1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive ~Dominion of Darkness: Emergence of the True Sith~

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Teegirloo, Mar 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teegirloo Force Ghost

star 6
    ********* Warrior Update *********

High Paradise Suite, Mid City, Coruscant

The day seemed like no other day. All was quiet in the High Paradise Suite security office. The medium sized office was filled with security droids and security officers getting ready to head for their posts to take over for the graveyard shift personnel. Some remained inside the control room where the computer mainframe was located. Right after the change of shifts, there was an alert for security intervention in one of the halls near the security office. Apparently, there were some people yelling in a hallway on the two hundredth and fiftieth floor. A tenant called in security to resolve the issue. A security officer named Jed Neek was the one issued with the disturbance.

?What seems to be the problem here?? Jed asked as he approached the couple. ?It?s the wife sir, she?s a bit touched if you know what I mean.,? said a white haired older man who looked to be in his mid to late seventies. Then a loud squeaky voice chimed in right after. ?I?m not touched you silly old coot, I know what I saw.?

Jed turned his head to see a woman with long graying hair in her early seventies complaining to her husband.. Jed knew that he would have to get them to settle down if he was going to find the underlying cause of the problem. ?Please lower your voices and let me hear one person at a time.? He motioned for the woman to go first and took out a data pad to type it down.

?Well sir, I was just about to go for my morning walk then all of a sudden I saw something move across the floor. I thought I was seeing things because I didn?t have my glasses on. I took my glasses from my purse and put them on and just as I did I saw it.! That ugly thing was staring right at me with its beady little eyes. I just near had a heart attack.!? She exclaimed as she put her hand to her heart.

?It was one of those filthy sewer rats that I heard always rummages through the lower levels. What it?s doing here in our section I have no idea. I personally think it?s the new tenants, who just moved in. I heard they won the lottery and bought one of the mid city apartments in this building.? She added as she shook her head in dismay.

Her husband started up again refuting his wife?s accusation. ?Now listen here, my wife has what you may say a bit of an imagination. She means well really, but she isn?t all there. I know she didn?t take her medication this morning.? after he spoke Jed saw a black bag conk the old man on his head. ?Don?t start with me laser brain, you weren?t there I know what I saw.?

Jed took in both statements from the couple after they both calmed down. He gave them both assurances that if there were rats in the building, that the situation will be taken care of. He left the couple and commed head quarters.

?It looks like a misunderstanding, something to do with a possible rat in the building. The lady is a bit loony and her husband pretty much confirmed that she was delusional.,? he reported as he proceeded back to his post.

Just after Jed reported his findings on the yelling couple, the cameras in the section that Jed patrolled went out. In the control room, security officers were baffled. One moment the cameras were on the next they were off. ?Station 1 what?s happening there, our cameras are offline here.? Jed replied back ?Everything clear sir.?

?Station 1 check the cables in the other side of the control center.? Jed did as he was ordered and checked the control center where all the cables for the section were located. Jed?s jaw dropped as if he saw something horrific. ?Control Command, I found the problem. You?re not going to believe it. The cables are all tore up as if something gnawed on it.? Then Jed remembered the old woman complaining about rats. Could it be true, but from the looks of the cables, it was definitely more than one rat. Jed looked at other cables and saw they were also in the same sad shape as the other ones. ?Control Command, looks like we have
  2. jedi_killeroak Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Jack

As he waited for the class to start, he watched two interesting beings come in. They seem to be freinds, but something told him, to watch out for both. He pulled his own cowl further up on his head, so his eyes could be hidden even more from view. He cared little for others, unless they paid him, and up till then, he would keep his own counsil about what he thought.

As he watched a little, they seem to be very watchful of the other, but on "good" terms with each other. Jack pondered what it would take to get the other angry to make them fight, but he would leave that train of thoughts alone for now. He was here to learn what he has done, and make those powers stronger. Then he would worry about making allies, and enemies, becuase he had enough enemies in the galaxie, including the ex-owner of his ship.

He turned his attention back to the instructor, and hoped it would start soon.

TAG:GM and other acolytes.
  3. Darth_Sabith Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Darth Sabith

Sitting in center of his personnel chambers Sabith listened as the ancient sith lords of the past spoke to him from their holocrones. The information thus far was only small bits that would seem useless to those with no patience. In fact Sabith had at one time discarded some of the information that they now spoke to him. Suddenly a new Hologram emereged from the dark room. Unlike the sith figures this one was a faint blue image and was a living being. Sabith was amazed that the man had contacted him so soon.

?Looks like it?s you?re lucky day. You got the job. First off, you answer to me and only me. I expect all the goods to be there, if I find that is not the case, there will be consequences. Timing is everything, I have clients that expect the goods to be arrived at a certain time. If it?s not there by the time permitted, there will be consequences. Any questions before i give you your first assingment.?
    Remaining seated Sabith gave a half smile at the man and removed his presence from the holocrons around him. One by one the ancient Sith lords vanished but Sabith did not call them away in fear of them being seen for holocron images could not be seen by the new technology. Only those trained in the force would have been able to see and hear the words of the ancient sith.
    "I am pleased you have decieded to contact me sooner then later but Jeric we both now I was the only one that came close to what you need. As for my first assingment just give me the basics and it'll be done. Likely it'll be done better then you hope for." Sabith was not lieing his ship was unlike any other in the galaxy. Few would be able to sense it or see it and those that did normally would either be destroyed or miss their chance to do anything about it. "In short I have no questions just be sure you tell me exactly what you want because if you leave something out then I'll get done my way. On the disk I gave you enter the encryption key word Temple and send me the assingment details to the coded frequency....I like to ensure my priviacy as I'm sure you do as well." With that Sabith ended the transmition.
    It would only take a few moments for Sabith to get the coming assignment and once it was recieved the real mission would soon begin.

TAG: GM
  4. darth_nemisis Force Ghost

star 6
    IC: Nemisis
    ~Sith Temple - Lehon~

"As it turns out-" Darth Haretisch said shortly after Nemisis gave a resposne, looking over to the entrance of the main hall. "The person I had in mind for your partner doesn't seem to be coming any time soon, and this is quite an urgent matter. I believe you should be able to handle it alone, no?" Nemisis let out a great deal of relief through the Force. He did not like working with others, knowing that they would only be a hindrance upon the mission. This was good, now Nemisis would be able to show his master that he would be able to succeed no matter what, and he would not share the glory.

Haretisch pulled out a small electronic device that Nemisis guessed was some type of projector. He turned it on revealing that it was a three-dimensional map of the surrounding area of the Sith Temple. Before Nemisis could give a response to his masters initial words, Lord Haretisch continued. "If you'll notice, our recon droids have spotted a small settlement a little ways west of here. We believe it is a mercenary encampment. As of right now, they haven't been of any great bother. However, the council has decided it best to eliminate them now before they cause trouble. That's where you come in. I want every living creature in and around the place completely eradicated. Understood?"

Nemisis shook his head. The relief that he flooded the Force with was now replaced with a great deal of excitement and eagerness to prove to his master that he had what it took to become a true follower of the Dark Side. This mission would be tough, especially by himself, but he would rather have it like that. These people were fools for coming to Lehon, and Nemisis would show them that they entered the wrong planet. "It will be done, my lord." Nemisis bowed his head, giving his master another chance to speak if he had anything more to say.

TAG: Darth_Wanderguard
  5. SWBob Force Ghost

star 4
    IC: Darth Idoneus

Idoneus walked through the halls, his black suit and red tie giving him an air of wealth. It was what he usually wore when doing undercover work. He didnt have his lightsabers on him, due to the fact that since the rise of the Jedi, most weapon scanners now were configured to see them. If it gets to the point where I need to draw my blade, I have already failed.

Adjusting the fake badge on his chest he turned around a corner. While the badge would look authentic to anyone looking at it, if put in a scanner, it would not scan, giving away his identity as an intruder.

Keeping his head down to look at the data pad he was holding, he followed the directions it was giving him. He had decided to go to the smaller control room. It would have less security, and would be easier to infiltraite.

When he arrived he saw the array of security personel that were watching over the smaller command center. There are too many for me to get in there without anyone seeing me. Looks like my little friend is needed. Reaching into his pocket he tapped his small droid housing to awaken his droid Flash. He had already programed it to retreive the codes he needed, he just needed a distraction to let the droid past the security.

Seeing one of the sprinklers in the ceiling above him, drawing slightly on the Force he created an area of heat right be the sensors. He didnt make it hot enough for flames to appear, just hot enough to turn on the fire suppresion devices.

All of a sudden water sprayed from the ceiling. He put his arm up to shield his head, at the same time, releasing Flash. The droid floated close to the ground and made its way to the terminal and jacked itself in. By this time people had started coming out of their rooms, dreached as well, trying to get away from the fire that the system had detected. Slowly joining the flow of traffic, Idoneus waited for Flash to finish his work.

Tag: tee
  6. Darth_wanderguard Force Ghost

star 6
    OOC: GM note: Sorry about the wait, everyone. Class updates should be coming tomorrow.
  7. Darth_wanderguard Force Ghost

star 6
    OOC: GM Note: Trimaj would have been included in this update, but he never chose a class that I could see. If I'm wrong, I apologize profusely.

~IC: Darth Haretisch - Main Hall~

"Good. Go now." the Councilman replied, before turning back to his students, and taking a few steps forward.

"As is my custom, this lesson will be somewhat informal." he started, while pacing back and forth with his gloves clasped behind his back. "I'd like to begin by asking you all a question." he suddenly stopped, facing the small group of students and narrowing his eyes slowly. "What does it mean to be a Sith?"

Not truly expecting an answer, he continued. "Being a Sith, philosophically, means one thing. Many would answer 'Power over others', but this is only something of a stepping stone to the true goal, which would be power over oneself. Sometimes, to gain complete control over ourselves, we must control others as well. However, it is the right of every individual, large or small, to seek freedom. Not all will gain it, and not all deserve it, but all deserve a chance."

"The essence of what makes someone a Sith, aside from mastery of the Dark Side of the Force, is the pursuit to free oneself from all the bonds that society, The Republic, The Jedi, and all those with which we interact, would use to oppress us."

He paused for a moment, allowing the acolytes to reflect on his words.

~TAG: Yuul_Shamar, jedi_of_darkness, LordPullus~

~IC: Darth Angentine - Force Training Room~

Arms hanging limply at her sides, Angentine began to speak in a low, but commanding voice. "Today, we'll be doing a basic introduction to force technique." she said, keeping her statements very concise.

She slowly began to levitate upward, lifting herself only a few inches off of the ground, before gently floating back downward, leaving herself sitting indian-style on the thin mat beneath her.

"The force is infinite. So much as the user subjects him or herself to the will of the force, likewise will the force subject itself to the will of it's user. Feel the force surrounding your body and mind." she began, making a bit of an example by using her powers of persuasion to compel each acolyte to sit down as she had.

~TAG: yipeekayyay, Radiance, jedi_killeroak~

8. Teegirloo Force Ghost

star 6
    *******Holonet News Report*******

The campaigns are getting tighter by the minute and the Holonet is right there giving the galaxy the latest news as always.

The candidates pursing senate positions have just ended and the winners announced.

Paul Runeford of Corellia is one of them. He is a proud supporter of fellow Corellian Preston Antilles, who is stepping down from Chief of State. Runeford has been the senator for Corellia for two terms and now enters his third term. He didn?t have it easy because conservative Bill Rockner was on his tail until the end before losing.
    The main race that most of the galaxy has been tuned to is of course the Chief of State position. It has been a very close race and it is coming down to the wire. Only two more weeks to go until the actual vote. Polls suggest that Pol Tronn of Naboo still has the lead over Juuman Moorik of Mon Calamari, but the gap between the two candidates have closed in dramatically.

With the polls for Chief of State at Tronn 60percent and Moorik 40 percent, things are just heating up as the candidates are still in the last stages of campaigning.

The Holonet will keep everyone informed on all the happenings around the Senate and the rest of the Galaxy.

****** Warrior Update ******

High Paradise Suite, Control Center II, Coruscant

In the other side of the building far from the main control command was the smaller control center. Security droids and other security personnel were in there busy with their regular routine. They were notified about the control room where rats have infested the cables for the cameras in the section. It was quite unusual, but since the repair droids were still working on the problem, the staff in the control center II paid no mind to it. Lars Underwood was talking to one of his co-workers when he noticed a new person coming in. His eyes motioned up and down, giving the newcomer a searching look. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary. The uniform looked like a it was one of the regulated uniforms, not to mention the badge appeared from a distance to be authentic. He thought he heard a rumor there was going to be a new recruit coming in. Lars guessed that this guy who looked like he wasn?t quite sure where to go was that new recruit. He turned away and started to chat with his co-worker again. It must have only been a minute or before something so unexpected happened.

The sprinkler system suddenly came on and doused water on all the security personnel. Lars tried to look around to see what may have triggered it, but couldn?t see too well with the water pouring down his face as if he was in the shower. What he could see was all of the security druids and officers trying to get out of the office. Lars figured that there must be a fire in one of the suites. He moved onward toward the door to try and help evacuate the people from the building. With all the commotion, Idoneus was able to filter throughout the room unnoticed.

The room was finally emptied but the sounds of screams from near by residents could be heard as they started toward the stairs for immediate evacuation. In the room, there were several screens that didn?t work due to Idoneus?s manipulation of rats chewing the cables. In the center of the room, there is a computer terminal. It appears to be already logged on. There is no damage from the sprinkler system, which now has been shut off. Knowing it will take a while to get back up here to the control room, Idoneus steps forward toward the terminal.

Idoneus typed the name in to the computer. The search results came up empty on every attempt, which led to the realization starts its more likely because Alrich is considered VIP status within the building. This makes the mission far more difficult and time consuming. Then an idea popped into Idoneus?s head. He began to use the name search again, but this time he did not use the name of Cedric Alrich, instead he used the name of Alrich?s
    />
  9. Darth_Sabith Jedi Master

star 4

Reading the instuctions that Jeric Biner had sent to him Sabith pondered who was the client as it had not been given. Nor had Location for the actual hanger that he was to make the drop off. It was either an oversite, test, or possible that Jeric planned to recontact Sabith with the rest later. Turning away from the holgram that projected the information for Sabith the sith found the image of Darth Mystique standing before him.

It was likely an illuision created by the dark lady from a far the image seemed to be the real deal but Sabith knew better but he would not underestamate those above him at the moment. Dropping to a single knee and head powed the sith warrior showed the dark lady the respect that a sith should show those more powerful then them.

?Darth Sabith, what news do you have for me?" The question was strieght forward as always. Lifting his head Sabith stared into the vast inferno that was held with in the dark ladies eyes. "Jeric Biner has hired me, as I was ordered to have occur, like wise he has already given me my first assignment." Sabith waited a moment more and wondered if he should inform the dark lady that he had revieled himself to be an ex-jedi. With a smile on his face Sabith continued to speak "Jeric also knows of my past idenity as a jedi. Before you deciede to punish me for this information here me out."

Clearing his mind Sabith activated his ships hologram design showing multiple Jedi. "The images you are viewing are the last of the jedi who are still seeking me out. This will draw them to find me. It is possible that I will be able to corrupt them, turn them from their ignorance of the darkside, and if not then they will die it does not matter."
    Tag: Darth Mystique
  10. yipeekayyay Jedi Knight

star 1
    Liam Dextrim
    -~- Force Training Chamber, Sith Temple
    Liam's eyes were fixated sternly on the form of his instructor, watching her every movement intently, ears soaking in anything she had to say. Through the Force, however, he sensed the social gatherings amongst a couple of the others, somewhat gathering up any chit-chat they had to pass between one another. Once everyone calmed down, and the Miraluka and opposite Kiffar made their peace, the Dark Lady calmly resumed.

"The force is infinite. So much as the user subjects him or herself to the will of the force, likewise will the force subject itself to the will of it's user. Feel the force surrounding your body and mind."

As her words flowed, he needed, that tiny smirk of his creeping up again. His eyes shut gently as he found himself transfixed by what Angentine had to say, lifting his sleeves a bit as he knelt down much like her 'indian' style, being the first to form the small half-circle of mentees.

TAG ~ All in Training Room
  11. darth_nemisis Force Ghost

star 6
    ~En route to Mercenary Camp - Lehon~

Nemisis did not wait long after his last couple of words before he left. His master, Darth Haretisch, did not speak another word, so the Sith Apprentice merely bowed out of respect and began to head towards the exit of the Sith Temple. Many people would have prepared for this mission, perhaps went back to their room for some rest before embarking. Not Nemisis. No, he needed no rest at the moment. He was fresh out of combat, not only with the droids whom presented no real harm, but with a real, living rancor. The adrenaline rush that he had in that life or death moment had yet to subside, and he knew he could use it later on in battle.

As he left the temple, crossing the beach with the sun pounding heat wave after heat wave on to him, Nemisis could only think about his mission. The heat did not matter. It was annoying, yes, but he merely pushed his distaste for the heat aside, as he had more pressing matters at hand.

Nemisis thought back to how his master had worded his mission. "I want every living creature in and around the place completely eradicated," he had said. That brought a smile to his face, a wicked smile that spanned practically from ear to ear. This wasn't simply a mission where he would go and kill a few people and be done. This was an entire camp that most likely housed numerous beings. There was also the possibility of animals, predators that would pose a threat to any untrained individual. Fortunately, Nemisis was well trained.

It wasn't long before Nemisis reached a wooded area. He had been in these woods numerous times before in his training. This would most likely be his most satisfying. The fact that Haretisch had sent him alone was even more satisfying. It showed that his master had faith in him to do what had to be done, and Nemisis sure as hell did have what it took. These mercs, they were fools. Who knew why they had chosen this planet as their base of operations. Nemisis made sure that they would fully regret ever entering the star system/

TAG: Darth_Wanderguard
  12. Cobar_Yik_Jedi Jedi Master

star 1
    IC Kell walking quietly into Force Training Chamber

As Kell enters the Force training class he bows in the direction of the Master in charge of the class and remains so until he is acknowledged, he then walks over and in a quiet voice says "sorry I'm late Master my personal chronometer was running slow" he then turns to walk away and stand away from the other apprentices, thinking to himself *this is not a good way to start*, isolating himself from the others Kell closed his eyes and opened himself to the force

OCC sorry my post took so long I'm having PC problems n having to use my wifes when i can
  13. SWBob Force Ghost

star 4

Idoneus sighed as he looked at what the screen was telling him. Are you telling me I have to go to the main terminal as well? Realizing that complaining would complete the mission any faster he made his way out of the secondary security checkpoint. Bringing his arms up above his head, he tried to blend in with the natives that were trying to dodge the downpour of water that was coming from the ceiling, drenching anything under it.

Working through the crowd, he occassionally went with the flow to throw off any one that might be glimpseing in his direction. Finally breaking free of the crowd of people leaving their rooms, he started walking in the direction of the Mainframe computer for the complex. Generating some friction throught the Force, he dried his clothes to blend in with the new surroundings he was in.

Stopping shy of the main walkway where everyone could see him he used the Force to gauge the opposition. He serched for electrical currents flowing that could be droids, cameras, anything electronical. He also serched for physical beings. They are crucial for my plan to work.

Tag: Tee

OOC: I know how i'm going to solve my problem just need to know how much of each type of security.
  14. jedi_killeroak Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Jake

As he listened to the Master, and watched in amazement as she floated upwards, and then crossed her legs, and sat back down. It was sure amazing trick, but what use could have for that type of usage? He thought they were going to train him in his force powers, not a neat way to sit down. Then he heard the door open and he was about to move against the intruder, but he forced himself to stay still. Then he heard it was another student that was late.

He shook his head, then for some reason he was compeld(ms) to do what his master had just done. Why, he could not tell, but he let his body move on its own accord and see what happened next.

TAG:ALL
  15. Teegirloo Force Ghost

star 6
    ****** Warrior Update ******

High Paradise Suite, Control Center II, Coruscant

The crowd of drenched people were still evacuating the floors. It was a longer process than the security personnel hoped. They had to escort all the people to safety. The security droids were assigned the task of locating where the fire was. So far there were no signs of any smoke ventilation or flames coming from any direction. As a precaution they had to examine the whole entire floor before they made a conclusion. This gave Idoneus much needed time to slip past them unnoticed.

Finally reaching the hallway where the mainframe was located Idoneus sensed his surroundings. By the door there were two droids stationed, while down toward the other end of the hallway was another two security droids looking in a room searching for the fire. He focused his senses inside the control command center. With a wide search he sensed three droids inside. One was by something electrical, which Idoneus thought could have been the mainframe itself. There appeared to be no sentient beings around.

All Idoneus had to do is find a way to get past the droids. Unlike sentients, droids were programmed to follow orders. They were also not able to be mind tricked like most gullible sentients. So trying to come up with a plan to avoid attention will be a tricky situation. There wasn?t much time before the droids found out there was no fire. It was time to take action or risk being caught.

TAG: SWBob

????????????...........

Mos Eisley, Tattoine

The image of Darth Mystique was almost life like in hologram form next to Darth Sabith. Daunting to most, she knew that Sabith would not show any outward expression other than respect for her. This form of respect was required to the lower ranks. She waited patiently as she could with her arms folded, looking very stern and attentive, as if she was intimidating a pupil.

"Jeric Biner has hired me, as I was ordered to have occur, like wise he has already given me my first assignment."

As she listened she sensed something that she felt could have been nervousness in the part of Sabith. Many ideas were entertaining her mind as of why this sudden change came in to effect. Before she questioned him, Sabith continued his update.

"Jeric also knows of my past identity as a jedi. Before you decide to punish me for this information here me out."

Mystique didn?t move, but her eyes bored in to Sabith , knowing that the warrior would know what she was thinking. She didn?t care she wanted him to explain., and explain he did. Clearing his mind Sabith activated his ships hologram design showing multiple Jedi.

"The images you are viewing are the last of the jedi who are still seeking me out. This will draw them to find me. It is possible that I will be able to corrupt them, turn them from their ignorance of the darkside, and if not then they will die it does not matter."

Pondering the image and Sabith?s information, Mystique wondered if what he said could truly be done. Most Jedi did not fall so easily. They are usually stuck in the order?s pathetic ways that anything which differs from it is automatically considered wrong.

?Are you sure of this. There must not be any mistakes or you will have far worse than the Jedi to deal with.? She replied in a demeanor befitting a Dark Lady of the Sith. She would not stand for failure. The last thing they need is the Jedi getting involved. It was much too soon for them to be alerted. On the other hand the prospect of turning a Jedi to the dark side was always something Mystique found entertaining. Not for the added boost in an ally, no it was for the pure enjoyment that everything that the Jedi hated was the very thing in which they would become. Not just anyone can do this and too so many of them.

?You may pursue this option. You will however , will receive some additional help. Remember you have a mission already in place. You can not be in two places at once. I
  16. SWBob Force Ghost

star 4

Idoneus sensed that all there was in the room was droids. Frak

Then it came to Idoneus. If they cant see me, they cant report what I look like. Drawing on the force more than he had all mission he called forth a blackness from the ground where the droids were. The tentelcals wrapped around the photoreceptors of the droids and then curled around their speakers to prevent any audible alarm. Now to get in there and get that code. Working his way through the incapacitated droids, he came up to the console.

I need to get out of here fast, the silent alarms sould be ringing right about now.

Finding his way through the programming he found the passcode that he needed. Downloading the code to his data pad, he backed all the way out of the console menus to hide where he had been. Passing the droids on the way out he let a smile show as he saw the droids sruggling but unable to break the tentecles. Nothing can compare to the Dark Side of the Force.

As he rounded the corner he began to run, watching both with his eyes and the Force for pwople who might grow suspecious of him. When he got far enough away he dispelled the tentecles, vanishing, leaving the security team no evidence of an intruder.

Now to make my way to the penthouse.

Tag: Tee
  17. Falling_Leaf Jedi Knight

star 3
    IC: Veralis Na'kyrah
    Mercenary Camp

I had taken a route down narrow path through the thick undergrowth of the wooded jungle. The beach would have been a more likely way for anyone traveling to the camp with haste. But I was far more clever or up to the task of finding the easiest route over rough going. Skeptical as I was in nature I would rather have the drop on my prey that was being hunted.
    The crimson saber slashed valiantly at the sticky-sapped bushes of the tangled jungle that blocked the way. This was no easy task for a mere human, it would have left there shoulders aching from such work as this. For one such as I it was a day in the park.

As dusk fell the nights warm breeze filled the evening air with bloomed flowers and the musty sent of the woods decaying matter. I felt a the upcoming battle immensely amusing for some reason. Darth Haretisch told me to follow the apprentice Nemisis to the camp, but following him directly would have been boring with this journey. Making her own path was her way to quell the impatience she felt when following others.

The camp was up ahead in a small meadow within the forest. Where ever my companion location was, he was well hidden. The only sound within the forest was the mercs singing some needed forgotten song, along with the river rushing in the distance. I watched in amazement at the drunken nature of their evening activities within the bough of the gnarled tree I was hiding in. Well, she thought to herself as she brushed the attached leaves from her clothes, no time like the present to set things in motion. I walked forward into the open of the meadow alone midst the lush grass to finish my journey.

TAG: Darth_Wanderguard, Darth Nemisis
  18. MandalorianLegecy Jedi Youngling

star 1
    ~APPROVED!~

Character Sheet-

Name: Uthar Medious
    Order/Division: Dominion of Darkness
    Rank/Level: Acolyte
    Species: Iridonian
    Home world: Iridonia
    Appearance:
    [image=http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/0/0b/Baotattoo.JPG]
    Height: 6?
    Weight: 125
    Build: Athletic
    Hair: N/A
    Eyes: Red
    Skin: White/Red
    Markings: Red, sith/Iridonian Markings upon his face
    Clothing: Iridonian/Zabrak traditional clothing, under Uthar?s Red and Black sith Robes.

Weapons & Equipment: Double Bladed Red Lightsaber, Long Assassin Dagger. Black Galactic Laptop, Personalized Buzz Droid.

[image=http://www.nebulousdesigns.com/portfolio/art/lightsaber_dbl_red_03_t.jpg]

[image=http://starwarsrpg.pettycomp.net/Images/DualBladeSword.jpg]

[image=http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/c/cd/Buzz_bg.jpg]

[image=http://uk.gizmodo.com/blackbook.jpg]

Personal Ship: Old Republic Sith Cruiser-

[image=http://www.gamerevolution.com/oldsite/games/xbox/rpg/star_wars_kotor_ebon.jpg]

Lightsaber Description-
    Hilt: 1 Black and Silver Double Bladed Lightsaber
    Blade Color: Red
    Lightsaber Fighting Form: Juyo, II

[image=http://www.nebulousdesigns.com/portfolio/art/lightsaber_dbl_red_03_t.jpg]

Bio/History:
    Uthar was sixteen he left his parents to embrace the force. He went to his transport. One left for Dantooine the other Lehon. Uthar had to decide he wanted to be a Sith. To get absolute power over others. Manipulating then to do your biding.

Uthar craved power and chose the Sith. Uthar crouched under the door way and sat in a wide chair. Uthar took off for the Lehon. As they entered the atmosphere, the ship dropped rapidly, Uthar tried to restore balance to the falling ship. He then picked up altitude and landed at the Sith academy. Uthar exited and walked to the doors. Past the main grounds and up the stairs. The door opened, and Uthar sealed his fate. With the Sith.

Powers:

Electronic Manipulation-1
    Sith Alchemy-1
    Force Lightning-1
    Blackness-1
    Telekinesis-1
    Force Explosion- 1
    Create Force Storms-1
    Dancing Weapons-1
    Shapeshifting-1
    Spiderwalk-1
  19. darth_nemisis Force Ghost

star 6
    ~Lehon Wilderness - Lehon~

Nemisis walked a slow, steady pace as he walked through the forest. He knew he was approaching the camp as he could hear plenty of laughing, talking and even shouts of anger off in the distance. However, that was not all he heard. He heard a sound as if someone was following him; a rustling of leaves and branches. His first thought was that of a mercenary lookout. That was the most probable, there were probably several of them scanning the perimeter of the base in case of attack. They were most likely looking for animals that posed a threat; they most certainly were not expecting a Sith that would destroy every single last one of them. So, he decided that he would track down this lookout and dispose of him first.

As day turned into night, Nemisis enshrouded himself in the darkness, using the Blackness power to camouflage himself as he close in on the person that was also heading towards the camp. Nemisis wondered why exactly this person was going to the camp; perhaps his or her shift was over. Perhaps he or she had spotted him and was heading towards the camp to warn the others. The latter was less probably, he or she would have simply used a comm-link for that.

When Nemisis got within feet of the individual, his lightsaber hilt unlit in his hand, he recognized her. He felt the presence as he neared her, with a bit of confusion on his face, wondering why this individual had such a strong presence within the Force. Now he understood. It wasn't a mercenary at all, it was Veralis Na'kyrah, a fellow apprentice of the Sith.

So Haretisch lied to me, he thought within his head. His master had told him he was to go by himself, without a partner. He most likely told Veralis the same thing, in an attempt to pit the two against eachother. A clever move, but one that was foolish: his master was about to lose an apprentice.

Nemisis stepped forward out of the trees, still enshrouded in darkness as the light had yet to reach him. He was mere feet away from Veralis, about three in front of her and two to the right, as they both steadily approached the camp. Nemisis knew she could probably feel him, but he didn't care. He did all he could to keep himself from simply pulling out his lightsaber and slicing her in half. The thought made him smile, but he wiped it off, focusing on the mission at hand.

TAG: Darth_Wandergaurd, Falling_Leaf
  20. Darth_Sabith Jedi Master

star 4
    Above Tattoine

It had only been a few moments but Sabith had already began to wonder what the dark lady had thought of his plan. Was it an error on his part to seek to remove the last few beings who hunted him? If Sabith had not used his jedi name would they have even continued to look for him.

Yet it was too late everything had already been laid out according to his plan.?Are you sure of this. There must not be any mistakes or you will have far worse than the Jedi to deal with.? replied the Dark Lady. ?You may pursue this option. You will however, receive some additional help. Remember you have a mission already in place. You can not be in two places at once. I am sending Darth Agonist to your aid. You are to remain with the first mission, which by the way is your first priority. The cargo that you have is to be conviently switched with another. All supplies that you receive will go to Agonist, he will have the replacement cargo as well. He will make sure that we receive it. You must somehow make sure that the supplier does not know. Alrich must not find out either. So all you need to do is to pick up the original cargo meet Agonist for the switch give the contact the cargo. If all goes well then Alrich won?t know the difference.?

The blessings of the Dark Lady where not often given lightly and Sabith knew this. Yet none of the sith truly Understood Sabith. Many times he had spared the life of an enemy when and had even refused to strike down someone who had proven to be weaker than himself. It was not a common thing with the sith. Yet that did not mean Sabith would not kill just he was more selective with who deserved to die by his blade.

?Now on the second mission I will allow you to use whatever persuasiveness you have over the Jedi. Agonist will be there, but will not intervene unless needed.? If she had only known the truth about Sabith?s past then she would understand him so much more. Far in the unknown regions a vast army of dark jedi had already sworn their loyalty to Darth Sabith.

Among them was Darth Ra?ziel the hand and voice of Darth Sabith. Yet if Sabith could keep his world hidden from the Dominion, then he would do just that. The vast amount of ships that where being produced and more importantly with the help of the Dominion he would soon learn the secrets to the Star Forge. Rising once more Sabith looked the Dark lady into the eye ?As you wish my lady.?

Returning to the center of the chamber Sabith pushed his consentience into that of the ships. Immediately he was able to view the space around him and every chamber within the vessel itself. Like most of the ancient sith vessels this ship too had a will of its own but that will was bent to obey only Darth Sabith.

Picturing the system in which Sabith had been instructed to go to the sith vessel made its way towards the first pick up. From their Sabith would then need to switch the cargo which would be much easier than many thought it would be but that?s also when things began to get tricky. Sabith would need to find away to make sure that the cargo was believed to be the right shipment. As a few hours of time passed in Hyperspace Sabith once more returned to his studies of the ancient ways of alchemy. Soon he would try to perfect his techniques but so much had to be done.

Tag: GM
  21. LordPullus Jedi Knight

star 3
    IC:Rhi Lodus Quimen
    Main Hall

The towering Kiffar remained still reflecting on the words to which had been spoken to the three acolytes within the confines of the room. He had never heard the Sith described in such a way, and now that he had he hungered for more of the knowledge to which had been bestowed upon them. Having living most of his life as a prisoner he craved any means in which he could escape bondage, and exact his will upon those around them. It was the main draw he had for joining the Sith Order besides his deep seeded hatred of the jedi, and it truly seemed that this was a path that if he chose to take to it's very conclusion could bring him everything he desired out of life. The currents of the darkside eveloped the room completely, and Rhi reveled in it's intoxicating embrace his eyes briefly flickering unbeknowest to him a scarlet red with yellow surrounding his orbs.

"How can one come to possess such ability where they live above the constricting measures of society, and life in general"? Rhi posed his question in a soft tone though one could not miss the hungering passion in which the words flowed forward towards their instructor.

Tags:DW
  22. Darth_wanderguard Force Ghost

star 6
    ~IC: Darth Haretisch - Main Hall~

The eyes of the old master flicked over to one of the students, who had voiced a question. With a slight grin on his face, he took a few steps forward. "That," he began, "is where the dark side of the force enters the equation. The difference is inner power, vs. outer power."

He narrowed his eyes for a moment, studying each student closely, reading their feelings and reactions to his words through the use of the force.

"Inner power is the raw force that an individual may wield, and the confidence with which they go about living life. Inner power manifests itself not only in combat abilities, but in emotional strength as well." he began to elaborate on his previous words. "Outer strength is a person's ability to control the events in his or her life. To have outer strength is to have control over one's own destiny."

"Only through initial inner strength, may an individual gain the outer strength which should be anyone's ultimate goal. Now, everyone listen up, because this is the important part; absolute inner strength can only be gained in one way. Through mastery of the dark side."

~TAG: All in main hall~

~IC: Darth Angentine - Training Room~

Angentine opened her eyes slowly, unbeknownst to the class because of the shadows her hood had cast upon her face. Aiding herself using the force, she lifted herself to her feet, standing steadily as she had before.

"Remain sitting. It's time we work on one of the most basic techniques available to any force user. Telekinesis. Though basic, it is an ability that, if honed properly, can be an invaluable asset to a Sith."

"The secret to effective control of telekinesis, like many other neutral force powers is to avoid tensing up, while still focusing intensely on the task."

"I want you all to focus on retrieving a random loose item in the room, using your telekinesis."
    she began, gesturing over to the back wall, against which were placed several shelves filled with various items such as candles, wine glasses, and statuettes.

~TAG: Everyone in force training class~

23. jedi_killeroak Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Jake Sling

Jake was his own man, not some kid off the street. He opened his eyes after the new instructions were given. He cared little for what they were doing now, and he had a feeling that he might never will. They were asked to lift objects off the floor or shelf. He rolled his eyes. "I grow tired of this. If things do not speed up some, I am outta here."
  24. Radiance Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Wolf

Wolf's eyebrow shot up at the rudimentary task.

I thought this was going to be a bit more advanced than that. Such a simple task is... almost insulting. I already know how to use the power designated spiderwalk. The principals are almost the same. Spiderwalk has me glueing myself to surfaces with the Force. This holds the same instance somewhat, in that I need to glue my will to another object.

Wolf let out a slow breath. To anyone not paying attention to their own tasks, it would sound like a sigh. And maybe it was. It was a let down that something so simple would be given to them as training. He heard the comment from another Acolyte and scoffed. He was right. But that was hardly the way to be addressing an instructor.

"Patience is the virtue of the wise."

He crossed his arms across his chest and looked at a round tall object on the shelf. A bottle, he guessed. His handicap in sight now became his catalyst for success. Because he couldn't physically SEE the bottle. It was a mass in the Force. His awareness spread across the room. Taking in everything. His sightless eyes blinked rapidly as he concentrated on the object in front of him. His inner voice spoke to him now.

Ok bottle... Lift 5 inches into the air.

His mind was attached to it like a straight beam of energy. The beam fully engulfed the bottle as his mind gave a jerk. The bottle rose slowly.

Good... now come here.

The bottle started to move towards him. It stopped in the air in front of him.

Here is the tricky part.... Multitasking the mind.

This would actually task him. The bottle was still held in the air with his will as he created a seperate beam and directed it to a glass on the shelf. The glass shook and then rose slowly. It shakily came towards him.

It almost reached him as his concentration ebbed. The glass dropped...

Into his waiting hand. The cork popped off of the bottle and poured it's contents into his glass. He brought the glass to his nose and took a sniff. When he was satisfied he took a sip and held his glass up to Rhi.

"Cheers."

Sweat dotted his forehead, but he was otherwise unphased by the experience.

Tag Rhi.

25. Darth_wanderguard Force Ghost

star 6
    OOC: GM Note: Don't worry, you'll be tested quite harshly in this class pretty soon ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.