main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Dont have a name yet, but its about Obi-Wan mostly

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi_Knight_Jenobi, Mar 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
  2. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    How did I miss that last post? Good action sequence.

3. Erin-Starlight

Erin-Starlight Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 24, 2002
    One Question : When will you post more ?

4. shanobi

shanobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 11, 2001
    Finally decided to read this. Its very interesting, cant wait for more. :)

5. Jedi_Knight_Jenobi

Jedi_Knight_Jenobi Jedi Youngling

Mar 13, 2002
    The Fight Against Darkness (Pre-TPM)
    (i guess its kinda an AU and you can say it goes along slightly with the JA books :) )

Obi-Wan entered the main control room. With out wasteing any time he accessed the power control pannel and switched all the power on, and then went through the short sequence in shutting down the ventlation systems.
    "Very good, Padawan." a dark robed figure hissed from the shadows.
    Obi-Wan turned to face the dark figure, he could sense darkness emitting from it..his mind suddenly was reeled with darkness..a dark hand flashed into his mind. Obi-Wan stumbled backwards, "No..Who are you? What are you doing to me?"
    "Ahh my dear boy, the question is, who are you? Are you so sure of yourself, My padawan?"
    Obi-Wan grinded his teeth, "I'am not your Padawan.."
    The dark figure chuckled and removed his darkness from Obi-Wan's mind.
    Obi-Wan leaned against a control unit, "Who do you think you are??"
    "I do believe I've already answered that question." the dark figure couldn't help but smile.
    Obi-Wan could feel his intentions. "No..your going to blow up the temple.."
    "Ah! So you do have a brain of your own."
    Obi-Wan glances at the remote the dark figure held in it's hands.
    "Your planning to stop me, I'm afraid I can't let that happen, boy." the figure took out a blaster from under it's cloak.
    It was at this exact moment Obi-Wan had to make a decision. So many lives depended on him, His Master..the council..the Jedi..everyone. He could not allow this no matter what the cost, he would sacrafice himself if need be.
    "Oh..whats a poor..Padawan to do?" the dark figure shifted in the shadows towards Obi-Wan, clutching the remote.
    Obi-Wan gathered the force around him, he straightened..and prepaired himself for death, he would accept it, if it came.
    The darkly robed figure for a moment, faltered, he hesitated.
    Obi-Wan took this moment to swing into action he leaps up high and kicks the dark figure's wrist, sending the remote high into the air, quickly Obi-Wan commaned the remote with the force to come to him, he reached up and grasped it in his hands, and hit the deactivation switch. At that moment Obi-Wan turned, but the dark figure was faster, much more skilled and expirenced than Obi-Wan. The figure fired and hit it's target.
    He turned to look at the dark figure..but he had vanished..everything but his cloak..
    "Time...in time...truth shall be revealled..will you be ready? Padawan?" the voice whispered throught the shadows.
    Obi-Wan slumped against the control unit, pain racked through his body. The figure was gone..and the temple was saved..Obi-Wan made his way to the door, and it opened, thank the force the motion sensers were activated in the re-boot of the power. Obi-Wan stumbled out into the main corrider near the temple entrance.

Qui-Gon could feel his Padawan's emotions..and could sense what he was prepairing for. "Obi-Wan.." Qui-Gon raced down the hallway, he couldn't allow Obi-Wan to die, not now, not ever, it was his job to protect him. Then Qui-Gon heard a blaster fire. He felt Obi-Wan's pain..but also felt..acceptance. Two more halls to go. Qui-Gon hadn't even noticed the power was turned back on, he turned the corner. One more to go..he stopped. There stood Obi-Wan, a hand draped accross his mid-section, he staggered towards Qui-Gon.
    As Obi-Wan approached, he saw Obi-Wan stumble, instinctivly Qui-Gon reached his arms out and cought Obi-Wan before he fell.
    He picked him up in his arms and raced down the hall. Qui-Gon had no idea that the temple had been filled with sleeping gases.
    Qui-Gon looked ahead as he saw figures running towards them, he slowed his pace, and stopped running as they approached. "Qui-Gon, what happened?"
    It was Jedi Master Mace Windu, along with Adi-Gallia.
    "I'm not exactly sure, I don't have time, Obi-Wan needs to get to the healer's wards..hes--"
    "Qui-Gon, Everyone's asleep, Gases have been pumped, and the temple was on lock down..untill the power was restored." Adi looked to Obi-Wan, who was in Qui-Gon's arms.
    "But..Obi-Wan.." Qui-Gon look

6. Jedi_Knight_Jenobi

Mar 13, 2002
    Augh more spelling and grammer errors, next time i *will use a spell checker..*

7. Erin-Starlight

Feb 24, 2002
    Your--your not going to have Obi join the darkside are you ?!!! NOOOO !!!!! No, let's try this again. (Tries to use Jedi mind trick.)You will not turn Obi to the dark side. (This isn't working is it ? )

8. TheFallen

TheFallen Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2001
    Today is a sad day for the Jedi Mind Trick.

9. PadawanKitara

Dec 31, 2001
    waves hand in front of JKJ you will post again soon

let's see if that works

10. ShirleyLang

ShirleyLang Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 19, 2001
    No! You will not let Obi-Wan turn to the darkside! He's much too nice for that! And besides, what would happen to Qui-Gon if he did?

So, post more!

11. Jedi_Knight_Jenobi

Mar 13, 2002
    *becomes entranced* I will post more....Soon :D Ty guys for the replys, anyone have and questions??

12. Erin-Starlight

Feb 24, 2002
    (Sees Jedi_Knight_Jenobi getting entranced.) Well at least someones' mind trick worked.
    (tries again.) You will not let Obi go to the dark side...

13. TheFallen

Nov 27, 2001
    == becomes mesmorized by erin-starlight and pitches forward into the bean dip ==

14. PadawanKitara

Dec 31, 2001
    looks at hand- at least something went right today- won't my master be pleased [face_laugh]

TF- watch out for the guacamole!

15. Erin-Starlight

Feb 24, 2002
    == becomes mesmorized by erin-starlight and pitches forward into the bean dip == Lol
    Better post soon before I do more damage

16. Ganki

Ganki Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    Post soon right? Really Really soon I hope!

*grabs lightsaber* now where did that guy go bwahahaha!

17. Jedi_Knight_Jenobi

Mar 13, 2002
    The Fight Against Darkness (Pre-TPM)

Ive decided to consider this a AU :D

Obi-Wan opened his eyes slowly, he no longer felt the intense pain that he did a few days ago. He felt a slight breaze flow into the room, Obi-Wan turned his head to see the window was open, and the sunlight flooded into his room. He realized he was still in the med-ward. Lucky him. Obi-Wan reached a hand up to his face, he felt like he had been blasted into a million peices and then put back togeather like a puzzle.
    He reached out to the force. Obi-Wan felt something had..changed within him..he didn't know exactly what it was..but he was sure he was going to find out...meditation would give him an answer. Obi-Wan proped himself up, his arms felt like rubber, he sighed softy, he needed out of here. Slowly he planted his feet onto the cold floor of the room, the coldness sent a slight chill up his spine. Slowly Obi-Wan pushed himself up, and he stood wobbly. Carefully, he made his way towards the door. He was half way there when the door wooshed open and Bant rushed inside, nearly knocking Obi-Wan over.

"Obi-Wan I hea-Oh your awake." she smiled, and felt relif roll off her shoulders immedatly.

Obi-Wan smiled.
    "So I am..how long have I been in here?"

"Only a few days..your Master was summoned before the council, and he sent me to be here for you when you woke up...but I was a little late I see." she looked him over.
    "Get back in that bed."

Obi-Wan grumbled and sat down on his bed.
    "Obi-Wan everyone's wondering about what happened in the control room. You saved the whole temple, you know." Bant said absentmindedly, she felt a disturbance in the air as she looked to Obi-Wan. She couldn't place her finger on it, but something had changed.
    "The Council believes you encountered a dark power in there.." She said without hesitating, the sentance just slipped from her lips.
    Obi-Wan only nodded, he turned his eyes up to look at her's, something was missing..they were indeeed his eyes..he still had the same sparkle he allways had..but something had deffinatly changed in Obi-Wan.

It seemed only a few hours later that Qui-Gon walked through the doors. Obi-Wan turned to look at his Master, and he smiled relieved to see--something seemed wrong. Obi-Wan's smile faded as he saw his Master's face.

Qui-Gon looked down at Obi-Wan..he hoped this day would almost never come to pass..but he allways knew it would. Obi-Wan was strong in the force, and he was strong willed. He knew this from day one. As he thought about it, the days and years he had spent with Obi-Wan seemed like hours, no minutes. It seemed so short. But this had to be done.

"Have I done something wrong, Master?"
    Obi-Wan asked his eyes settling upon his Master's gaze. Was it him, or did Qui-Gon seem a bit sad..
    "I have just returned from a summoning from the Council. Though the events are foggy on what occured a few days ago, they have come to a decision about you, Padawan." Qui-Gon's gaze never lifted from Obi-Wan.
    "Are you feeling alright?" Qui-Gon changed the subject. Obi-Wan realized his Master had, and he raised an eyebrow. "Your hideing something. Please Master..tell me." Obi-Wan searched the Master's face for the type of news he would recieve.
    "Well..First off, you are to speak before the council and report what happened, andtheyhavedecidedonmakeingyouaJediKnight." Qui-Gon added in that last bit very quickly, almost in a low mumble.
    Qui-Gon smiled with pride dispite his sadness.
    Obi-Wan's jaw hit the floor.
    "Me? ...Knighted?..." Obi-Wan was shocked.
    Qui-Gon didnt dwell on it, Obi-Wan needed rest.
    "These matters will be discussed later, you still need rest Obi-Wan."
    "But Mast..errr..." Obi-Wan started to complain, but a force suggestion to sleep caused him to drift off peacefully into a soft slumber.

Qui-Gon stayied with his apprentice, and watched him sleep. He allways knew Obi-Wan would become a great Jedi Knight, he knew Obi-Wan was up to it, and could handle it...but could he himself handle the change?
    Qui-Gon sighed. The answers to these que

18. TheFallen

Nov 27, 2001
    Yeesh! In all the stories I'm reading Obi's getting conked out left and right with the Force! I wonder if there's long term effects from that - like low grade narcolepsy of some sort. :D

Anyway - still a fabulous story, and I'm devious with ways this story is going.

19. PadawanKitara

Dec 31, 2001
    I saw everyone discussing this over at RRk's. Kinda reminds me of the little zappy light thing in MIB....makes you wonder....

20. TheFallen

Nov 27, 2001
    -- Has sudden image of Obi dancing around to Will Smith wearing MIB suit and sunglasses --

21. Jedi_Knight_Jenobi

Mar 13, 2002
    LoL Thanks for all the comments! and I too could picture Obi-Wan in sunglasses and a MIB suit..

More comming soon :D

22. Jedi_Knight_Jenobi

Mar 13, 2002
    The Fight Against Darkness

Obi-Wan stood ouside the council chambers nerviously. Today was a big one for him. For today he will become a Jedi Knight.
    Obi-Wan put his hands in his pockets and glanced down the hall. The Council doors opened moments later, and he was ushered in by a young padawan.
    Obi-Wan stepped into the cirlce, as the eyes of the council members and a few of his friends settled upon him. Obi-Wan bowed to the Council.

"I will now diminish the Training bond." Mace Windu stood.

Obi-Wan closed his eyes, as he felt the bond hes had for so many years lifted from him..but not completly.
    When Obi-Wan opened his eyes, his Master was standing next to him.
    Qui-Gon held a knife in his hand with bright colored carvings lineing the blade. This was the same knife that was used to cut Padawan braides since the Jedi were formed. Qui-Gon took Obi-Wan's Padawan braide into his hand gently, giving it a tug. Qui-Gon smiled, and then begand the process of cutting through the braide. Obi-Wan stared into his Master's eyes, he could see pride, mixed with a bit of sadness. Obi-Wan too felt a ping of sadness, he closed his eyes again. The last few strands were cut, and Qui-Gon held the braide in his hands.

"We announce to you witnesses, a new Jedi Knight, Knight Obi-Wan Kenobi." Mace nodded to Obi-Wan.

Obi-Wan looked at his Master, and Qui-Gon opened up his arms. Obi-Wan hugged Qui-Gon tightly. This was his first step into a new life, the life of a Jedi Knight.

"Captain, tell them I wish to board at once."

"With much respect, the ambassitor for the Supreme Chanclor whishes to board immedatly."

"Yes, as you know, out blockade is perfectly legal, and we'd be delighted to recieve the ambassitor."

"I'm TC-14 at your service, this way please." The Protical droid said as it led the robed figure into a meeting room.

"We are greatly honored by your visit, ambassitor. Make yourself comfortable. My masters will be with you shortly."

Else where in the Trade Federation's ship.
    "What? What did you say?"

Obi-Wan lowered his hood, and glanced out into the stars. Suddenly, the blackness of space churned, and began to take shape, the meeting room was filled with darkness, and then a brilliant light.

Obi-Wan awoke with a start. He was still having dreams about his previous mission..
    He had to help the Queen of Naboo, he also befriended a small boy, and brought him back to the temple. Qui-Gon had recently taken the boy as his Padawan. On Naboo Obi-Wan had faced a dark power, a Sith, and he defeted it, almost at the cost of his life.
    He sighed and slid off his sleep couch. He was glad the council had granted him time off. He needed a break, badly. Obi-Wan glanced out his window, seeing an animal of some kind. Obi-Wan for some reason felt angered by the creature..and a wave of darkness rushed through him, quickly Obi-Wan relaxed and let the darkness flow from him. He was continuing to show signs of Darkness, that dark form that had touch his mind..had left an imprint..that possibly could last forever. He had to learn to accept and deal with this, and not let it control him. Obi-Wan pulled on his tunic and boots, he needed breakfast. He opened the pannel on the side door and stepped into the hallway.

As he entered the cafeteria, a few Jedi students looked his way. Obi-Wan smiled poiltly, and heads in line to get some food. He didn't know why they do that..there was no way he was takeing on a Padawan. At least, not this soon. Obi-Wan raised an eyebrow at the slub of meat and vegetables, he didnt question its ingrediants, as he usually did, he grabbed a utensil and made his way to a table. Obi-Wan allways sat alone, it seemed. Sitting, Obi-Wan grabbed a napkin and sighed at his food, if thats what it was. He took the spoon and let it sink into the meal. Obi-Wan twirled his spoon absent-mindedly. He hadn't noticed the small child that moved next to him, and standing he came to Obi-Wans Chest, and Obi-Wan was sitting.

"E..Excuse me..sir Knight sir?" he asked.

Obi-Wan l

23. PadawanKitara

Dec 31, 2001
    cooking class? [face_laugh]

24. Jedi_Knight_Jenobi

Mar 13, 2002

Yup..you've read correctly...a Coooking class...lol

25. TheFallen

Nov 27, 2001
    WOW! This story gets more and more AU every day - and I'm waiting for more!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.