main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Dominion of Darkness ? The Shadow War

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by NickLitYouAFlame, Jul 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mujapple-juicey

mujapple-juicey Jedi Master star 4

Jul 21, 2008
    IC: Veto Dainx
    Interior Training Facility, Rakatan Temple, Lehon

Front lines?

Oh boy.

And
    being watched by Kye'El?

I hope not.

Well, hoping doesn't change the fact. Never did, and probably never will.

Veto turned around and scurried out the door, prodding his mind for shortcuts to the hangar and trying to shut out that creepy smile Kye'El had given him earlier. Since when did smiles get so freaky?

After a short while, he sped up, not particularly interested in being tardy to anything. No thank you.

A few minutes passed, and he slowed down as the door to the hangar came into view. He brushed his slightly damp brow and gathered up his nerves before he slipped in, prepared for the worst and not hoping for the best.

TAG: Sinrebirth, Sarge221, Evil_King_Wiggins, blubeast

2. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    OOC: Since it appears that Nick is truly MIA, I will be taking over helping to GM this RP. Sinrebirth is going to continue with most of the storylines, but I will be handling EKW's new character (Darth Strages), the Temple storyline that includes myself, Vivec, Sinre, and Nick, and Imperial_Hammer's character. Please PM me with any questions and expect a post up either tonight or tomorrow to continue this on.

3. GenOochy

GenOochy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 8, 2003
    OOC: So, will you or Sin be continuing my character? I have been awaiting a response for the last couple weeks. A post, pretty please? n.n

4. s65horsey

Jun 24, 2006
    IC: Darth Neytol
    Dragon Camp

Mumbling to himself, Neytol wandered around the camp looking for the second in command of the dragons. Neytol had been training for years for the dragons and was still nothing more than a foot soldier in the organization running errands for others. Finally, he noticed the athletic build and black armor of Darth Strages.

?My Lord,? Neytol began out of respect for Strages? rank within the dragons, ?the soldiers are all prepared and ready to go at a moments notice.?

Tag: EKW

5. s65horsey

Jun 24, 2006
    IC: Darth Ardeur
    Sith Temple

?Enough!? Ardeur slipped her knife back into her boot, making sure to slide it against the button on the device she had hidden in there. She flew to her feet and whipped out her lightsaber, holding it carefully close to Ventriss? neck. ?You are done as Dark Lord. I have stood by for years while you indecisively led the Dominion. No longer will I do so.? She turned and nodded at Lord Verrick and Lord Insipid. ?The three of us will lead the Sith to victory against the Dragons.?

As she spoke, about 100 troops came rushing into the room to surround them. All dressed in black with masks covering their faces and led by someone who was obviously a human female.

?Ahh?Helinith, good to see you.? Ardeur spoke to the leader. ?I want you to make sure that Lord Ventriss is incapacitated. I believe you have already familiarized yourself with the layouts of the temple that I provided for you??

She paused to take in the reaction on Lord Insipid?s face. She hadn?t mentioned this part of the plan to him and was sure she?d hear about it later.

Hiding her smile, she continued, ?I believe encasing him in carbonite would be appropriate. Wouldn?t want him to break free of his bonds while we?re in the middle of another battle, now would we?? This time she did let her smile show and it was not pretty on her face.

?Now back to planning?Insipid? What have we got as far as intel on the dragons? As you can see, we have more warriors now to utilize.?

Tag: Sinre, Vivec, helinith

6. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    OCC: Link to Character Sheet (because the biography alone is over 3 pages and theres no point in reposting it.) But GM approved. [face_peace]

[b]IC: Darth Helinith[/b]
    [i]Location: Sith Temple[/i]

Helinith ran into the room, lightsaber hilt in hand although not activated.

She nodded to the troops, and they created a parameter surrounding herself and the four Sith Lords.

Helinith bowed low to the only other female present.
    Her appearance was different, but the signature she picked up through the force was exactly the same. And speaking of similarities?
    She turned her head to gaze at another very familiar force signature- one she had thought she had left behind in the Acolytes of Darkness temple. Very different appearance, but yet again, utterly the same?

[b]?Ahh?Helinith, good to see you. I want you to make sure that Lord Ventriss is incapacitated. I believe you have already familiarized yourself with the layouts of the temple that I provided for you??[/b]

Her head snapped back to the speaker.

[b]?The temples are not so different, Dark Lady. Although from what I can make out, the library here is extensive. I may well end up barricading myself in there.?[/b]
    She clipped her lightsaber hilt back onto her belt.
    [b]?I believe there is a Carbon Freezing chamber in the depths of the temple, although??[/b]
    She grinned, her gaze flicking to other one she recognised once more.
    [b]??it?s a pity we still don?t have my Oubliette.?[/b]

She wasn?t absolutely sure is WAS Insipid, and besides, she doubted that he wanted it known that he was actually in two places at once, and so decided not to acknowledge his presence.
    [b]
    Tag: Sinre, Vivec, Sey[/b]

7. mujapple-juicey

Jul 21, 2008
    Um... did something (such as a papaya) die (and decay) in here, scaring everyone off with its smell?

I mean, after all, the other most recent post was way back in September.

?

8. mujapple-juicey

Jul 21, 2008
    Four months of comm silence? That can't be good...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.