main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Donate a toy to a kid ...... Inquire within.

Discussion in 'Archive: Winston-Salem, NC' started by spooky-kid, Jan 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    Hello to all stopping by to check out this thread. Some of my fellow FanForcers already know of this inccident but, some may not......Anyways,

My sisters' house caught on fire recently. Luckily my sister,neice and nephew got out of the house with out being injured in any way. They ended up losing everything except what they were wearing though. By the time the fire department arrived it was completely gone. So, it sucks that my niece and nephew lost all their toys and clothes. So I guess I'm coming to you all to see if you would be interested in donating any toys or clothing to my niece and nephew. My nieces name is Destinie (age 6) and my nephews name is Elijah (age 4). Destinie is into My Little Pony and Eli isn't into anything in particular just yet. He's loved everything I've bought him so far. (Star Wars, Marvel Legends, Spiderman & Batman)

If you feel you would like to contribute, you can send the items to...
    Destinie & Eli Cain
    2476 Slate Rd.
    King, NC 27021

Thanks for stopping by and checking out this thread.

2. STARDOG-D-JEDI

STARDOG-D-JEDI Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 11, 2002
    DUDE!!!!

WHY THE HELL DID YOU NOT BRING THIS UP AT THE MEETING!!!!

Man I'll help any way that I can. I got a bag full of toys mostly for girls. Most are brand new and never been out of a box. I also will donate a few of my STAR WARS preschool toys from my private collection. They have only been displayed in my room and I'm sure a 4 year old little boy will have a lot more fun with them in a galaxy far, far, away than the dog. I'll try to get up with you this week man. Tell your sister that my families hearts go out to her and her children. Material things can be replaced. When you step back and really think about it, I know that it sucks. But the most important thing is that she still has her family.

May the force be with them.

and

May the darkside be with you bro.

3. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    Thanks dog, yes that is the most important thing. None of them were hurt. I'm so glad for that. You are such a kind person.

4. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    Dude...

Don't you mean EVIL person?

I mean I am the Sith Appprentice.

Come on...man.

5. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    sorry ... you know what I mean :p [face_devil]

6. Padawan311

Padawan311 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 18, 2002
    The Greensboro Fanforce will also be participating in this, I will get a package together to send, I am glad no one was injured in the fire, my heart goes out to them.

Chris

7. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    Thank you Chris and thank your FanForce for me. :cool:

8. Layren

Layren Jedi Master star 5

Oct 28, 2003
    I am so sorry to hear about this loss! My PR officer posted a link in our website to this and I am finally getting around to reading all my messages.

We will do what we can to help :) [:D]

9. SarkaVrae

SarkaVrae Jedi Master star 5

Jun 3, 2004
    "my pr officer" lol, like spooks doesn't know who that is ;) :D

yeah, actually, i think several of us are bringing things to donate to our meeting next monday, and one of our members has volunteered to ship it for us, so expect something from Chattooine soon! :D

10. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    you guys (and gals) are too kind, I really appreciate your compassion. Thank you and I'm sure my niece and nephew will thank you too. :)

11. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    Awesome GREENSBORO AND CHATTOOINE!!!!

You guys are out of sight!!!!

Spook I sill can't reach you on your phone dude????? With the ICE all over the place it may take me a bit longer to get up with you. BUT I WILL!!!!

12. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    I lost my phone and my replacement phone hasn't came yet.

13. Padawan311

Padawan311 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 18, 2002
    Just an update, the care package from the Greensboro FanForce is shipping out first thing tomorrow morning, I hope they are all doing well.

Chris

14. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    Thank you and your fanforce so much Chris.

ATTN: Dog, my phone is back on now.

15. SarkaVrae

SarkaVrae Jedi Master star 5

Jun 3, 2004
    the Chattooine care package should be off today or tomorrow, with the possibility of another one sent at a later date. Hope they are doing OK! :)

16. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    Thanks to all of y'all. You are all so kind. And thanks especially to one particular PR Officer. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.