Live Action (Don't get your hopes up) Remotely Possible Boba Fett Spin-Off

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by Barriss_Coffee, Jul 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CGI-BOBAFENT Force Ghost

star 4
    In all fairness this theoretical Boba Fett film could be directed by somebody else, my point was simply to point out that Johnston hasn't just popped up out of nowhere as some guy declaring he wants to make it, there's history there with the character and I was surprised that very few knew who he was.

Seriously you guys need to read the making of Empire Strikes Back [ a fantastic read if nothing else!]

I do stand by my point that it's always good to see a career come full circle and would love to see him involved in Star Wars again. If nothing else we know it would look amazing with him heading it up. Like Lucas getting in some of his old film school buddies for Clone Wars my guess is a Fett film won't happen anytime soon but it may put him in mind to guest direct some of the live action TV series.

Edit....on a more personal note, I'd like to see him do it because of his penchant for using Bristish studios ...managed to blag my way onto the Captain America set for a nose around while set dressing for another production so would make it my mission to get on it. Always gotta think of my own career too ;D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.