main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive ~Dominion of Darkness: Emergence of the True Sith~

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Teegirloo, Mar 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Radiance

Radiance Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 19, 2007
    IC: Wolf Raiden
    Force Training Area inside the temple, Level 2

Feel the atoms around you....In the air, in the moisture.... Control them with your feelings. Spark them together. Have them collide in your mind's eye. Use the spark to start the fire. The physical manifestation of the torment in your soul. Pour your mind into the blaze... and burn a dark, shadowed path down the lives of your sworn enemy. The Jedi. None shall be able to stand against the blaze!

Wolf opened his sightless eyes and viewed his handiwork in the Force as a golden flaming strip danced in front of him.

His hands placed on either side of the strip and it seperated into two balls, sucking itself into his palms. The fire then burst out of his hands and shot into the air. The flames seperated themselves and thinned out, creating tiny rings. The rings went vertical and horizontal and intertwined in each others paths.

Sweat started to bead Wolfs forehead.

The rings began to rotate on an axis around each other. Wolf concentrated hard to make sure they stayed that way before injecting another ember into the mix. A tiny ball rotated diagonally across the spinning circlets.

Wolf only held it for a few more seconds before a breath rushed from his lungs and the fire faltered and sputtered, then eventually died in the air. He breathed heavily smoke from the fire had penetrated his robes and once more... creating ash there that he would never know existed.

Wolf rested for a few minutes before repeating the process. His aim for the exercise was to be able to control an unfixed amount of the fire in motion to a fine degree, thus increasing his control over it and sustaining less drain the more he did it. It was no easy feat however, and would take a good amount of practice.

But Wolf was willing to give that practice.

tag any

2. Darth_wanderguard

Darth_wanderguard Game Host star 6 VIP - Game Host

Apr 26, 2005
    ~IC: Darth Aganoist - Acolyte Dormitory, Sith Temple~

"Everything is fine, Master. I was just headed out to get a... snack." Aganoist turned back to gaze at the Anzat, a look of disgust on his face. "Why would I want to..." His voice quickly faded when he realized what Arden was implying.

Folding his arms, he straightened his posture, raising an eyebrow. "I don't believe I've ever seen that done before, at least not in person." He said, his eyes remaining fixed on Arden for a moment before wandering over to the door.

"Would you care to watch? I know this would run towards... your personal interests." The Marauder's eyes snapped back over to the acolyte, as he pondered for a moment before answering.

"You mean to ask, would I enjoy going to see you suck some poor bastard's brain out through his nostrils?" Needless to say, Aganoist was not one for subtlety. "If that's the case, then sure. I've obviously got better things to do, but I could use the humor. Lead the way."

~TAG: Trimaj, all in the dorm~

3. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007
    Training level of the Temple.

Smoke rose from semi burned hands. Soot covered Wolf's black robes from head to toe. He had taken a few minutes to rest again, having performed his self training a dozen times and succeeding only slightly longer each time.

Wolf stood slowly and backed against a wall. He pulled two black leather gloves from his left pocket and slipped them on, covering his warm red hands. He reached deeper into his pocket and retrieved two stubs, which he placed in his ears. The neural beams locked onto each other with a signal and then accessed his brain waves.

Wolf smiled as some faced paced, heavily beated music emitted from the listening devices. His head bobbed slightly to the beat as he pushed himself off of the wall. Now he was in his zone. No one to listen to. No one to bicker at him or look upon him in disgust. Just him, the rythm, and his deadly body. Since his families death, Wolf had started slowly sculpting his body into a weapon. His reflexes and speed were excellent and due to that he chose to specialize in melee weapons and techniques. Of course if Wolf had it his way... his victims would pass into death without even realizing it.

He began to sway with the beat slowly. Catching the beats on the off counts and moving his feet to the rythm.

Then all at once the beat picked up and Wolfs movements became actions instead of simple placement. His hands performed complex positions, emulating blocks and punches to various invisible enemies. His hands flashed back and forth with lightning speed. His right arm swung out in a knife hand laterally across his chest. An instant behind the hand, the toes of his right foot dragged across the floor. It carried his weight off of his dominante leg and threatened to spill him to the floor. Wolf tucked his body backwards and executed a one handed backhand spring. He landed easily on his toes and let the spin carry him down onto the same hand. He dropped himself to his back and spun his legs out in a flurry of twisting kicks that brought his momentum up enough to return weight to his shoulders. He executed a perfect nip up and regained his feet. As soon as his feet touched ground, two blades were in his hands and spinning madly. Wolf crossed the spinning daggers in his fingers so fast that only a silver flash and the whirling sound of the edge slicing through the air was indication that he had weapons in his hands. His arms flashed out, one then the other, reducing his invisible enemies to chopped meat. He struck the vital spots that would take a man, or most beings out of a fight. Even in his practice such as this he sometimes missed his mark. Which was all the more reason to practice even harder.

The spinning blades were followed by some flashy high kicks, all done in sequence. Wolf struck out high with his right leg, turning his weight with it. It carried across and landed lightly back on the ground. That same momentum carried his body into a follow up 540 aerial spin kick. To finish his kata, Wolf knelt low and sprang up into the air, corkscrewing his body in a straight line off of the ground and sticking both arms out at his sides, blades spinning with his body like tops.

He landed on the balls of his right foot, and slowly continued spinning. A weary smile graced his lips as he came to a stop and resheathed his daggers.

He removed the music devices from his ears and tucked them back into his pockets. He left the gloves on to protect his still slightly burned hands. The soot on his robes puffed off in a cloud slightly as he began walking, he needed to slowly work his heartrate back to normal.

So he left the training room after the good workout and headed off to the turbo lift again.

tag none, or any that wish to interact

4. Cobar_Yik_Jedi

Cobar_Yik_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2005
    IC Kell in the dorm

Kell had been siting watching all the goings on, the posturing and banter amongst his class mates at the Sith Academy, he closed his eyes again and imigies flashed into his mind of his former friends and asoceates being brutaly murded and the anger rose within him, getting up he walked towards the turbo lift's and went of towards the training rooms looking for something to do

Tag anyone

OCC, sorry if my spelling sucks i'm dislexic

5. Falling_Leaf

Falling_Leaf Jedi Master star 3

Jun 26, 2007
    IC: Veralis Na'kyrah
    Battlegrounds, Sith Temple - Lehon

The day had not started out as I would have liked. Being summoned to the arena this early in the morning was not on the agenda today. My day would have been more productive if it had started with a run and a cool swim in the ocean afterwards.
    But yet here I was standing off to the side watching the other two apprentices looking around as if they were ready for a fight. I didn't care if they we here or not, they were just stepping stones to my future.
    The sandy grounds was difficult to walk on so I kept where I was at. If there was a fight about to happen I would let them come to me. Let them waste there own energy. Soon I felt my Master approach the grounds on the viewing area above. Oh he was up to something, I could feel it. He had a nasty way of waking a girl up this early for his training endeavours.

TAG: Darth_Wanderguard, darth_nemisis, Rebecca_Daniels

6. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005
    ~IC: Darth Haretisch - Dueling Arena~

Haretisch eyed his apprentices intently, studying their mannerisms, as he leaned gently over the railing. Veralis seemed her usual cranky self, and Nemisis looked a bit suspicious. He hated to say that his apprentices knew him well enough to anticipate when he had something unpleasant waiting for them, but that was usually the case. They weren't always correct in their assumptions, but unfortunately for the two of them, as well as Kal, they were correct this time around.

Straightening his posture, the Sith Council Member donned a stern expression as he spoke, projecting his voice powerfully throughout the arena.

"I've brought the three of you here for one reason, and one reason only... To see if you are able to work as a team in difficult situations. While few would deny that a Sith's first responsibility is to him or herself, I feel that it is imperative that we establish a sense of community and teamwork if we are to succeed in what we seek to accomplish." His voice boomed, echoing powerfully through the arena. His posture and mannerisms were that of an experienced military officer, which struck a strong, and sometimes complicated contrast to his otherwise somewhat anarchist views.

"You may disagree." He began again. "But make no mistake, in this situation, you will follow instructions, or you will die."

With a wave of Haretisch's left hand, a large gate on the left side of the arena flung open, and into the brightness of the Lehon sun shining in from above emerged an adult rancor, larger than most. A roar erupted from the rancor's mouth, the sand beneath it becoming stained with the creature's drool, which seemed to flow constantly.

The ground rumbled intensely as the rancor dashed forward towards the trio, looking for what it assumed was an easy meal. Having been starved for months, even such a large creature which rarely needed to eat could become particularly more fierce than normal.

The exit, opposite the gate out of which the rancor has just stepped suddenly slammed shut as well, locking from the other side. There would be no escape.

~TAG: Nemisis, Leaf, Rebecca~

7. DarthXan318

DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 12, 2002
    GM Approved

Name: Selene Artigan, aka Xan
    Order/Division: Shadow Assassin
    Rank/Level: Acolyte
    Species: Human (Lorrdian)
    Home world: Lorrd

Appearance:
    Height: 5'4" / 1.63m
    Weight: 120lbs / 54kg
    Build: Slender
    Hair: Black
    Eyes: Bright green
    Skin: Pale
    Markings: A small black tattoo on the inside of her left wrist.
    Clothing: Nondescript. Tends to swap her clothing for whatever will blend in. Nowadays usually wears fingerless gloves, boots, trousers and a sleeveless top when training, capped off with a black coat if necessary.

Weapons & Equipment: 2 lightsabers (identical hilts)

Personal Ship: Skipray Blastboat, modified for greater speed/shields at the cost of cargo space.

Lightsabre Description:
    Hilt: Both have small spring-released razors on the opposite end of the hilts (activated/deactivated by a thumb button), so she can still really hurt people with just the saber hilt.
    Blade Color: Green (both)
    Lightsabre Fighting Form: Jar'Kai based on Djem So (Form V)

Bio/History:
    Selene Artigan was born to a pair of fairly well-off traders on Lorrd. She typically had the best of everything money could buy; however, her parents were more interested in furthering their careers than raising their daughter, and as a result she went a bit wild. Most of her time was spent on the streets, racing speeder bikes with the kids from the slums. Some of her friends were similarly privileged kids whose parents didn't care either, and it was 'fashionable' among them to take on aliases - perhaps to conceal their real identities, perhaps to match the street kids they hung around who called themselves whatever they wanted - and hers was Xan, or Xany to closer friends.

Then, when she was sixteen, her parents were killed. They had simply been in the wrong place at the wrong time; on their way back to Lorrd pirates had mistaken their freighter for a smuggling ship, demanded they hand over contraband they didn't have, and merely killed them when they insisted they had no idea what the pirates were talking about. The authorities had written off hunting down the pirates as a lost cause, but Selene was not one to let it go so easily. Poor parents they might have been, but they were still family - and so intent on vengeance, she took her parents' personal ship, a heavily modified Skipray Blastboat, and tracked down and levelled the pirate base.

After that she drifted from place to place, never staying anywhere for very long. She was heir to her parents' fortune, along with her older sister, so she never lacked for money wherever she went, but neither did she belong. It was around this time when she shed her birth name for good and called herself merely Xan, considering 'Selene Artigan' to have died with her parents. Eventually, she found her way to the Sith Order and it was like all the pieces fell into place: Xan embraced life as a Sith and never looked back.

Force Abilities:
    Telekinesis 1
    Magnify Senses 1
    Control Mind 1
    Elemental Control/Resistance (Fire) 1
    Enhance Attribute 1
    Blackness (stealth) 1
    Spiderwalk 1
    Shadowstrike 1
    Force Lightning 1
    Life Energy Drain 1

8. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    IC: Nemisis
    ~Battlegrounds~

Within moments, Darth Haretisch began to speak. "I've brought the three of you here for one reason," he began, "and one reason only... To see if you are able to work as a team in difficult situations. While few would deny that a Sith's first responsibility is to him or herself, I feel that it is imperative that we establish a sense of community and teamwork if we are to succeed in what we seek to accomplish." Nemisis nodded his head. He had always been a bit of a loner, but that was just because he felt he worked better alone, not because he did not think team work would work. On the contrary, actually. "You may disagree. But make no mistake, in this situation, you will follow instructions, or you will die."

Nemisis felt his stomach knot up. Not out of fear or nervousness, but out of excitement. Out of the growing intensity that flowed through his veins. He knew something was about to go down, something dangerous and something deadly. The fact that he said they would die if they did not follow directions only made it more apparent. But Nemisis expected nothing less out of his master. He saw Haretisch motion towards the far wall. Nemisis turned around to see large doors fly open and he smiled at what he saw. A rancor the size of a wroshyr tree walked through the open entrance. Rancors are big, but this was enormous. Nemisis was expecting something, but this was more than he had expected. This was surely going to be a fine task.

The rancor spotted the three Sith Apprentices right away and began running towards what it thought was going to be its lunch for the day. Nemisis thought otherwise. He realized that Haretisch was correct: the three apprentices were most definitely going to have to work together. A simple lightsaber slice was not going to do the trick on this monster, and they certainly were not the most powerful Sith in the Order, they were only apprentices.

Nemisis, who had already had both of his lightsabers out, put away his other so he could have a free hand. He ignited the lightsaber, even though it certainly was not going to make a difference. The Sith Apprentice looked at the other two apprentices, nodded at them before saying, "I'll distract it." He lunged through the air away from the other apprentices with the aid of the Force and enhanced his attributes while he flew through the air, realizing that he was most definitely going to need enhanced attributes; this rancor may be extremely large, but it may be faster than it looks.

When he landed, Nemisis looked around the room, seeing if there was anything he could use to distract the rancor. There was loads of debris around, caused by him just minutes earlier when he destroyed approximately half a dozen dueling droids. He did not dispose of them gently either. He had sliced through two of them, leaving sharp edges on many pieces of the metal. He had thrown devastating Lightning at two of them, leaving many pieces smoldering hot; he could still see smoke rising from some of them. The last two he had crushed with the use of the Dark Side. He focused his attention at some of the droid remains that were razor sharp and lifted them into the air with the Force. This was more difficult than he would have liked, but he managed to accomplish his goals. The razor sharp pieces soared through the air towards the rancor. He attempted to throw them at the rancor's eyes, but was not sure if he was able to do that. Hopefully, this would be distracting enough to allow the other two apprentices to cause some damage to the rancor.

TAG: Darth_Wanderguard, Falling_Leaf, Rebecca_Daniels

9. LordPullus

LordPullus Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 6, 2006
    IC:Rhi Lodus Quimen
    Dormitory

Much to his liking the dorm emptied out pretty nicely of the riff raff that had filled it earlier leaving behind them a sense of welcomed silence that the large statured Kiffar sought. While he was rather well skilled in avoiding trouble through his words, and use of intimidation Rhi was no fool and knew that he would be tested on his assets. While physically he was a superior specimen who was even more so after one saw him in hand to hand combat Rhi knew that he needed to develop a connection to the Force that most of the other bottom feeders possessed. Some like Ito, and Liam bore a natural affinity to the energy Force while others like Allana study through literture. Rhi knew his potential to use the mystic energy field was great, yet he needed to find a niche he can rely on to begin to realize the power he could sense was awaiting him.

Turn your focus inward......it all revolves around you

The words of sith belief vibrated througout the Kiffar's mind as he lay on his bunk trying to find a mental state where he felt the dark energy that filled him when he fought. The core of his abilities was one which combined his precognitive skills which he inherited from his mother, and the ten second flash of events that he saw before it actually happened. Together those two abilities had kept Rhi a step ahead of trouble, or allowed him to sniff out certain things that could possibly endanger him especially in prison. It was to those two skills that he turned his focus inward, and he sought for that elusive shadow which would grant him his every wish while truly setting him free of all bounds.

"In darkness will I find myself", Rhi muttered softly as he began to feel the swirling currents of the darkside in the first time of his life he found it without having to place himself in danger.

Every soul had their own method to communing with the mystic energy field, and Rhi had found his. Sitting in a crossed leg position in the middle of his bed with his back to the wall the Kiffar ex con brooded in a meditative state eager to deepen his connection to the darkside. For the first time in years Rhi submitted his will to a greater entity yet it would not always be that way. A start to a new life had truly begun now for him, and Rhi was hell bent that his partnership with the Darkside would never fail him for as long as he deemed so.

Tags:Any in the Dorm

10. Cobar_Yik_Jedi

Cobar_Yik_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2005
    IC Kell steping out of the turbolift

As Kell is walking down the stonnie chorridor towards the training aria a small bug runs across his path and he grabs it in the force and raises it up in front of him and puts his hand under it and lets go of it with the force,
    "You will do for me" he says to the little bug with a crule smile on his face.

As he enters one of the small chambers Kell sit's in the center of the room and strechies out with the force and looking deep with into the creature and starts to rearange the strands of DNA and the outward aperance begins to change growing longer, as he dose so the bug starts to make high pitched screachies and whines almost making him lose focus, bu he managies to turn the screaching to his advantage by using the pain he felt to help with the Alchamic transformation.

Focusing untill all 10 legs begin to receed back into the body, Focusing harder Kell invisions the soft under belly begin to grow its own hardend exo-skelinton joining and becoming one with the already alterd back shell.

Then Kell begins to rearange all the bugs internal orgins flataning them agenst the inner side of the shell making the interior for all intense purposes void of obstruction, then growing another hardend exo-skeltinton around these covering the internal orgins in a protective shell.

Once Kell had aclomplished this he lay the living clinader bug on the floor and removed a few basic components from his pouch and using an achamic method he conected all the parts together to form the inner working os a lightsaber with emitter focus lens and crystal housing with a small power sorce attached at the bottom, he then lifted the bug cilander up and slid the inner components inside and again focused in with the force and bonded the metalic components and living components together at the molecular level creating a living lightsaber hilt.

Kell then infuses the hilt with his own dark energys bonding the living animal to himself then puts it back on the floor he then stands up and walks across to the side of the rom and says in a low raspy voice
    "come to me" and the hilt slowly starts to wrigle towards Kell like a small snake untill it gets to his feet then it climbs up his leg untill it comes to rest on his belt.

All the whilst he was creating this thing he could feel the pain and fear coming from what was once a free living creature then he has just turned into a tool of death, puting his hand on in he says
    "be still my pet now is the time we see your true ability" and takes it of his belt and reachies out with the force and activates the blade, as the blade starts to form Kell feels a tremble coming from the living hilt and a silant sceam in his head "Ah that is good i feel your pain it will make you stronger in my hand" and the scream lessens but the anger is still there in the still functioning brain of what was the bug and is beining trancmited through the bond created during the achamic transformation.

Kell sits back down on the floor sweating and breathing hard he closes his eyes and meditates on the living hilt
    "What shall i call you then?" he says to his new pet comunicating via the conection

Tag Anyone

11. Rebecca_Daniels

Rebecca_Daniels Force Ghost star 5

Sep 3, 2006
    IC: Kal Hallyn
    Sith Duelling Arena

"I've brought the three of you here for one reason, and one reason only... To see if you are able to work as a team in difficult situations. While few would deny that a Sith's first responsibility is to him or herself, I feel that it is imperative that we establish a sense of community and teamwork if we are to succeed in what we seek to accomplish. You may disagree. But make no mistake, in this situation, you will follow instructions, or you will die."

Darth Haretisch's words reminded Kal of her other life, the one in which she was a pilot. Work together or suffer the consequences. In other words, it was just like any typical day in the military. Time to remember how everything was back then, all those months ago, before she chose the Sith.

The rancor appeared to be nearly blind with hunger, just following scent or just flailing about randomly. One of the other apprentices - Nemesis, she believed he was called - told them, "I'll distract it." Great. Which left the other cranky-looking apprentice and Kal herself to deal with the monster. Good thing she had decided to wear loose clothing today. She had a feeling there would be great need for acrobatics.

Her lightsaber remained in her hand, unlit until such time that it was required. It would be better to save some surprises for the creature for later. They might need the help.

'Focus,' she told herself. They needed a real plan. While Nemesis's use of the destroyed droid pieces might just work for now, it was only a short-term solution, more likely to anger the rancor than actually injure it. Allowing herself to slip into her typical 'loner' mode, the mode in which she mae herself unimportant to those around her and therefore less noticed, Kal moved towards the rear of the creature, hoping to be able to climb up onto its back without it killing her first. Thank goodness rancors had tails, so she could climb up, if possible. But Haretisch had said to work together...

No time now. She had to act while Nemesis distracted it, before it noticed her stealthy approach. Climb up, not to get killed by the rancor's claws, try not to get hit by the flying droid pieces, which could be deadly to one such as her, and then take a lightsaber to its head. Or something. Even if she removed an arm, it would help.

Still the creature didn't notice her. The distractions were working. Kal came within a few meters of the rancor's tail, then focused her entire being on leaping the distance - a distance a normal human would not be able to attain. But she could still use the Force to make herself stronger, even if certain helpful abilities eluded her. Then she sprang, landing lightly on the short tail of the rancor. She allowed herself a celebratory smile, then began her climb towards the head.

TAG: Nemesis, Leaf, Wanderguard

12. jedipassion

jedipassion Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 9, 2007
    OOC: sorry yall but ima drop out of this rp i just dont feel the connection anymore with this one. so feel free to have my character killed and what not. peace and may it prosper.

Happy Resurrection Sunday!

13. yipeekayyay

yipeekayyay Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 18, 2007
    Liam Dextrim
    -~- Sith Library

The young man opened his eyes once more. His visage was clearly weary, his teeth gritted against the inside of his lips, jaw clenched. He stood up, a deep breath eminated before butting his seat over to one side and making his way back into the temple and up the turbolift.

Once reaching the designated floor, he made his way hurridly into the dormitories, arms crossed over his chest, and chin up high as his eyes scanned the proper doorway. Inside, he briskly walked in and out, ignoring any and all within, or what may have been left of its patrons, only to reach for his dark robe. Stepping back outwards, he wrapped the large cloak around himself, hood over his shaven scalp, shrouding his face in darkness.

Back into the turbolift, he found himself outside once more, going rightwards into the Sith Arena. On one of the higher levels, he leaned against a column, overlooking the action he'd sensed while in the Library earlier. An amused smirk on his face and squinted eyes were barely evident underneath his cloak as he watched patiently from afar.

TAG ~ Sith Library, Dormitory, Arena

14. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: Tenku Zan

Tenku had long since left the dorm, instead he set about heading to the training level, he needed more practise, as everyone always did. He past some students on his way but none of them mattered for the moment. Upon entering the room he imdeadiately used the force to whip some water in his direction, freezing it as it came within feet of him.

For some reason he felt slightly at ease when practising with water, although he never understood why. It whipped around him, following his commands. It looked fairly innocent and unharming, but could kill a lot easier then most people thought. And that was another thing he loved about it, it was an unexpected weapon. And when people don't expect it, then they tend to not prepare for it.

Tag: Any

15. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    OOC: GM NOTE Time for an update, remember that Darth Wanderguard is the GM for all Acolytes. He also handles Apprentices when they are located at the Academy.

*******Holonet News Report*******

Welcome to the Holonet where you get the latest news and happenings going on all around the galaxy.

In the Senate, campaigns for Chief of State and several senate positions have been going non stop. The top candidates for Chief of State are:

Pol Tronn of Naboo, who?s from a long line of political representatives within his family. A very active and enthusiastic man, who has been loyal to the G.A. throughout his career. He currently leads the polls by a wide margin over the other candidates.

Tenark Photek of Ryloth, who for the first time has put his name in the ring for the CoS position. The long standing Senator of Ryloth who has been described as a loyalist for the now defunct separatists movement.

Juuman Moorik of Mon Calamari, The Quarren Senator has ran twice before, but lost to the present CoS, Preston Antilles on both occasions. Moorik, another supporter for the separatist?s movement has drummed up a decent following again. Will the third time be the charm?

Stay tuned for more updates, the next installment will focus on the Senate race of several worlds. Will the change effect the outcome of decisions in the Senate? Find out next time on the galaxy?s number one source for news - The Holonet

IC: Jeric Biner

Anchorhead, Tatooine

The space port was extra busy with merchants and outlanders trying to sell goods or find work. For Jeric Biner, this day was no different than any other day. He just got the go ahead for several runs for his smuggling operation. The problem he had was that he did not have enough runners to do the job. He came to Tatooine hoping to find the personnel. His first stop was in the local cantinas around Anchorhead, he would later head to Mos Eisley for a further search for employees.

It was hard finding the right people. He was very particular of who worked for him. He was shrewd businessman and knew how to get exactly what he wanted and when to get it. If he found out a person betrayed him, that person would not live to regret it. That is just the way he was. He didn?t play any games, nor didn?t care for excuses. He expected all his employees to show him respect. In return for reliable and trust, he would keep them on with quite decent pay.

Unfortunately, most of the time he couldn?t find the right person. It seems all the low lives and scum always come out of the docking bays as if they can smell him out. He was able to pick one up but needed at least a few more to be able to do the runs in a certain amount of time. Anchorhead had little to offer. Most likely Mos Eisley will be the same.

[color=red]

[b]IC: Darth Mystique[/b]

[i][b]Sith Temple, Fourth Level, Council of Darkness[/b][/i]

Her body moved in such a graceful yet, seductive way that it seemed impossible to take your eyes off her. Though to most eyes she appeared like a dream out of nowhere, her tall frame was muscular but still very feminine. She walked as if she knew that one look would hypnotize and like a black widow lure you in to her web of darkness. She was after all, the Dark Lady of the Sith, leader of the notorious Black Plague unit. She was also a member of the [b]Council of Darkness[/b], leaders of the Dominion of Darkness.

Reaching the council chamber door, it opened automatically at her presence. She was alone in the grand room that shed light from the sun in to the entire room. In a triangle position were three black and red leather chairs that were surrounding a dark red symbol in the language of Ancient Sith in the middle of the floor. They were unoccupied for there was not a council meeting scheduled. There were a few things that needed her attention on this day. She had just received word tha

16. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    IC: Darth Sabith

Sabith sat their pondering the duel he had with Darth Idoneus. Much had changed and the weapon he had created was a deadly one indeed. With his eyes closed Sabith remained still basking in the dark energies around him. A presence was growing nearer towards him but it wasn't important...at least not for the moment. In the force he reached across the stars into the far reaches of the galaxy he could feel them a light in the darkness of his heart.

The figure entered his chamber but still Sabith did not move. ?I?m here delivering a message from Darth Rogue." stated the male figure. Sabith was no Assassins but he admired their skill with a blade. With his eyes still closed Sabith did not radiate any anger in the force, he had once been a jedi and knew how to control such emotions. All was peaceful and the sith would ensure the rest of the galaxy obtained that peace.

?There is a mission that needs to be done and you are the chosen one.? Stated the dark lord. Sabith had already heard the whispers of so many sith being sent out on fool hardy quest but he doubted they would give something that held little to no importance. ?There is a smuggling ring that needs some extra help. You are to apply as a regular runner to Jeric Biner at the Sarlacc Cantina in Tatooine. He is a very well known smuggler and will hire anyone he feels he can trust. You will earn his trust and work your way up the ladder, how that?s done is up to you. It must not be through the force. This man is no fool, to where a simple control mind can be used against him. Most likely it will be through honest means."

Once that trust is established, you will use the operation for the Sith, without Biner knowing. This will be tricky and you just can?t kill him for as I said, he is well known. If he is missing, someone will notice. Only kill him when the time is right. You should have no problem knowing when that time is if you are a true Sith.? few of the sith within the DoD liked Sabith and Darth Treacherous was among there numbers.

Motionless Sabith did not respond to the Sith Lord but remained Meditation. The figure that Darth Treacherous spoke of had once encountered Sabith but that was long ago. The meeting had only been for a brief moment and it was ages ago. Taking a deep breath Sabith continued his mediation. The anger in the sith around him was like a ripe wine that demanded to be tasted.

Calling upon the force Sabith summoned his sith blade from across the room and slowly raised from the floor he had sat upon. Taking the blade in hand the crimson skinned sith began to walk forward leaving his sanctuary. Not once did he look back at the dark lord and he knew that the sith lord would understand what his act would mean.

Entering a sith transport vessel Sabith instructed the on board droid to bring him to his personal vessel. The ship would be nearly impossible to see with just ones? normal eyesight and had been designed to be nearly as difficult to sense with even some of the greatest tech in the galaxy.

Once more Sabith closed his eyes and reached into the force but this time his presence entered into the ship hidden before them. Blue electrical currents sent waves down the vessels haul as it began to revile itself to its master. The docking bay opened to allow Sabith enter his true home away from home.

In fact this place was more home then any he had ever known. No one greeted Sabith has he left the transport shuttle and as he entered the ship everything seemed to return to peace.

Tag: GM

17. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007
    Roaming the grounds

Wolf strode confidently out of the turbolift. He was satisfied with what he had accomplished in his workout. His limbs were slightly sore but in that "Satisfying, achey burn" kind of way.

He considered where to go next. It would be great to go to the library to gain some knowledge on powers and history, but being blind as a Miraluka, it severely limited his training methods. Anything he learned needed to be taught through verbal instruction or learned first hand accidentaly. So that idea was out.

He considered returning to the dorms but decided against it. He wasn't much in the mood to deal with the egotistical figures there. To many people in the confined space that all thought that they were the very best that reality had to offer the Sith. Wolf had no thoughts of being the best. He knew he was good. But he wasn't the best... yet. The great thing about being physically blind was that one tended to read a bit deeper than normal percetion would allow. Instead of seeing himself for what he wanted to be, Wolf Raiden saw himself for what he was. He knew he could improve. Once he had hit his limit, he would know that too. It was all a matter of how much hard work and dedication he put into his craft. He had great potential to be the very best that there was. But he wasn't out to beat anyone here at the temple. He was training to kill Jedi. Thats it. Any thing else that the instructors had him do was simply a method of achieving a state where he could get strong enough to kill the Jedi. He would do all it took to destroy them. Because they were monsters who abused their power. The Sith used their power for selfish reasons also of course. Probably more so than the Jedi even. But the Force was a tool. Not an ally. It was meant to be used to a persons will. To accomplish goals that normal people couldn't.

Wolf walked out into the sunlight and felt the warmth on his face. He took a deep breath and caught a hint of soot in the air. Frowning, Wolf slapped a hand against his chest and sniffed again. More soot.

Hm.....

He began to pat himself down, clearning dust and ash from his robes. He was sure that it wasn't all clean but it was at least an improvement. Wolf walked out to the main entrance and noticed the statues of Sith once again. Cemented in the Force. They were rather large.

Wonder what things look like from up there....

Wolf walked up to the nearest statue and craned his neck to stare at it towering in front of him. He gathered the Force around his hands, arms, legs and feet and stuck himself to the surface. He began to climb straight up, with almost nothing to hold on to for leverage. It took him about 3 minutes to reach the arms holding what he could only presume was a lightsaber. He made a short hop and wrapped his legs around the lightsaber, then slowly but steadily pulled himself up it's length. Wolf made it to the top of the stone blade and found it was just thick enough to stand on. He balanced carefully as he pulled himself up and stood on the round blade with the balls of his feet. There was a slight breeze at this hieght, Wolf didn't mind in the least. He was more transfixed on the riot of energy that he now saw.The jungle sprang to life in the Force. Life everywhere. The trees, the soil, the animals, insects and avians and monsters. Everything was there.

How beautiful.... I wonder how long it will last.

The wind blew Wolf's robes around him as he stood transfixed on the jungle in front of him with his arms crossed against his chest.

Tag any.

18. SWBob

SWBob Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 19, 2003
    IC: Darth Idoneus

Idoneus heard a loud sound coming from the side of the arena. He first thought it was Scratch but when the noise continued he realized that it was more of a mechanical sound. Turning he saw Gambit there, flashing lights and making the noise.

Retracting his blade he also calmed the dust, ending the test. Oh well. It was never meant to be a duel, just a way to see if this blade is worthy of my use. Which I believe it is.

Walking over to Gambit, he nodded a farewell to Sabith. Bringing out his data pad he plugged it into the communication jack of the droid. It told him what he expected it to. Lady Mystique wanted to meet with him in her chambers. It must be a mission.

Calling Scratch with the Force he called his pet to his side and began the walk to the Main Temple. Getting in the lift he wondered what his mission would be. Anything that lets me kill stuff.

When he arrived on the floor, the doors opened and he was greeted by armed guards. Seeing who it was, they parted to let him by. He and scratch made their way to her doorway and knocked. Hearing her respond, he slowly opened the door and stepped in.

Kneeling down he saw that his pet had done its best impression of a bow. It had one paw back and it?s head was bent completely down. Ah. I knew my baby was a smart girl.

Tag: Tee

19. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005
    OOC: GM Post: Cobar, I'm terribly sorry about not reading closer to start with, or more like not at all, but that thing about making a living hilt out of an animal is a little bit intense for an acolyte. I apologize, I should have caught it when you could have edited still, so we're going to let it slide. Let's be a little bit more careful in the future about knowing our boundaries and things like that :)

EDIT: Also, updates should be coming tonight. Classes will be starting soon.

20. the_great_no_one

the_great_no_one Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 6, 2006
    OOC: sorry about the wait Dw, the weekend was a bit busier than i'd expected.

IC: Arden Snarkfumbleskull/ Dorms/ Sith Academy

Master Agonist admited that he could use the amusement, but there was a threat hanging in that statement. Should it not be amusing, should you waste my time? Then you will likely be punished. Such was the way of the Sith academy when those who could be considered slightly sadistic were in charge. Arden couldn't help but grin as he was going to get out of a situation that was less than pleasant and going to get to feed as well. What more could an Anzat truly want?

Bowing slightly to Agonist, "If you would follow me then." It was a reasonably brisk stroll through the temple grounds, past the library, on their way to the hangar where Arden's ship Lost Soul was currently stationed.

"Give me just a moment while I unlock the ship." Not waiting for an answer Arden walked up to the airlock and made a great show of placing his hand on what was supposedly a biometric lock. Speaking in a low voice, "It's me Angel, open up. We've got a visitor so make yourself a bit scarce." He heard the beep of acknowledgement and the airlock slid open.

Turning back to Agonist before he could become impatient Snarkfumbleskull motioned for the Sith to enter the ship. "Welcome aboard, Master." Preceding the Sith Master in he headed straight for a converted holding bay. It had been turned into something of a medlab for keeping his... patients alive between sessions.

Walking over to the control's he brought the unfortunate Twi'lek back to conciousness. The female was dressed in some scraps of cloth which barely preserved her modesty... if she weren't past the point of caring. Grinning in a viscious fashion Arden took a hypospray and imobolized her. The drug also heightened the sense of pain, so there would be many screams. Arden prefered not to use his mental abilities with another sith present, not wanting to reveal their full extent. True he was a young Anzat, but his abilities to control another were already fairly adept. Combine that with the Force and they were quite formidable indeed.

Setting the hypo down on a nearby counter Arden grabbed the Twi'lek's face and savored the fear he could feel coming from the other being. Whimpers began to emerge from her pretty mouth. Soon they would be screams of anguish. Sadly this would be the last feeding with this snack as she surely couldn't take much more. Glancing back at Agonist, a feral grin on his face, he slide his probisci from their cheek cavities much farther than earlier with Rhi.

Turning back to the female he slid the probiscus into her skin and slid them up her nasal passages. The sudden shriek from the poor girl was nearly deafening, every muscle in her body going tense for all the good it did. It merely making her as stiff as a board of wood. As his probiscus entered her brain cavity he began to feed, the screams of pain washing over him like a symphony. He closed his eyes and savored the meal... He should be finished by the time classes started, until then hopefully Agonist would enjoy.

TAG: Darth_wanderguard

:woodstock

21. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: I'll post after updates then.

22. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005
    OOC: Update time. Sorry for the wait, everyone. Trim, I'll have your reply from Aganoist up tomorrow in my next post ;)

~IC: Darth Haretisch - Dueling Arena~

Haretisch watched Nemisis execute his clever diversion, hurling assorted shards of metal and other nasty substances toward the rancor's eyes through the aid of the force. With a twinkle in his eye, the old Sith councilman displayed a crooked smile, impressed by the creativity of his apprentice.

Meanwhile, Kal had managed to climb her way up onto the creature's back, just in time for the debris to strike the rancor in the eyes. The beast began to flail suddenly, roaring in pain as it's vision was obstructed by the jagged material which had been directed into them. Clutching it's face in agony, it stumbled back, but managed to stay on it's feet. All in all, however, this would only make the creature angrier than before. Enraged, the rancor began to thrash violently, hell-bent on knocking Kal off of it's back.

Satisfied that the trio could handle themselves, Haretisch smirked and sent a confident wink towards the three of them, before turning and descending the stairs, making his way back through to the main hall.

His boot heels clicked rhythmically as he strode up to what could be considered the head of the room, opposite from the door which led outward into the main grounds. A hallway opened up on each side of him, leading into a series of corridors, which then led to various training rooms, each for a different purpose, belonging to a different particular master of the order.

With a booming voice, substantially enhanced through use of the force, he spoke intending for all of the acolytes to hear. "Those who would become strong, I summon you to the main hall." His words echoed through the corridors of the temple, and even out into the main grounds.

He held his arms firmly at his sides, hidden within his cloak. His intense gray eyes began to scan the assorted entrances, waiting for the students to arrive.

~TAG: Nemisis, Leaf, Rebecca, all acolytes~

23. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    IC: Nemisis
    ~Battle Grounds, Sith Temple - Lehon~

Nemisis was glad to see that his diversion was working slightly. It allowed time for one of the other apprentices, Kal, to climb aboard the rancor and do some damage with her lightsaber. It was thrilling to watch her dance around to avoid the continuous stream of droid parts that Nemisis flung at the beast. He almost wished one would hit her, leaving only one other apprentice for him to deal with. But, that would make it much more difficult to subdue this enormous beast. He would deal with the apprentices at a later day.

The Sith apprentice felt his master, Darth Haretisch leave the area, but was not distracted by this in the slightest. He did not care if the master watched. Lord Haretisch would know who survived this ordeal when he saw the apprentices. If none survived, he most likely would not care, either. There were plenty of other Sith minions who would love to take their spots as an apprentice. Nemisis was hell-bent on showing that he was the best for this position.

A few moments later, as the rancor was flailing about, Nemisis stopped his bombardments of droid parts. His tactic seemed to be a double-edged sword. It worked as a diversion and even injured the beast, though it only made the thing angrier which, in turn, made it deadlier. Nemisis thought that perhaps they could simply avoid the beast while bombarding it with objects, making it lose energy and stamina while the three apprentices stayed healthily active. Though, Nemisis had no idea how long that would take, and wanted this over with sooner rather than later.

Nemisis went through his arsenal of powers all within a fraction of a second. The beast was too large to Control its mind, too powerful to slow, too tough to be affected by Force Lightning, but it could easily be distracted by several of these powers. Nemisis thought he could try perhaps the most deadly power a Sith could have in his arsenal, but decided it was too dangerous; he had not mastered it yet and he could destroy the entire Sith temple if not accomplished correctly. He would pass on that; how would he be able to become a Lord of the Sith if he had no one to teach him the way? Nemisis decided he would try a quick burst of Force Lightning to attract the beasts' attention.

He began by calling on his anger, his pain, his suffering, thinking of the teachings of both of his masters, calling on the anger he had towards his former master for leaving him and used it to enhance his powers as he readied a small burst of Force Lightning. He thrust his hands outward towards the beast, the blue-white lightning protruding forth with a blast that would char the skin of a normal being. It would only graze the hide of the rancor, angering it more. But it would serve its purpose, to attract the attention to Nemisis while the other apprentices did more damage on the beast. As soon as he had the rancor's attention, he would enshroud himself in darkness, using the skill he called Blackness. The rancor would not be smart enough to spot the Sith while he was camouflaged...Hopefully.

TAG: Darth_Wanderguard, Falling_Leaf, Rebecca_Daniels

OOC: He Rebecca, my name is spelled with two I's, not two E's. ;)

24. Radiance

Sep 19, 2007
    On top of the sith statue

Wolf was enjoying himself and his view when he felt two humanoid figures moving around by the ships. He could feel everyone not cloaked in the Force at this moment but these two stood out for some reason. The malice emenating from the younger, he felt, was familiar to the tension that he had felt in the dormitory. It was that Anzati Acolyte.

Now what would they be doing out there I wonder...?

Wolf's ear twitched as he caught the faint traces of sound coming from inside.

"Those who would become strong, I summon you to the main hall."

Wolf's mind worked where he should go. His curiosity was so strong it was almost stifling, but it really wasn't why he had come here. He came here to get stronger. To learn how to harness his abilities.

Fear trickled all around the Force as the voice was heard. Fear and excitement. But moreso fear, and it was coming strongly from where the ships were berthed.

How very, very strange.....

Wolf made up his mind and was on the ground again in 3 quick hops. His hands were in his pockets as he began walking.

tag none.

25. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: Tenku Zan

"Those who would become strong, I summon you to the main hall."

Tenku swung the water he had been practising with into the bucket before making his way quickly to the main hall, entering and coming to a stop along with the others that had come. He bowed to the master awaiting instructions.

Tag

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.