoken rule. Just something that happened. If someone appeared out of the shadows they usually got attacked as it was assumed they where stealing something. But since the first time Ito stated it the rule was accepted.

"That goes for you two aswell" He said glancing at Rhi then Wolf. "Just a friendly warning."

Tag: Yuul. Other's in the dorm

12. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007
    Dorms

Wolfs ear twitched and there was a metallic clang. He had felt something soaring through the air.

Wolf smiled at the idle threat.

"Now I wonder... what abilities would you be talking about exactly?"

Wolf tapped Ito on the shoulder from behind the mans bunk. But he hadn't moved from his position on the floor. Which one was real?

The one that tapped his shoulder asked inquisitively.

"Would this be an acceptable fighting ability.. Mr Ito?"

The one on the floor spoke as the first finished.

"You really should hold on to sharp objects Mr Ito... Someone might drop it or step on it. Wouldn't want anyone to get hurt now.... not for no reason whatsoever...right?"

The one behind him now, "No.. that just wont do Mr Ito.... It wont do at all."

Floor- " I prefer knives myself.. clean... fast... But on the other hand..."
    Behind him - "... Theres always fire...."
    Floor- " You arent easily flamable are you Mr Ito?"

The Wolf sitting on the floor climbed to his feet and stood facing Ito while the one behind Ito continued to grin wickedly.

Both of them spoke at the same time now. "Let us get one thing straight Mr Ito... I am here to learn how to kill Jedi. And Jedi alone... I dont care where you came from or where you are going but if you get in my way. I will be forced to deal with you. I dont take kindly to threats. You have been here only slightly longer than me. But that doesn't mean a thing. Someone could show up tomorrow and throw us all to the wind because they are so advanced. So any feeling of seniority you have over both of us.. deal with it. Quick fast and in a hurry."

The Wolf that had been previously sitting down vanished and the one behind Ito produced the knife he had just thrown in a menacing fashion.....

Then flipped the blade to his hand and produced the the weapon hilt first.

"I am not here for you Mr. Ito... But I am not here to oppose you either. Alright?"

Wolf held the blade out hilt first to Ito. Still on his bed. His sightless eyes unblinking behind the black void of his shades.

Tag Ito...

OOC: Couldnt resist.

13. LordPullus

LordPullus Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 6, 2006
    IC:Rhi Lodus Quimen
    Dormitory

It didn't take long before the dormitory was filled with the added presences of another two who from the look of things had come in from the courtyard. A blind guy, and another entered made a pathetic first impression before placing themselves in their assigned bunks as Ito introduced them. Rhi didn't even spare a glance towards the two new presences as he stretched out on the bunk lazily though he kept his body at the ready just incase another unwarrented attack came his way.

"There is only one rule here. Only use abilities if you intend to fight"

A snort emitted itself from Rhi's throat in response to what he heard rules were not one of his main strengths as scars across his back could tesitfy to that fact. In prison he had spent so much time in, and out of solitary confinement when the guards were allowed to beat mercilessly upon him that he eagerly had broken rules just to see if the guards could break him as they boasted they could. Three years spent in such a routine of drastic actions led the warden to call a cease of solitary confinement in Rhi's case as guards refused to stand guard over him in solitary confinement. His stubborness knew no bounds, and so Rhi thought little of Ito's attempts to place rules around them.

"Save your energy before you choke on your words", Rhi called out in non chalant manner before the blind guy slipped behind Ito with a knife held to his throat. "Like I said Ito save your energy nobody here really gives a damn, and if they did it doesn't speak to highly of them does it now", he added as a smirk fell on his lips even though the others couldn't see it.

Tags:Wolf, and Ito

14. yipeekayyay

yipeekayyay Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 18, 2007
    Liam Dextrim
    -~- Sith Dormitories

Liam continued to gaze down at the collection of exchanges dealt within the housing quarters of the Acolytes. His breathing was slow and calculated, and he rose his head up with a wry smile at the response from both Rhi and Adren. They were both rather mature and self-controlled, not wasting any time on his loose tongue as he may have expected.

It was a sign that the two has some control over their emotions, which was certainly a positive.

The Kiffar sighed at the sight of the two newcomers. At the greeting of the first one, he nearly laughed, but instead snarled; he muttered, "For a Sith, precisely one who apparently did a number on a good amount of those less... fortunate, you do seem a bit confused. Kindness and humility are a hindrance at best. Your wanting to show off your magic trick even moreso. Vision is merely an opaque window to one's Force ability. It really doesn't matter how many of you one sees."

Yes, Liam had had his senses well attuned and very much noticing the commotion going on with the rancor's dinner, or lunch across the Main Grounds. He dropped his arms, tapped his open palm against Ito's left shoulder and headed out of the Dorms, knocking crassly against the second Acolyte, Tenku with a threatening gesture. He exitted and stood by the doorway against the wall, eyes shut, mind focused.

He was growing tired of all this lack of movement, hoping that soon, a test of strength - perhaps a mission - would apply some action to life within the Dominion, aswell as an escape from the immaturity of his 'fellow Acolytes.'

TAG ~ Dormitory, Outer Halls

OOC: Editted because I was typing while the last two posted. I'm fairly busy and will be for a few days so bear with me, all.[face_plain]

15. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: Tenku Zan

Tenku was fairly pissed off at these other two fellows now, and one of which had exited, bumping roughly against Tenku. So, Tenku focused his wrath on the one that remained, the same one that had thrown the dagger at him.

He walked up to him before roughly shoving the man backwards, towards his bunk. "With an act like that I would say you were challenging me, what fate shall i end you with then? Perhaps I should freeze you from the inside out? Or drown you in your own blood maybe? I like that one. Or perhaps go for the classic electric death of force lightining. One thing I will make clear, you push me, I push back more."

Turning to the miraluka, "The name's Tenku, Tenku Zan. Yours?"

Tag: those in dormitory

16. Rebecca_Daniels

Rebecca_Daniels Force Ghost star 5

Sep 3, 2006
    IC: Kal Hallyn
    Sith Dueling Arena

It had been a long while since Kal had tried again at this futile excerise. While she could feel the Force, touch it, even use some of its powers, one skill still eluded her. Early on in her training, she had discovered this lack, and had fought for some time to overcome it. But apparently it was not to be so. It seemed that she was never going to be better than her peers, the other apprentices.

Standing away from the others, trying to become inconspicuous, the thin fighter pilot once again tried to call the lightsaber to her hand. It was merely a few feet away, just out of reach of her arm, and calling it shouldn't have been a difficult task at all. She felt the contours of the cylindrical device with her mind, tried to tell it to come, but it didn't move. She could make a person think it had moved - with tremendous effort on her part, and currently only to those who were weak-minded - but moving any item, of any size, was beyond her capabilities.

The other reason Kal stood on her own was because she didn't know whether she was accepted yet among the small group of apprentices. The other three all seemed to have the same master, which was odd. She didn't mind that she had a different master; in fact, she felt a small touch of pride that she hadn't been thrown in with a large bunch. She had always been somewhat of a 'loner', as her squadron-mates called her, back before she had decided to follow the Sith teachings. But she feared that she had not yet lived up to expectations, what with her failure with the power of telekinesis.

The assembly of apprentices in the Dueling arena pleased her, though. It was a chance to show her skills, even if she was not as powerful. That is, if the apprentices were there to fight at all. It was time to prove she was not some sort of oddity that lacked powers.

Kal picked up her lightsaber from the ground and allowed herself a short, but ferocious, smile. Yes, she would not let her master down.

TAG: Nemesis, Despised, Falling_Leaf, anyone I missed

17. jedi_of_darkness

jedi_of_darkness Jedi Master star 3

Feb 26, 2003
    IC: Ito Terukata

Ito smirked watching as he nodded gently. Well then Wolf put on a little show. Flashy sure. But pointless as Liam pointed out. Just like his own little show. Simply another test to see who deserved respect and who didn't. Wolf was smart sure. He tried to defuse the situation. But he was far too eccentric about it. He earnt a little respect. But not a lot. Rhi had already gained respect. So it didn't matter what he said or did, no this wasn't about him.

Tenku however. He was simply like Arden. Thuggish. Quite quick reactions. Explosive reactions. No he was far too straight forward for Ito to like the mannerisms of. Glancing at Rhi he simply smirked. If you truely knew your way around your prison cell you would know I simply wish to see how they react. Ito thought to himself as he watched Rhi for a moment.

Ito then took his dagger back from Wolf with a smirk "Shows like that are simply for amusement" He spoke as he placed his knife in it's sheath. Glancing around. Allana had been awefully quiet which he found bizzare.

He watched Tenku speak to Wolf after he got shoved, ignoring it. Nope simply far too stupid to earn any form of respect. No matter how skilled he was in the force.

Standing Ito streatched then walked outside his hands on the back of his head. Letting out a little sigh. "Well seems things might get a little interesting... But not interesting enough" He then followed Liam off... Heading to get some food without a single word to Liam.

Tag: Others in Dorm, Liam

18. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: He shoved ito back, as ito threw the dagger

19. jedipassion

jedipassion Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 9, 2007
    IC: Rogan Hitaru

Rogan looks upon the carange of the other acolyotes trying to find thier way up greatnessess ladder."hmph patheic, they think they can survive all the plants harshness or at least long enough to when they could get off the planet they are wrong. When they feel as though they have finally suceeded i will be there to bring them down into the immortalpits of death and the never ending pits of Chaos." He says breifly as he walks inside and notices a miraluka of all things to be here, and walks over to him. "hmm a miraluka, interesting... i guess your the last of your kind."

Tag: Wolf and people in dormatories.

20. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007
    Dorms

"Shows like that are simply for amusement"

Wolf gave an endulgant nod.

Yes... indeed they are. And you are able to see that for what it is. How interesting.... This Ito is a little different from the others.... Very different indeed.

"The name's Tenku, Tenku Zan. Yours?"

"Wolf Raiden.."

Wolf was also intrigued by this one. Calm to the core in the Force but set off in the immediate face of danger. He would be a loose cannon if he wasn't careful. It was the loose cannons that produced the most collateral damage. But still... something stuck about his prowess. It was almost as if he was complete polar opposites with Wolf.

Yet another person joined the growing crowd in the Dormitories.

"hmm a miraluka, interesting... i guess your the last of your kind."

Last... of my kind... Wolf's fist began to tighten before he force it to relax.

"Sir, I have neither the patience nor the endulgance to educate you about my .... KIND...." Wolf's voice was again cool and measured. Speaking in a polite tone. Just because he was training to become a Sith doesnt mean he had to lose his manners after all. He walked back to Allana and bowed deeply.

"Miss Allana I have chosen this spot for my resting area.. I assure you that upon my return, should you be resting... I will not disturb you in the slightest. Please excuse me."

Wolf glanced over the rest of the room guaging them in his own way. Some of them were a bit too arrogant for their own good. But some had potential. He just hoped they didn't have to get in his way. It would be a shame to end their potential. But he was almost positive that most of them would think the same way of him.

Wolf took his leave and headed back out into the evening air. He wasn't hungry, he wasn't tired. But he was anxious.... there were things that needed to be done. He had to get better. Stronger. The techniques he had used earlier needed to be perfected, toned and defined so that they would not tire him out so quickly. The Force Phantom he had used with Ito was taxing. He would only be able to use that once every 24 hours in a rough estimate. To try otherwise was dangerous.

He made his way across the grounds and once again up the steps of the main entrance to the Temple. This time he entered. He glanced around, seeing nothing in particular, various shapes in the Force, a few people walking around, some training. Wolf walked with his hands in his pockets up to a turbo lift. There was another Acolyte waiting for it. The lift opened and a few people walked out. Wolf stepped aside and let them pass as he and the other Acolyte entered. It was just a round tube with a panel and a set of buttons. The Acolyte hit one of the buttons and stepped back.

"Which one is number two?" Wolf asked politely

The Acolyte smirked and shook his head. "You should know how to make up for that deficiency of sight there kid.

Wolf gave an endulgant smile and nodded slightly.

"Refer to me as your inferior again Sir, and I will be more than happy to show you how much I have made up for my lack of sight with my ...other......skills.. Now.. if you would be so kind. Which button... Is number.. Two?"

The Acolyte answered slowly, raising his hand to point at one of the buttons. "Two down from the top, left side."

Wolf glanced at the panel again, seeing the round shapes of buttons in a tingling glowing kind of way.

"Ah yes.. of course. How clever. Thank you." Wolf reached out and gently pressed the button with his index finger. The rest of the ride was silent as the lift went up to the second level. The Force Training level. Wolf stepped out of the lift quietly and again, looked around in his sightless, allseeing fashion. He nodded and went to a free corner that was not being used. Wolf sat down and began to meditate on the composition of the air around him.

tag .. all or none. *Shrug*

OOC: Just a quick question. Will training be taken upon ourselves? or is that going to be done

21. Darth_Allana

Darth_Allana Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 19, 2008
    IC: Allana

"Miss Allana I have chosen this spot for my resting area.. I assure you that upon my return, should you be resting... I will not disturb you in the slightest. Please excuse me."

Allana arched an eyebrow at his remark as he left. She looked over at Ito. "Miss Allana? Please excuse me? My my what a polite Sith he is." Although the sarcasm was subtle, Ito had known her long enough to catch it.
    She glanced at Wolf as he crossed to the lifts. He was handsome, if a little rough. Allana smiled as she came to a conclusion that He may be attracted to her.
    "Di'kutla ad'ika." she mumbled to herself. She wasn't above using someones hormones to her advantage. It was all just tools, tools for her to exploit.

Tag, Dorm

22. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    OOC: GM Note: Letting you know that there will be updates either Sunday or Monday. Classes will be in an organized manner. Everyone is doing a great job. Keep it up!. Also please use the links that were provided for OOC responses thank you.:)

23. yipeekayyay

yipeekayyay Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 18, 2007
    Liam Dextrim
    -~- Temple Halls

Liam felt his hand on a small pendant around his neck, eyes shut humbly as he kept himself in deep thought, those memories beginning to creep up again. It was those years in his still rather brief past that continually fueled his hateful embers, those [un]invited jolts of nightmarish nostalgia. He bit his bottom lip and stepped off of the wall he was leaning against, slowly turning and making his way towards the elevator both behind and well after Wolf and Ito had made their way out of the dormitories and elsewhere across the vast temple grounds, both of which he'd effectively ignored all the while.

Within the elevator, the Kiffar stood solemnly and with hefty contemplation, his head down as he yanked that dreaded necklace from about his shoulders, loosely wrapping it around his right wrist, ornamenting it there for now, perhaps planning to keep it there for a long time as a more prominent and constant reminder. His breathing was unsually scarce, stepping out of the elevator's pod onto the main floor. He made his way through the prodigious hall and outward, passing everyone who may have caught his presence by as if they were thoughtless, unimportant shadows, which to him certainly were no more than that in any case.

The young man's boots kicked quietly at the smooth, warm sand below making his way quickly into the Sith library, the hot sun beaming down on his exposed, shaven scalp. Inside, he took a seat before a high-tech holocron projector, his hands playing with the mechanism until he managed to browse his way through to the system holding his homeworld, Kiffu, the same homeworld that in his own mind had been long since pillaged of any positive reputation.

Still, it reminded him of his beloved mother, a thought that in turn only helped peak the quiet rage within him. He wanted more than to just kill that low-life that murdered her in cold blood, a task he'd long ago accomplished to much lack of satisfaction. He wanted much more.

TAG ~ Any within the Halls, Dormitories, Main Grounds and/or Sith Library

24. Darth_wanderguard

Darth_wanderguard Game Host star 6 VIP - Game Host

Apr 26, 2005
    OCC: GM Note: Unfortunately, Despised1 has pulled out of the game for the time being. He should be back later, but for now he's gone. So... I guess Rebecca, Nem and Leaf can just pretend he was never in the arena with them :p

25. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    IC: Arden Snarkfumbleskull/ Dorms/ Sith Academy

Ito had apparently ignored his silent challenge, which actually ended up suiting Arden just fine. It was time for a snack, and none of those present had much of a chance of providing it. Of course that was made impossible for a moment when Darth Agonist entered and was his usual ass of a self. As usual he zeroed in on the Anzat, making fun of his name for what seemed like the umpteenth time. Gritting his teeth, determined not to rise to this ones bait. He still remembered the bruises from last time.

Everyone else seemed too caught up to notice the Darth who had entered the room, which would likely not last long after everyone got into their lessons. It was a very unwise student who ignored a potential teacher... even if it were one as cruel and arrogant as Agonist. "Everything is fine, Master. I was just headed out to get a... snack." Sweat had started to bead on the Anzats forehead at the thought. Has it really been so long? My snack is probably anxious... wondering when I'll return for it. A sadistic grin spread across his face at the thought.

A quick glance at Agonist wiped it off very fast. Oddly, Arden decided to save the others from whatever wrath the Master might have in mind. It wasn't like the others wouldn't learn soon enough. Knowing Agonist equally sadistic tastes, "Would you care to watch? I know this would run towards... your personal interests." He figured it wouldn't take much for Darth Agonist to figure out what he was implying. After all, he knew that Arden was an Anzat, and how Anzat tended to snakc. It wouldn't be the first time the other watched. Should he come it likely wouldn't be the last, either.

TAG: DW, DORM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.